[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are kilos of cocaine and heroin usually like duct taped around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: cocaine.jpg (46 KB, 400x265) Image search: [Google]
cocaine.jpg
46 KB, 400x265
Why are kilos of cocaine and heroin usually like duct taped around the kilo?

I couldn't find an image of it, but whenever you see a kilo of coke or heroin in a film, it is usually duct taped around the brick.

Why? I don't get it.
>>
>>27113329

Why are you looking at kilos of coke in the first place?

and why do you ask?
>>
>>27113377
I was just watching a television series and they had a kilo of coke that had duct tape around it.

And I've seen it taped like that before in plenty of films, so I was just wondering why that's done.
>>
>>27113419

Uh huh.

and what makes you think we'll know?
>>
>>27113419
Mainly to waterproof it, and to contain scents (though drug dogs are becoming a lot sharper)

It's also easier to stack them in large quantities if they're boxed together
>>
It's pretty tough and cheap.
>>
>>27113329
because duct tape is fucking indestructible and wont burst open during shipping.
what else would they ship it in? zip loc bags?
>>
Any robots in here done coke? Does it actually make you into chad? I'm not too interested in trying myself, but I'm just curious if it can really make a robot into chad while on it.
>>
>>27113708
It can but too much will make it hard to pop a boner
>>
>>27113708
Yes. No. If you're an autist you'll just reveal your power level. It's fun to play video games on though.
>>
>>27113488
Fuck off normie.

Originality is a virtue.
>>
File: 1414305257103.jpg (26 KB, 472x461) Image search: [Google]
1414305257103.jpg
26 KB, 472x461
>>27113708
People mostly get high on coke's image, rather than the actual drug. It's not as strong as, say, Adderall or meth. Even Focalin is better since it lasts so much longer. Leaves a lot of people disappointed when they actually get around to sniffing coke, because it's very subtle.
>>
>>27113708
not really, alcohol has more of an effect in making you a Chad than coke.

coke just gets you amped up, it kind of feels like drinking 30 cups of coffee in 10 seconds and having an adrenaline rush. that's not exactly accurate but I don't really know what else to compare it to. Adderall is a similar feeling if you've ever done that

I was never really into coke, I was always a downer type. was an oxy and heroin addict for a while. I have injected coke though, and that was kind of wild, your ears start ringing when it hits.
>>
>>27113798
Thus, even high purity cocaine isn't anywhere near as intense as amphetamines
>>
just a little pro tip for people who don't know how to tell between good and bad coke

if it numbs the fuck out of everything very quickly, it's shit. that is just the lidocaine they added to it. good coke does numb you up, but it's a... subtle type of numbness. if you gag and want to throw up when you snort it, that's also shit coke. good stuff is smooth.
>>
>>27113708
Coke is terrible for robots
if you have anxiety like me, you will just feel like you're going to freak out and have a panic attack
I can't even drink caffeine without feeling like shit so I should have known better.
>>
>>27114020
or you can just buy a test kit for like 10 bucks and make sure you're not snorting chalk
>>
>>27113793

Yeah. Well.

Call me paranoid, but it seems like an FBI thread to me.
>>
>>27114831
Why the fuck would the FBI start a benign as fuck thread like this?

It's not like I'm asking if you have coke or if you can sell me it. It was just a trivial question you noided nigger.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.