[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT literally bee yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: sess.jpg (14 KB, 500x548) Image search: [Google]
sess.jpg
14 KB, 500x548
i hate niggers and women and i hope everyone at my workplace gets fucked to death by niggers

anime anime anime anime i piss in jars and throw the piss out the window

i hate video games but i can't stop playing them

fuck niggers
>>
>>27112565

I always laugh when I hear "jus b urself" because this is literally would I would be like unfiltered
>>
>>27112565

Hitlernigger. I hope I'll finish this sex game so I feel less useless. Semen smells funny.
>>
>>27112565
Sorry, can't. I'll get v& if I say what I really think.
>>
>>27112565
I think all humans are primitive stupid apes that should be violently strangled all the time.
>>
>>27112565

I'm going to do things because you don't like it.

Where did it all go so wrong

>tfw disappointment

Help me

Fuck you and fuck off nigger
>>
>>27113424
no you wont, not for just saying something on 4chan, unless you're threatening to specifically bomb something or shoot something up etc. come on, just say it.
>>
>>27112565
If this is being yourself, why the fuck should anyone want to be in a relationship with you?
People who give you this advice believe in you, but clearly you're just full of shit in every meaning of the term. Your loneliness is deserved and inevitable.
>>
>>27112565
Buzz.
*stings*
*dies*
>>
>>27112565
I wish to live in a world with no human interaction but sadly, this is impossible
>>
>>27113514
you are the same prole as every other prole

you are a plant
>>
>>27113522
posting on 4chan is a form of human interaction. why are you here? you should just be locked up alone in a room. hell even reading a book or anything written by somebody else is some form of interaction between yourself and something somebody else created you dumb edgelord.
>>
>>27113549
Sorry. I meant IRL human interaction
>>
>>27112565
Watch JoJo
Read JoJo
Go to school think about JoJo
Buy JoJo merch
Wear JoJo merch
haha haha fuck you nigger
>>
>>27113514
wow, so far this is the most terrible case of literally beeing your abhorrent self itt.
giving shit, unsolicited relationship advice in a thread where nobody gives a fuck... you truly are a despicable human being.
>>
I'm a nig and I post anti nig threads every now and then. I hate most of my race and I have no reason

I hate women and how weak they are. I hate the fact that I'm forcefully attracted to them.

I masturbate to the weirdest shit and I tell people about it

I hate Indians so fucking much they smell bad and most of the women have disgusting noses. The accent isn't attractive either and Indian they didn't approach me.

I want to beat my family to death when they get in me about being a khv. I don't fucking care for sex or relations I just want to fuck around with my tech

I immediately dislike anyone who talks bad about Metroid
>>
>>27113674
this guy is like black elliot rodger

i bet you got a small dick for a black guy and youre mad about it lmao
>>
>>27113898
Fuck you, he's a pretty good nigger. Leave him alone.
>>
>>27113898
Nope.

I just hate living but I can't kill myself. Meds aren't helping either. I just want to cease anon. Why is this so hard

Dicks pretty big though.
>>
>>27113932
lol here is his uncle tom

>>27113934
thats cool i guess. you should be happy and use that shit on some coal burners.
>>
>>27113674
Played Super Metroid on SNES. It's a really boring easy game, very overrated. It sucks. Haven't played any of the other ones though.
>>
>>27112565
>is it so mother fucking hard to just stay quiet for a few minutes without having worthless small talk
>>
>>27112565

>i hate video games but i can't stop playing them

Yup... Isn't that something?
>>
>>27114101
No such thing as overrated famista

People love what they like and don't bother with what they don't. Overrated is a meme
>>
Just be yourself, idiot
>>
>>27114393
k. i'll leave it at super metroid sucks balls and people that like it are retarded.
>>
>>27113932
You good people anon

>>27113966
Naa those women are usually crazy

My roommates gf is a CB and she needs. Beaten for the shit shes done
>>
Calm down Kagatob
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.