[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can one of you fat bots explain to me how it is possible to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: fatrobot.jpg (52 KB, 468x622) Image search: [Google]
fatrobot.jpg
52 KB, 468x622
Can one of you fat bots explain to me how it is possible to get fat?

I eat when I'm hungry and stop when I'm full, that's all there is to it. Why snack in between meals? Why eat chocolate and sweets and crips and all sorts of fatty rubbish? Even then, eating that is not so bad, but how is it possible to eat so much? And once you start seeing yourself get a little on the chubby side, start eating less. It's very easy to maintain. I guess it's a slipperly slope or something, but that's not an excuse really. I'm not judging, I just want to understand
>>
>>27112955

It's literally something in their brains or bodies I think.

I couldn't get that fat unless I forced myself to eat way past the limit of comfort.
>>
>>27112955
Do you know what emotional eating means?
>>
>>27112955
fat people are not very intelligent OP. They don't care about their bodies.
>>
>>27112955
tldr but thats like a normie asking how u let your life get so shitty.

its relative and free will is probably a meme
>>
>>27112988
>Do you know what emotional eating mean?
m-muh feelings!
>>
>>27112955
I got fat when I was young because my grandpa would often feed me mcdonalds. Now that I actually have emotions and shit and feel sad that I'm fat I eat more and get even more fat.

Basically for some people it's not something that's an easy fix. Generally once fat never going back
>>
>>27112988
That thing boogie2988 blames his obesity on
>>
>>27113014
>m-muh feelings!
That's a coping mechanism that instead of showing emotions you eat them away. Someone is pissing you off? You dont show anger but eat it away.
You feel sad? You eat sadness away.
>>
I used to be a fatty in my teens. It was mostly just boredom and just not giving a fuck about my body. Food is a huge comfort for me too, even now but I keep snacking to a minimum.
>>
>>27113036
>>27113052

So it's like, when you're a child you just eat what you're given and you're shitty parents give you shit food. Then, from that, it becomes much harder to fix as an adult. That makes sense.
>>
Some people eat because they're bored, you know when you look in the fridge to just look at it from time to time? It's like that but everytime they do it, they take food with them.
>>
>>27113083
Basically parents fault yes
>>
>>27112955
Its just in my genetics
>>
>>27112955
they don't have any self control. they are animals.
>>
>>27113083
Absolutely. I ate what I wanted when I wanted. I remember laughing and thinking my friend was a faggot for asking for permission to take something from the fridge. Luckily enough I never got fat as fuck, and by my teen years I was able to start lifting and eating better to get some good bulk going.
>>
I'm not fat, actually a spooky skeleton, but I think the main culprit of the obesity epidemic is overconsumption of soda (and to a lesser extent, juice/sugar drinks.)

Keep in mind that fat people often eat until full, then drink a full 8oz of soda. That 100+ calories of fructose convert straight to fat. Repeat for every meal, every day, every week, every year and you have a massive fat gain.
>>
Fat people don't exist
>>
>>27113434
This, its just a shaming technique used by people who are malnourished
>>
antipsychotics basically
>>
I know a lot of people who got away with eating like shit for years not gaining a pound and then suddenly ballooned up, it seems to creep up on you about 23 if you don't watch your diet.
>>
>>27113556
It's usually a combination of soda and alcohol that does that.
>>
It's a self-soothing compulsion like alcoholism. All crippling addiction usually stems from PTSD.

You feel awful. There's no one to turn to. Your parents abused you again. You're having a flashback. You eat the food or take the drug. Your brain makes "I just ate" chemicals or "I'm high" chemicals that numb the pain.

Cutting is the same. It's all the same shit.

People trapped like lab animals in harmful situations with no escape develop compulsions, like a cramped horse will bash its head to pulp against a wall.

It is an irrational response to an irrational and intolerable situation.
>>
Non-fat human being here. I didn't eat anything all day. I feel alright. Gonna eat dinner, just feeling like 1 meal today. You mad, fatties?
>>
>>27112955
For me it was eating out of boredom. Food tastes great so I'd just constantly be snacking on sit throughout the day.
>>
>>27113582
this. all fat people are just fucked up retards like homeless drug addicts. as soon as we figure out how to evict them all from our neighborhoods the rest of us will get a huge quality of life boost. maybe some terrorist will just poison them with some donut or fast food attack.
>>
>>27113582
Do you really think 2/3rds of the American population has ptsd?
>>
>>27113792
Yeah pretty much. Capitalism is very triggering.
>>
I would have to force myself to not eat when I was hungry in order to not have a calorie surplus.
>>
>>27112955
I have an underactive thyroid. Your TSH levels are supposed to be around 5. Mine were at 75 when my blood was tested. Granted I'm only 165 lbs at 6' but I think my thyroid only recently shut down, causing me to gain a bunch recently. I'm no longer a skeleton.
>>
>>27113792
The land walrus ones, yeah. Being a little chunky is one thing, but the ones with a mobility scooter have issues.
>>
>>27113792
Yes. See >>27113825 for his original comment
>>
>>27112955
Well for me it was heavy medication and molestation. So i became a pretty fat fuck, but I'm losing a ton of weight now, and feel pretty good about myself, even though I might be gay, but yeah.
>>
>>27112955
As someone who's weight fluctuates like crazy going between 65-100kg, it's really about what the fuck you have to do.

If I have nothing to do, and I'm bored, and have food, I'll eat food. It makes me feel good.
>>
>>27112955

Have to say, I don't understand it. I am fairly lazy and pretty inactive, yet I eat 3 meals a day with the odd snack in between and I drink a lot of beer, wine, and whisky. I am never hungry and often eat for the sake of it, but I am chubby at best at 6"2 and 190lbs.

How people get into that state I will never understand. If I stopped drinking I would easily drop a good few pounds.
>>
It's actually really easy with alcohol.
>>
to be fat is to be like a woman.
>>
Lack of willpower and/or little education in nutrition and diet in general.
>>
I am 330lbs and for me it has been the sole obsession with one food item in particular that has done it.
Pic related is a 'custard cream', a biscuit popular here in the UK. They are small biscuits with a cream filling.

Each biscuit has 62 calories

For the last 3 years I have eaten at least 30 of these each day, which is 1860 calories. This doesn't include my main meals, of which I have 3 each day, usually bacon or sausage for breakfast with a very meaty, mayo sandwich for lunch and a frozen pizza for dinner.

If it wasn't for custard creams I would be obese but not to this level. I am obsessed with them. If I can't have one I start to have a mental breakdown. I have done shameful things to ensure I always have some on hand.

ie: I ran out of custard creams at 3am and was still hungry and didn't want to walk to the nearest 24 hour supermarket to get more so I found a prostitute online and paid her to bring me a packet. Paid for 1 hour of her time plus the money for the biscuits and we didn't even fuck.

Another time I asked my mum to buy me custard creams and she bought 'Bourbons' which are basically the same but made with chocolate. I spent the next 4 hours in my room yelling 'NIGGER' as loudly as I could until she went to buy me my white custard creams, she couldn't hold any longer as we have black people next door.

Another time I snuck 2 packets into the cinema by wearing an adult nappy/diaper and stuffing them inside (I made sure the nappy showed over my trousers so nobody would ask to check)
>>
>>27114159
"Biscuits" are for dogs.
>>
>>27114159
>I ran out of custard creams at 3am and was still hungry and didn't want to walk to the nearest 24 hour supermarket to get more so I found a prostitute online and paid her to bring me a packet. Paid for 1 hour of her time plus the money for the biscuits and we didn't even fuck.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. CARMEN SAN DIEGO WILL BE FOUND BEFORE MY SIDES ARE FOUND AGAIN.

Can someone read this guys entire post and record it in vocaroo and put on a very strong, fake British accent?
>>
>>27114159

This must be copypasta.

Please.
>>
>>27114159
I fucking love custard creams too, m8. But holy shit. That's just not right.
>>
>>27114159
First time I've been on this board in half a decade and this is on the front page
>>
>>27114287

Well, you are about to be on r/4chan
>>
>>27114159
>spent 4 hours yelling as loudly as you could
I don't think that's possible. And if it is, your throat would've been too torn up afterward to be eating anything for a while. I don't even think someone as fast as you would be able to even handle that kind of repetitive deep breathing though.
>>
>>27114159
This is me but with beer.

Fuckin robbed a liquor store once and ONLY TOOK LIQUOR.

Nobody alive can keep me sober.
>>
overeating is actually depressingly easy if you look at it by the numbers

most of that fast food shit can swallow up 50% or more of your daily calorie allowance, and that's just one meal
>>
Apathy. First, you just eat/drink what tastes good, then before you know it you're a fatass and you can't be bothered to loose the weight.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.