[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize all women are whores?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1403728112136.jpg (70 KB, 742x540) Image search: [Google]
1403728112136.jpg
70 KB, 742x540
https://twitter.com/josiebird93/status/665936434742759425
I've seen A LOT of nerdy girls like this one and they ALWAYS have a combination of the following:
a) have a bf
b) tweet/ask people to buy them stuff/do something for them as a joke (but not really)
c) muh mental health issues.

Is it truly better to fake being a chad to get a stacy instead of a nerdy turboslut?
>>
>>27113330
she is just asking for ride, what makes her a wh0re?
>>
>>27113330
>fake being a chad
how exactly do i fake being a 10/10 6'2 male white/light skinned male?
>>
>>27113473

Chad is a personality, not an appearance.
>>
>>27113330
yo wtf gimme all your twitter whores
>>
>>27113330

>She

Hmm, can someone who is better at this sort of thing go through her twitter and identify whether she is a biological male? Looks like it to me.
>>
>>27113473
>being tall and white means you're Chad
>>
>>27113330
2 years ago
fucking whores. they all must die .
they all deserves a brutal rape BRUTAL RAPE
fucking whores
>>
>>27113492
Bullshit
>>27113566
Those are two of the requisites, yeah.
>>
>>27113459
She got 2 guys to pay for her uber ride LMAO, She lives with his bf. I don't know if it's a california culture thing or whatever but I would never ever let someone else pay for my cab/uber fare for no reason. I would feel really uncomfortable if someone paid for my gf's ride.
>>
>>27113459
i think you are too young or immature to see the big picture senpai
robots know it
and Lord Elliot knew that too.
all and every single women are whores
they are whores
they were whores
and/or they are going to be whores
they are scum . and they dont deserve to live. they only deserves
> rape
> brutal beat down
> STD
> another rape
> brutal anal rape
> another brutal beat down
> brutal murder

a girl is not virgin
> WHORE
simple.
normies don't understand. and thats why they are scum too.
>>
>>27113538
She is a she, she is this guy's gf https://twitter.com/frankhowley
I found her from mega64.
>>
>>27113682
To add to this, at least for me being a WHORE is a way of thinking, one girl can have a 4 year relationship and not cheat but I will still consider her a whore if she wants it, while a girl that got gangbanged by 10 niggers wouldn't be that much of a whore compared to her in my opinion.
>>
>>27113748

Nigger. If you want that tier of loyalty from a woman you better be living your life as if you where a particularly dedicated citizen of the Empire from Warhammer 40.000.
>>
>>27113330
>Is it truly better to fake being a chad to get a stacy instead of a nerdy turboslut?
I am just beginning to convince myself about this, too.
>>
>>27113330
Honestly? Maybe. I've noticed being a huge dick in a funny way will get you a lot more interest from girls than being submissive in anyway.

It's kind of funny how that works if I get comments like

>Anon, you are the worst!
>That's awful!

It means I'm usually going to get my dick wet.
>>
>>27113330
Can you say you wouldn't do the same in their positions?

I can't hate women for being manipulative whores. I'd do the exact same thing.

And what makes you think a female nerd isn't any worse than a male nerd? We're disgusting people.
>>
File: 1432503266807.jpg (33 KB, 355x547) Image search: [Google]
1432503266807.jpg
33 KB, 355x547
>>27113682
Sad, but true. You may be interested in reading something by pic related. Houellebecq has also accepted this truth about life.
>>
>>27113970
>houellebecq
gros ped spotted
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.