[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you be a house husband?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11
File: house husband.jpg (201 KB, 500x1109) Image search: [Google]
house husband.jpg
201 KB, 500x1109
Would you be a house husband?
>>
>>27113290
hell yeah, that's like being a NEET except with a family and a wife that supports you
>>
>>27113290
Fuck yha
>>
File: u_Upset.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
u_Upset.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>27113290

Fuck yeah, I would. Sounds GOD TIER. Lazy NEET all day, being taken care of by a qt girl.
>>
>>27113290
Based 8man
>>
>>27113290
For a qt 2D waifu, sure
>>
I'm a stay at home dad, yes.
>>
File: 1407845861411.png (119 KB, 635x493) Image search: [Google]
1407845861411.png
119 KB, 635x493
Yes, please, I would do anything for that. Does any femanon need a house husband right now? I am going to be homeless soon, I am desperate. I will do everything you ask me to. I promise I will not disappoint you.
>>
>>27113290

That's one of those ideas that sounds great until she leaves you after a year and your left with a huge work gap on your resume and no one to support your worthless NEET ass.
>>
>>27113290
Hell no I hate doing chores.
>>
>>27113418

>Does any femanon need a house husband right now?

Yes, but there's a catch.

You have to let me give you female hormones and androgen blockers, wear cute girl clothes, and live in a cage under my bed as my pet tranny.
>>
>>27113366
that is quite clearly not 8man
>>
>>27113460
It's 8man and Saki. And in the full comic there's his little sister. What are you talking about?
>>
>>27113290
SEASON 3 FUCKING WHEN?!

Fuck off robot I'm sick of your shit.
>>
File: 1407788907336.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1407788907336.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>>27113454
Hormones are crossing the line, as I said I would like to be a house HUSBAND. The clothes and cage are perfectly acceptable though.
>>
>>27113506

Good luck being homeless then I guess ;_;
>>
>>27113290
>immaculate landscaping because I did that shit for a few years
>home improvement projects done right because I grew up with an anal father with OCD who loved doing home improvement
>shit be clean because I got some of my dad's OCD
>cooking is simple. read instructions off internet. I have a few killer recipes known by heart
>engineering degree means I can balance the checkbook and grow our money
>the kids will be my bastard labor force on landscaping and cooking. Their grandfather had me running a log splitter at 6 and doing mulch by the time I was 10. At 4 they can pull weeds.
>>
File: yandere chiyo.png (327 KB, 511x490) Image search: [Google]
yandere chiyo.png
327 KB, 511x490
>>27113290
Only if it's for a 2D christmas cake.
3D cheat and are nasty whores.
>>
>>27113477
haven't read the manga so didnt recognise the art
if you're adamant it's him i'll agree, just doesnt look like him from the animu
>>
File: 1457734823168.png (150 KB, 304x317) Image search: [Google]
1457734823168.png
150 KB, 304x317
I want it more than anything.
>>
>>27113567
It's not from the manga, just fanart.
>>
>>27113542
I'm curious, why do you want to be a house husband when you have an engineering degree?
And you sound pretty perfect anon, would make a good house husband and good dad if you show your kids you love them as much as you teach them to be hard workers.
>>
>want to be a househusband
>remember I'm incompetent and don't know how to do laundry, balance a checkbook, raise kids, etc
>>
>>27113609
then i was fucking right it's not the real 8man
that could be any old 8man lookalike couldnt it
>>
my previous next door neighbor was a house husband

his wife had some really good job and he just chilled at home all day taking care of his kids, cleaned and fixed the house, and worked out. dude was living the life. he was fit as fuck, but it was pretty clear his wife was the dominant one, she was one of those cliche tough business women you see in movies, the few times I talked to her she seemed like a massive bitch. she was pretty hot though.

I think I'd be fine with being a house husband.
>>
Honestly I just don't wanna work. I'll be a house-husband to fulfill that goal, yeah.

Too bad that kind of attitude is unattractive and will prevent me from ever getting married.
>>
>>27113673
>wide fish eyes
>dame uniform
>ahoge
>girl has the same haircut and mole as Saki
>the whole house husband thing

8man is 8man is 8man
>>
>>27113290
>Would you be a house husband?
I can't think of anything else I'd rather do

>>27113454
This is the perfect scenario
>>
Sure.

But the reality is women don't want a house husband. Women only marry up, never down. It doesn't make biological sense to couple yourself to a man with little resources or prestige, a vestigial man who is trivial. They want men who are dominant even if they don't want to directly admit to it. They want a strong character and confidence.

And I guarantee you if you do manage to land a wife willing to support you, there is a 90% chance she will cuck you with another man in a fit of heated passion, or she will divorce you and you will not be entitled to alimony, only to become destitute and homeless.

It's not realistically feasible. It just doesn't happen. It's not the fault of men or women. This is the cards the evolutionary chain has dealt us. Were it not so, women would be the ones with higher muscle mass, bone density, and higher risk taking habits.

It's not meant to be. So I don't wonder after dreams that can never possibly exist.
>>
>>27113723
>wide fish eyes
>implying that no other anime character ever looks sleepy or tired
>>
>>27113777
Life sucks, man.

Seriously. Life is fucking awful. I'm running out of reasons to keep going every day. Where's the male privilege I was promised?
>>
File: images (4).jpg (11 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
11 KB, 225x350
>>27113812
Admit your defeat. Twas Hachiman alright.
>>
Yes. But only because I like cleaning up and taking care of kids and stuff.
>>
>>27113654
I really don't.

1% of women make enough to support a household on their own. Even fewer would want a husband at home. Makes for a nice fantasy. I enjoy my current job. Being at home all the time would either make me into an excellent cyclist or make my alcohol problem even worse. Drinking and cleaning/mowing are favorite pasttimes for me.

> good dad if you show your kids you love them as much as you teach them to be hard workers.

They would hate me like 2 of my brothers hate my dad. Video games are more fun than going out in 20F weather to cut firewood or going out in 90F weather to mow the lawn. Video games are fun, but going out in 90F weather to lay 80lb versalok wallstones gives satisfaction that aces in CSGO can't beat.
>>
>>27113454
Sign me the fuck up. I'll be your house husband any day.
>>
>>27113777
You're making a lot of assumptions man. I've wanted a house husband even before i knew what they were called (10-12??). I've never liked the idea of being a homemaker and I would prefer to spoil than be spoiled. Additionally, I never want to be financially dependant on anyone else again by the time I complete my undergraduate degree. Having a house husband would be pretty ideal for me since I just want to focus on my studies and career goals. I don't think this is a particularly unique opinion for a girl to have, if you looked hard enough you could probably find a lot of girls who would rather be the breadwinner.
The funny thing is, I was always worried that the guy would cheat on me instead since he'd have a lot more down time.
>>
>>27114081
Okay, I'm going to take everything you say at face value. And you're right, I spoke in absolutes, but there are exceptions to every rule.

But you, as a woman who would want to take care of a man, have to realize how incredibly fucking rare you are.

More than that you have to realize how judicial systems fuck men over more often than not. As I said, if you and I were to get married and lets say for the sake of argument you wanted to be particularly vindictive, you could divorce me while not having to pay a penny. I would be beyond fucked.
>>
No, I make too much money for that.
>>
>>27113986
What kind of engineer are you? And agreed, I would go crazy if I had to be the homemaker and stay at home all day.
>Drinking and cleaning/mowing are favorite pasttimes for me.
One of the most stereotypical dad things I've read on the internet.
>>
>>27114232
>What kind of engineer are you?

Chemical engineering. I do material testing and metallurgy which consisted of a 2 hour lecture in my final year of school. When you airplanes does not fall out of the sky you can thank me.
>>
>>27114139
Where did you read that bit about alimony? Not being sarcastic, I'm interested to read up on it. Couldn't the reason more women receive alimony because they are less likely to be the primary breadwinner?
>>
>>27114402
I've never ridden a plane before, but when I do I will definitely thank the world's chemical engineers.
I hope you will be able to raise a family like you wanted and start a family of mini burly dorks!
>>
If she'd have me. She wouldn't have me though.
>>
>>27114454
http://www.forbes.com/sites/emmajohnson/2014/11/20/why-do-so-few-men-get-alimony/#7f86a1f223c2

It's a mixture of men not wanting to ask for alimony because they know they won't get it or begging for money is emasculating, and a mixture of the general apathy of both men and women outside of the that man's plight.

Nobody wants to look upon a destitute man, stripped of dignity and wealth. He is less than nothing. Worse than a rotting corpse.
>>
>>27113290
Literally the perfect role for me. I love to cook while also fixing things and I can sexually dominate the wife when she gets home to ease her stress from work. Where do I sign up?
>>
>>27114862
That's so sad, I wish that wasn't the case. I guess I would sign an agreement or something beforehand so my SO would have the security net in case of divorce.
I don't quite agree with your last point though.
>>
File: 1457797196051.gif (719 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1457797196051.gif
719 KB, 500x370
>would you be a NEET with a cute loving wife that you get to please every day?

hmm let me think about it
>>
>>27113777
....fuck that I love the house bf it's an amazing. I make money pay bills, cook and clean. He helps with chores and cooking and has time to peruse his interests.

>come home from work, shower change
>make dinner together
>play games, watch movies ect
>snuggle in bed reading together
>sleep great and get up to do it over again the next day
>>
>>27113290
I am a house husband, only no kids because we hate them.

It's a pretty boring life honestly.
>>
>>27115082
>That's so sad, I wish that wasn't the case. I guess I would sign an agreement or something beforehand so my SO would have the security net in case of divorce.

You might do that, I'll take your word for it because I have no reason not to. But now that you know this, put yourself into the shoes of a robot who has no skills but desperately wants to love and be loved, and is willing to be a full time househusband. If you wanted to be a vindictive bitch and deny him alimony, you could, and chances are he wouldn't get it. He'd be up shit creek without a paddle or even a fucking boat. With that in mind you can see how fucking scary it would be living as a house husband. You would have to walk on eggshells, always with the fear that one day your life may just collapse beneath you with no safety net all because you trusted a woman to love you and honor your marriage.

>I don't quite agree with your last point though.

What last point was that?
>>
>>27115197
>It's a pretty boring life honestly.
I disagree, but I also like staying indoors all day and I have no ambition.
>>
>>27115191
shoo shoo robot vicariously living out his fantasies by pretending to be a fembot, shoo shoo
>>
>>27115218
I don't think a divorced house husband is nothing or worse than a rotting corpse.

Honestly, having a house husband is a goal, but it probably will not happen. I've avoided dating my entire life to focus on school and now I'm an adult with no game. If I do though, I will make sure that they are still comfortable even if we aren't together, unless they did something horrible like cheat on me or abuse me.
>>
>>27115287

Do you just spend all day trying to find and call out posts you think are made by guys pretending to be girls?
>>
DESU I'd love a house husband but Id be too insecure that he was fucking other women while I worked long hours out of the house and even though I make reasonable money I wouldnt be able to travel like I want.

I wouldnt mind supporting a student husband through school for a few years
>>
>>27115287
I'm serious shits great we've been together for years now we never argue, have never had a right and he dosn't nag me about my work hours.

>>27115403
That's what I did just head down worked my ass off in my career didn't pay much attention to dating. Once I was in my mid/late 20s I was making good money. The only problems I had with dating was finding the right guy who didn't bitch and moan about my job and not being home enough.
>>
>>27115403
You might not think that, but society at large thinks that. There's a reason why no one really addresses the amount of homeless men in our countries yet obsess over how many successful men there are. There's a reason why feminists focus so much at how many men are at the top but completely ignore the unwashed masses living in squalor at the bottom. I don't mean this to come off as a misogynistic robot, this is something both men and women engage in as I said. They look at a guy like that and just say "Dude, suck it up and get a job." Because that is what we as boys are genetically predisposed and socialized to do: Suck it up for the betterment of all. In the evolutionary sense, we men are expendable, we live to die so that others may live.

Also you sound like a cool girl. I've been looking to slowly build my confidence by talking to girls, baby steps first though, just chatting over the internet and nothing serious. Would you be interested?
>>
>>27113300
it literally is being NEET
>>
>>27115550
I've managed to avoid the men vs women shit on 4chan but that's sort of convincing and it makes me sad since I have brothers.
And sure, post contact man unless you're a friend collector or something.
>>
>>27115647
Skye: Thebonesofennui

I'm not a friend collector. I don't use social media at all really, but I've been thinking about changing that... slowly.
>>
>>27115817
Fuck, meant Skype*

fuck you robotblox
>>
>>27113290
Would I want to? Fuck yeah, wake up around 8, make breakfast for some kids, send them off to school, play vidya for 7 hours, help them with their homework, toss a stoffer's lasagna or something in the oven and wait for my wife to get home from work. In all seriousness I do like cooking and children, so I wouldn't have a problem making actual food.

Would I ever do it though? No, unfortunately my pride demands that I work for myself. My goal is to get married, have a few sons, send them off to college, and kill myself before I turn 50.
>>
File: bala_02.jpg (580 KB, 965x840) Image search: [Google]
bala_02.jpg
580 KB, 965x840
In my dreams I am the house husband of a russian mobster.
>>
File: 1451523304349.png (367 KB, 423x502) Image search: [Google]
1451523304349.png
367 KB, 423x502
it sounds pretty nice

but there's too many men in the running and not enough open slots
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.