[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /eats their boogers/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: 345345.png (2 MB, 1200x897) Image search: [Google]
345345.png
2 MB, 1200x897
I've eaten my nose potatoes since before I can remember, and I've never seen a good reason to stop.

Ofc I do it in secret because normies get all freaked out

>chewy boogers like pic related
God tier
>dry, crispy boogers
Good tier
>slimy boogers
Not even worth eating desu
>>
pope caught eating boogers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou038f2yGdA

top cock. Catholic church is the best
>>
File: ,lz lz.jpg (42 KB, 360x200) Image search: [Google]
,lz lz.jpg
42 KB, 360x200
i do :(

I like the clear stuff that you get :(
and the yellow ones

:(
I'm a degenerate aren't I\

my gf knows

APPARENTLY ITS GOOD FOR THE IMMUNE SYSTEM TO EAT OUR OWN SNOT
>>
I did when I was a kid. grew out of it before I was a teen.
>>
>>27114040
Why? They taste good desu. Interesting texture, too. Boogers can be really crispy like baklava, or they can be super chewy and gummy, like gumdrops

>>27114024
Just don't do it around normies desu. It's not a huge deal
>>
>>27113012
boogerlord reporting in.

>tfw you wake up and a crispy, juicy breakfast is already ready
>>
File: 1436557412331.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1436557412331.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
I do, the crunchy ones please my autism.
>>
B O K E
O
K
E

kill yourself
>>
>>27114089
>>27114093
>>27114119

ROFL you know this isn't normal, and people like myself find this hilarious and disgusting at the same time.

For me, boogers are something that you look at with morbid fascination and then crumble up into a tissue paper and can it.

Even the OP pic makes me want to puke in my mouth a bit. I LITERALLY CAN'T IMAGINE WHY someone would want to consume that.

like, MY MIND IS FUCKING BLOWN at you guys.
>>
>>27113012
Why would I do something so gross and autistic like that?
>>
these posts make me nauseous
>>
Nose picking and eating is one of the last terrible habits I've yet to drop.

Already stopped biting my nails/cutting them down all the day.
>>
>>27113012
I don't eat goobers, I find them disgusting.

But I like to eat my acne zit caps. I always dig them with a nail and eat that white little delicious thing.
>>
>>27113012
Ted Cruz pls go
original
>>
>>27114300
They (the good ones) have an interesting taste, somewhat similar to like steak and sesame seeds, and they have a neat texture.

>this isn't normal
Lots of things aren't normal. Doesn't necessarily mean they're bad or wrong

>>>/facebook/
>>
>>27114537
My blackheads have never been big enough to really merit eating, and the ones I have popped in my mouth have no taste
>>
>>27114562

urgh that's so FUCKING VILE
>>
tl;dr NEVER eat your boogers. You will get parasites that make your butt itch. Seriously, you should know this by now.
>>
>>27114628
Yea they look pretty gross. I'll give you that. They look like something you'd scrape off a gutter behind a chinese restaurant.

But the way I look at it is that it just came fresh out of my own body (and is not poop, i.e. it doesn't smell terrible and make me feel like puking when I consider putting it in my mouth), so how bad could it be?

Like I said the taste and especially texture is usually quite pleasant.
>>
>only get sick at most, once a year
>sparkly clean nostrils
>>
>>27114650
no this is false
>>
>>27114675
>Like I said the taste and especially texture is usually quite pleasant.

I prefer the texture of the chewy ones like OP pic related, but the ones with the absolute best flavor are the ones that get blood in them and then completely dry out. Those taste better than fried chicken.
>>
I do this and it's also just something i've always done without thinking about it.

Recently found out it boosts immune system.
>>
>>27114707
No it's not. You will get pinworms, and have some serious regrets. This is a lesson you should have learned when your age was in the single digits.
>>
I don't care that you guys do it, and I'd never make fun of you, nut the thought of this is making me want to puke
>>
>>27114588
It's mostly about the sensation of slowly grinding them between your teeth.
>>
>>27114769
>delicious

This implies taste, not texture

Are you talking about some kind of acne scab? Scabs are pretty tasty too desu, and have a more interesting texture than blackheads imo. Blackheads are just like tasteless little balls of wax
>>
I've been eating boogers like it's my job since forever. I've gotten really good at doing it clandestinely. Even in class, I'll be speaking German or blabbering on about Plato while picking my nose and eating it.

Although, the idea that anybody else does it turns my stomach, as does seeing anybody else do it. It's like farting and shitting in that respect.

>>27114650
No, that's because you're not wiping.
>>
>>27115096
Nope, you get worms from eating boogers. There's a reason you're not supposed to do it, and not just because it's gross.
>>
>>27115119
Instead of trying to fear monger, would you actually just put up a source or something? I've been eating my boogers for decades and I've been fine.
>>
File: tmp_5682-1456880845393-567012762.jpg (183 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5682-1456880845393-567012762.jpg
183 KB, 1124x1024
>>27115119
Source please senpai
>>
>>27114024
>my gf knows
How did he react?
>>
>>27115186
Do I have to? I don't want to look it up. It's just a rule to go on. Everyone knows eating your boogers is unsafe and unsanitary. If not worms, it's gonna make you sick in some way. Or at the very least repulse others around you. Why do you do it?
>>
>>27115255
>Do I have to?

Yes. You're some rando on an anonymous image board. There is no reason to believe you.

>Everyone knows eating your boogers is unsafe and unsanitary.

Unsafe? No. Unsanitary and gross? Yes.

>If not worms, it's gonna make you sick in some way.

So you're admitting to just spouting bullshit.

>Or at the very least repulse others around you.

I don't fucking eat them around people, you mongoloid.

>Why do you do it?

Habit mostly.
>>
How many calories are in boogers, tho?
>>
>>27115295
Well, new research shows that I'm wrong and you're right, which isn't something I usually admit. In fact, it may even boost your immune system. It still sounds really gross to me though. Guess I'm a little obsessive about cleanliness.
>>
>>27113012
oh my god, that is one delicious looking boogy
the chewy ones with a slight crunchy rim are absolute god tier tho
>>
>>27113012
Some scientists claim that eating your dried nasal mucus is a form of self vaccination

In fact rather than stopping children from eating said mucus parents should allow this activity
By ingesting small amounts of virus your nasal mucus collects then eating it when dry allows the body to build up immunity to disease that might otherwise be harmful if inhaled

Think of it as a form of self medication

I had a semi-friend in school who would wipe his mucus on a calendar and indicate which nostril it came from, he said it was a long term science project he had been working on since 1st grade, he is a 27 year old clerk at my local Walgreen's and is still working on his study
>>
>>27115589

>self vaccination

Vaccination --> Autism.

It makes sense that all these frogposting autists are nose plunderers too
>>
>>27113012
and you asspies wonder why you cant get a gf lmao

kill yourselves
>>
>>27115186
>current year
>he's still too much of a lazy piece of shit to use google and search shit up himself

retard
>>
>>27113012
Been doing this ever since i can remember. I wanted to stop at one point, then i realized i was voing to die someday and decided i might as well continue eating boogers
>>
>>27115231
she doesn't care... i think
i\m a compulsive pciker and do it in front of her and still kisses me so fuck you
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.