[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be a woman >not allowed to have any male friends without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 15
File: 1454009899174.jpg (17 KB, 399x276) Image search: [Google]
1454009899174.jpg
17 KB, 399x276
>be a woman
>not allowed to have any male friends without them falling in love with me and sperging out about me "leading them on" even though we've only been hanging out like friends
>mfw I tell them I don't feel the same way and they cut all contact with me

I will never experience the true camaraderie of a male-male friendship.
>>
>>27112778
4/10, a bit long to get many replies
>>
>>27112828
I'm seriously not baiting.
>>
>>27112778

It's true. Finally, one of the rare girls who get it.

You can kind of have this if you are around guys who have GFs or as long as you have a BF and let this be known.
>>
>I will never experience the true camaraderie of a male-male friendship
I won't experience that or any kind of friendship because people almost universally consider me to be not worth even bothering with.

It must be so hard having friends and having people romantically interested in you, validating you socially and giving you a sense of self-worth.
>>
>>27112886
I'm sorry my feels are less valid than yours, you tortured soul. Maybe you're loveless and friendless because constant self-deprecation is a turn-off.
>>
>>27112778
>I will never experience the true camaraderie of a male-male friendship.

The fuck am I even supposed to say here? Why would you feel entitled to male friendship?
>>
Man and woman aren't friends. Get over it.
>>
> be male
> have hot female friend
> one day after a few drinks she start to suck my cock
> ask her "are we more than friends?"
> she breaks contact with me saying "why can't you ever have a male friend?"
>>
>>27112938
Men take their friendships with other men for granted. It's a pure kind of friendship with no romantic implications or any kind of pretenses. I am envious. Female-female friendships are not the same.
>>
fuck off, you cunt.

have you ever realised that there are connotations attached to males hanging around only with girls? that's arguably worse, they get branded as gay when often they aren't.

and if that's not true, then instead of getting "h-horible attention seekers asking them out" they get accused of trying to pull said females and make them go out with them.

a guy can literally never be friends with a girl without them thinking that you're trying to fuck them

try thinking about the reverse end of the stick before whining about your own side of the deal
>>
>>27112778
>hanging out like friends
My, my someone needs to read psychology 101
>>
File: 1453093536425.jpg (33 KB, 386x386) Image search: [Google]
1453093536425.jpg
33 KB, 386x386
>>27112938
>entitled to male friendship

I bet you didn't even know you were an SJW.
>>
File: 1449746885269.jpg (208 KB, 923x633) Image search: [Google]
1449746885269.jpg
208 KB, 923x633
This image will tell you all you need to know my roast beef curtained vagina friend
>>
File: 1456445492732.jpg (358 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1456445492732.jpg
358 KB, 900x900
>>27112778
Oh you poor poor soul.

You get friendship and possible romance.

Fuck off your feels aren't even comparable to ours you stupid fucking bitch.
>>
>>27112934
>Maybe you're loveless and friendless because constant self-deprecation is a turn-off.
No shit, didn't have to tell me that. I'm 100% sure this is the case because it is impossible for me to stop thinking about how much I hate myself.

>I'm sorry my feels are less valid than yours
Correct, your "problem" isn't valid.
>>
and if the guys say you're leading them on, you probably fucking are. try and actually analyse your behaviour instead of acting in a way that makes men happy

because to be honest, you probably only make men happier than females when you hang out with them because you flirt with them subconsciously.

i was infatuated with a girl who didnt realise what the fuck she was doing to me in high school

people like you should be gunned down in the street like the scumfuck degenerates you are
>>
>>27112934
Your condescending attitude is one reason you fail to find camaraderie. Seek pity elsewhere.
>>
>>27112778
you are not wrong

>>27113022
beat me to it
>>
File: 1424490552561.gif (916 KB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
1424490552561.gif
916 KB, 245x285
>>27112843
ok.jpg

origami comment
>>
>>27113028
You're right. Sadness is a competition. Your feels aren't valid unless they're the saddest feels compared to everyone else. You win. Here's your crown. Here's your crown made of shit, you have the heaviest feels and only yours are valid. Enjoy being King Sadsack.
>>
>>27113022
>>27113053

>She's so uninteresting!!!
>Thinks he's high calibre game for discussions
>Boba fett and fucking speed force

What a fedora tiping faggot. What has this fag got to offer over a roastie?
>>
>>27113021

Hey I'm just using their logic, can you imagine the ever-loving shit storm if I complained and the roles were reversed?
>>
>>27112778
>being a women
>>
>>27112934

> she doesn't realize he can't stop that, it's part of who he is

> she doesn't realize she's only saved that fate because she's taken care of all the time and given validation

> she doesn't realize that the reason that guy who functions anyway and is such a sexy badboy omg and he's in a band too does so because he is a manipulative vicious asshole who doesn't need validation

Sensitive people are hell to be around because they have actual preferences. Assholes can just give you what you want and tell you what you want to hear. I say this as an asshole in attempted recovery.
>>
mfw 100% pure bait. females don't have a sense of camaraderie so why would they regret not having it?
>>
File: 1452999284960.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1452999284960.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>All these beta psychologists ITT thinking they know anything about socializing and friendship
>>
>>27112778
Why would I give you sympathy when the guys you rejected are feeling infinitely worse than you?
>>
>>27113065
Let me get this straight.

You are not one of us.

Don't be so damn offended by that it's a good thing.

Being a robot is not a good thing.

Besides, you're not even a real woman.
>>
>>27113065
>girl whining after getting slammed for complaining about having friends and romantic interest in a place filled with guys who are bitter that women have an extremely easy time finding companionship and can't be nearly alone as men
>>27113066
>projecting this fucking hard

Confirmed troll, thread's over.
>>
File: 0106ejil.jpg (80 KB, 558x476) Image search: [Google]
0106ejil.jpg
80 KB, 558x476
>>27112778
>not allowed to have any male friends without them falling in love with me and sperging out about me "leading them on" even though we've only been hanging out like friends

>Every one of my "male friends" has got the feeling that I've led them on
>It's totally everyone else with the problem, it's not me
>>
Females destroy male environs with their mere presence.

Male environment:
>let's establish quantifiable standards and compete
>enter the roastie
>"Waahh I can't do it"
>then leave
>"Waahh you're being mean! Pay attention to me! Here I'll fuck Chad and cause drama."

If you really want to be male, just be grateful for the opportunity the Internet provides to pretend to be male. It doesn't get better than what you have.

If you can "pass as male", you are experiencing the male experience. If you are outed as a roastie, well, put on a new disguise.
>>
>>27113022

This is literally the whole truth.
>>
>>27113118
>She doesn't like them, she rejects them
>She takes them on, she's stuck with a guy she doesn't like, a beta entitles faggot robot

I don't get your thinking. It's a good thing women won't have to fuck you ever and spread your seed.

Women are cunts, entitles autistic robots are even worse.

>>27113148
Like this faggot.
>>
>>27113168
What are you going on about? She can reject as many guys as she wants, its her right. That doesnt mean she's going to be the receiver of sympathy.
>>
File: file.png (116 KB, 284x267) Image search: [Google]
file.png
116 KB, 284x267
>>27113151
Or maybe young socially awkward males are the ones at fault because they sperg out at a mildly attractive woman being nice to them and take it too far.

This is why I envy male friendships. You don't have to fucking walk on eggshells. You can just be nice to each other and not think the other person has any other latent intentions.

If a male invites his friend over to play videogames, they play games and have a good time.

If a female invites her male friend over to play videogames, it's awkward because the male thinks it's invitation for a "date" even though she just wants to hang out with her friend.
>>
>>27113245
So what exactly is wrong with female-female friends?
I know the answer, but I wanna hear yours
>>
>>27112778
>be male
>try to overcome fear of girls by befriending girls
>every girl ends up confessing to having feelings for me and left when i was afraid to reciprocate

do i have your problem in reverse? do female-female friendships have a sense of camaraderie?
>>
>>27113245

Yeah, but this is unavoidable.

You literally cannot avoid this. We are hardwired to do this. It has nothing to do with social maturity.

So the only thing you can do is accept it or alternatively only hang out with guys in the presence of your BF.
>>
>>27113245
Stop being a fucking pussy and deal with it. This is how it works.
>>
>>27113004
>Female-female friendships are not the same.
Different guy, but I'm aware. I think you're acting blind to the implications. All the things that make female-female friendships different? As a female, you're part of that equation. If you have reasons to prefer male friendship, then you already understand why we do too. No, you're not different than the rest.
>>
Just be a lesbian, honey. Then you can hang out with bros like the rest of us. I'll be here for you when you get sick of men. <3
>>
if you're a somewhat attractive girl, every single male friend you have has thought about fucking you and being in a relationship with you

sorry, that's how it is. some look beyond those feelings, most can't and just lie about it.
>>
File: 1455741026266.png (711 KB, 1600x2162) Image search: [Google]
1455741026266.png
711 KB, 1600x2162
>tfw I have guy friends
>tfw I have guy friends I've been hanging out with for 15+ years.
>no strange puppy love "fall for you bullshit", just straight up friendship.

might help that I'm a lesbian
>>
>>27114480

Oh yeah I've been the guy in that.

It's another exception besides the BF/GF "already taken" situation. We just feel that it's not on the table.
>>
My ldr thinks she has friends but I'm 100% sure they just want her tiddies
>>
>>27114480
you still get points for being a woman, it just feels good for a guy to spend time with a woman

they wouldnt be your friends if you were a guy, your personality etc. isint enough when put on the same line with men

>inb4 you dont know me

ofc not we are just working with averages here
>>
how about this

if some girl is constantly having problems like this where they end up in friendships where their guy friends end up falling in love with them, maybe, just maybe, she was leading them on and she didn't realize she was. the cynic in me makes me wants to say she does know that she's leading them on and just wants orbiters, but I'll be reasonable.

most guys have a type of check list running through their brain when it comes to figuring out if a girl likes them or not. she did so and so, maybe she likes me, but she did this too, so maybe she doesn't.. something like that. it starts becoming a problem if the girls start throwing out all these fucked up mixed signals and the guy doesn't know what's going on anymore. that's how you end up in a friendship that lasts a few months, the guy says he loved her, and she doesn't know where he got that idea.
>>
Easy fix: become their gf. Well, just one of them, of course. As long as you have interesting conversations and and common hobbies, this should do it.
>>
>>27112778
>by man
>nobody will ever love me, ever
:)
>>
File: Betrayal.gif (993 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
Betrayal.gif
993 KB, 500x374
>>27112778
I don't understand why you used Gendo for the OP pic. He's like the biggest fictional asshole I could come up with off the top of my head.
>>
I knew girls in high school who said they preferred male friends but they always ended up falling for one of them anyways.

Having a bro is sweet, not only can we tell each other anything and not care, we can even jerk off together for fun.
>>
>>27115404
why
He's just an older version of Shinji
>>
>>27115438
In some aspects. Shinji isn't particularly manipulative (in fact, he is usually the one being manipulated), he has no ability to get into relationships (a girl kisses him, and he still assumes she has no interest in him), he is extremely passive to the point that he almost refuses to even possibly hurt his friend when not doing so will mean the end of the world.

Compare that to Gendo, who not only is manipulative, but was able to actually get a woman to be his wife as a manipulation (though he developed feelings for her), spends most of his life as a father emotionally scarring his son through his absence, and has no care at all for the safety of others (he is shown on multiple occasions to not care if Shinji lives or dies).
>>
File: 1438890522891.png (78 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1438890522891.png
78 KB, 240x240
>>27115434
>we can even jerk off together for fun.
Do males do this?
>>
The core issue is, friendship can't thrive in a power imbalance. It's hard to have friends across social classes, it's hard to be friends with the boss, and it's hard to be friends with someone you're attracted to. This is only readily apparent to the person on the lower end, who always feels the sting of powerlessness. Thus the only thing that's generally possible in this situation is an orbiter of some sort---someone who doesn't mind prostituting themselves to try and get something from the more powerful person. But while a rich friend can buy you things, with unreciprocated attraction all you can get is the occasional compliment, hence beta orbiters are far more pathetic.
>>
I know this is a troll but only a fucking woman would complain about people being attracted to her
>>
>>27113066
If a roastie misses their presence, then obviously something.
>>
>>27115545
I don't mean that Shinji's personality is comparable to Gendo's, more that Shinji's vulnerabilities would lead him to develop into an aloof and cold like Gendo.
>>
File: 1457070113871.jpg (44 KB, 552x528) Image search: [Google]
1457070113871.jpg
44 KB, 552x528
>>27112778
>be dude
>have lots of female friends i'm absolute bros with, if a woman can even be described that way
maybe you should stop acting like you want to suck their dicks
>>
File: DetectivePutin.png (148 KB, 289x218) Image search: [Google]
DetectivePutin.png
148 KB, 289x218
>>27115554
You were so close.

blox
>>
>>27115615
I don't think so, because their vulnerabilities are different. On the contrary, Shinji's vulnerabilities will probably just make him a victim of a semi-abusive relationship with Asuka.
>>
>always make my intentions abundantly clear
>roastie still try to use this argument
Nah. You knew what was happening. Fuck off. You just want to continue manipulating a man's sexuality while shaming him for wanting any release.
>>
>>27112778

neither will I and I'm a man.
>>
>>27115687

This. Stop shaming men.

I'm one of those guys who act towards women the way women act towards men. I've sent women crying for basic polite requests to stop pestering me with attempts at dragging me home. It's like their whole world breaks down. "A guy _rejected_ me?"

Girls should be grateful they always have easy sex available.
>>
File: 38329239832 odd.gif (2 MB, 280x289) Image search: [Google]
38329239832 odd.gif
2 MB, 280x289
>>27113263
>>27113381
>>27113479
These goyims.

>>27113245
How about this. if this male friend isn't an idiot, though "a socially awkward male" try and facilitate some of the intelligence you think he has if you're his friend in the first place.

Though this may not work in your particular way, try to make a translation into your own brand.

something along the lines of blatant tone setters like:
>"I'll break your neck if you start perving on me, i'm serious. (a "dude," at your leisure for elaboration, if you aren't conflicted with a label you don't fit.)"

Don't let them down easy or stroke their ego, and don't try to overly emulate a male friendship by behaving too fraternally as such.
But reitterate not too often that you aren't romantically interested in him with ways that cannot be misinterpreted.
And should you feel he is lying find some way of supporting your believed state of the friendship even more.

>"I swear, i'll go ask [some mutual friend of yours/his, or a family member] for a gun..." e.t.c

Really you have to capitalize on the assumption they are capable of understanding unmarred hints and statements, if they don't what the fuck are you friends for?
>>
male male friendships are actually the best
>>
File: 93893893133.jpg (64 KB, 288x297) Image search: [Google]
93893893133.jpg
64 KB, 288x297
>>27116208
Yeag, bro.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.