[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Donald Trump the Antichrist? He speaks of a better world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: gotta stump the trump.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
gotta stump the trump.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Is Donald Trump the Antichrist?

He speaks of a better world (basically only for white Americans) and peace (making America great again = making America white again = a peaceful America).

He has a rabid following of idiotic people who hang on to his every word and hate those who do not follow him.

The way I see it if he's elected president he will bring peace to those who share his vision of America, but he'll eventually destroy the country with his idiocy and more than likely be the harbinger of the apocalypse.

I think Trump is the Antichrist. Do you?
>>
nah, he's too much of a pussy to be the antichrist but don't worry his cucks are mostly undereaged meme faggots and fat fucks too lazy to leave their apartment to vote
>>
What you described has no correlation with the anti-Christ.
>>
>>27112442

>(making America great again = making America white again = a peaceful America).

don't be absurd. yes he wants to deport the illegals, but he also is going to streamline the citizenship process and make it easier.

and yes he wants to ban muslims from entering the US, but only temporarily until we can figure out what's going on with ISIS.

please inform yourself before posting.
>>
>>27112492

that's why he's dominating almost every single primary and caucus, right?
>>
I hate how people say that

Anybody can be the "antichrist"
Shut up faggot
>>
>>27112442

If you think it's possible for Trump to be the antichrist, then you know nothing about the antichrist and have no room to talk.

Read the book of Revelations you stupid fedora.
>>
>>27112631
>actually reading the bible

haha ok christfag no thanks
>>
>but he'll eventually destroy the country with his idiocy and more than likely be the harbinger of the apocalypse.
I have heard this childish claim many times but no actual logical arguments against him. Calling him racist or evil is not an actual argument you simple minded cretin
>>
People who believe in an "antichrist" are Christians, just like people who believe and/or worship Satan.

Trump is nothing more than a fat, rich capitalist who's done the same thing that other rich Republicans been good at for the past 30+ years: convince the poor and lower-middle class masses that giving the ultra wealthy more will somehow help them.
>We're JOB CREATORS!
>We want SMALL GOVERNMENT but we want our military to be fucking huge!
>We are good Christians, but we love war! (Ron Paul was anti-war, and that destroyed his presidential campaign)
>We don't like abortions, gay people, etc (caters to the evangelicals)
>>
>>27112535
sure, for the republicans, it'll be hilarious when he gets cucked by shillary in the general

>tfw all of /pol/ will finally kill themselves and stop spreading their cancer
>>
>>27112535
Every single primary is a bit of an exaggeration, but yes the chances of Trump getting the nomination are extremely high

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/2016/national-results-map
>>
>t-tump is the antichrist!
>said by purple haired freaks who arent even christian
kek. Seriously though its funny how leftists are resorting to acting like how republicans acted when Obama was elected
>>
>>27112664
how dare you speak out on his lack of logic or arguments? stop triggering us please
>>
Give me ONE good reason not to vote for Trump
>>
>>27112805
even more hilarious how inbred /pol/cucks don't even know what a leftist is and instead parrot the stupid circlejerck shit they read on their containment board

and again, get used to the words 'president hillary clinton'

president hillary clinton
>>
the USA is going to hell if Trump becomes president and it will be hilarious to watch
>>
>>27112442
It's just politics for fucks sake. The anti-Christ from the bible will literally rule the entire world, not just America. Jesus and his army of angels will beat him anyway and cast him into the lake of fire. If he's the anti-Christ from scripture there is nothing you can do to stop him, give your heart over to Jesus and you will be saved during the judgement.
>>
>>27112925
America does rule the entire world though. Well, theoretically. I think the prophets of the bible imagined there would be great kings, not just rich business owners.
>>
File: 1457562413589.jpg (223 KB, 580x742) Image search: [Google]
1457562413589.jpg
223 KB, 580x742
>>27112442
>>27112868
>the USA is going to hell if Trump becomes president and it will be hilarious to watch
You will be overwhelmed
http://youtubedoubler.com/hOav
>>
>>27112992

America couldn't even invade Chinese heartland in a conventional conflict (main criticism in US pacific war theory with China is that they have not developed a winning scenario, there's simply nothing they can do besides maybe squatting in Malacca), let alone "rule the world".

>buh-but da nukes

Congrats, Pakistan "rules the world" too.
>>
>>27113081

PS burgers probably didn't notice, but over the years US degraded into a larger UK. It's mainly a naval power now with dubious land power projection for it's size. America spends a ton on the military but most of that goes to paychecks that are x times more expensive than the Chinese/Russian/etc. ones.
>>
I forgot we're on a NEET cuck board.

If you're voting Sanders you might as well fuck off to reddit
>>
EVERYWHERE REDDIT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT EVERYWHERE REDDIT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT EVERYWHERE REDDIT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT EVERYWHERE REDDIT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT EVERYWHERE REDDIT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT EVERYWHERE REDDIT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT EVERYWHERE REDDIT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT EVERYWHERE REDDIT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT EVERYWHERE REDDIT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT EVERYWHERE REDDIT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT EVERYWHERE REDDIT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT EVERYWHERE REDDIT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT EVERYWHERE REDDIT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT EVERYWHERE REDDIT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT EVERYWHERE REDDIT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT EVERYWHERE REDDIT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT EVERYWHERE REDDIT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT EVERYWHERE REDDIT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT EVERYWHERE REDDIT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT EVERYWHERE REDDIT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT EVERYWHER
>>
File: 1457339669118.png (335 KB, 457x848) Image search: [Google]
1457339669118.png
335 KB, 457x848
>>27113141
I guess we're too ironical for you
>>
>>27112846
Nobody actually likes Clinton. When the general election comes, the vast majority of votes for Clinton will actually just be votes against Trump. Meanwhile, the votes for Trump will truly be votes for Trump. IMO the only way the Democrats can win is if they nominate Sanders. I could be way off though, just like I was in 2008 when I said America will never elect a black president.
>>
>>27112442
no he is christ, white power and kill those niggers
>>
File: francis.jpg (113 KB, 1218x685) Image search: [Google]
francis.jpg
113 KB, 1218x685
>>27112442
nope, this guy is.
>>
File: 1456611493879.jpg (205 KB, 1200x705) Image search: [Google]
1456611493879.jpg
205 KB, 1200x705
>>27113491
>filename
That is Benedict XVI, you retard.
>>
>>27112631
>Revelations
pagan belief
>>
Antichrist or not, it's the kind of figure that would unleash the nightmarish visions that exist in the Book of Revelations.
Hopefully, Clinton will win, China wll implode, Russia will balkanize, and we will live a boring century filled with whorish women fucking chads.
>>
>>27112492
>nah, he's too much of a pussy to be the antichrist but don't worry his cucks are mostly undereaged meme faggots and fat fucks too lazy to leave their apartment to vote

This post would be 100% correct if you were talking about Bernie. 99% of his fans aren't even old enough to vote.

>>27112785

Democrat turnout is incredibly low, Republican turnout is incredibly high. There are thousands of Democrats who switched to Republican just to vote for Trump.
>>
>>27113546
mixed them up
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.