[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Solitude, introvert, hermit, shut-in, Neet, Robot, hikikomori,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8
Solitude, introvert, hermit, shut-in, Neet, Robot, hikikomori, NEET, alone,social isolation, no friends, no social life, inhibited, beta

What in the motherfucking hell causes all those things?
>>
NEET doesn't belong with those other words, meng.

> Master race NEET extrovert reporting
>>
Early life trauma.
>>
File: 98127401294x.jpg (186 KB, 1000x1143) Image search: [Google]
98127401294x.jpg
186 KB, 1000x1143
>>27112406
It is a mystery

nobody knows
>>
>>27112406

Trauma that spirals out of control
>>
neurotic mothers and weak/absent fathers.
>>
21 yo kv neet hs dropout with no friends, social life etc. . anything you wanna ask?
>>
>>27112406
A lot of different things.
>>
>>27112406
wow, all those words describe me. except maybe hikki, I go outside in the early mornings for exercise sometimes.
>>
>raised normally
>don't think i have trauma either
>still all of these things

Well I guess I was just doomed
>>
no role models and the internet
>>
>>27112740
wow, i have both of those things.
>>
>>27112406
bad experiences with other people that you decide its not worth it

probably a constant undercurrent of anxiety for me
>>
>>27112740
Spot on, anon.

asdadfcx
>>
The media and the schooling system does their best to indoctrinate young boys with modern ideas.

Thus turning them into effeminate, weak, ineffectual, girlymen who are trained only to complain about the state of things instead of working to improve their lives.

The feminization of the youth is history's greatest crime
>>
>>27112406
you and you alone
>>
>>27112406
Weakness in the face of adversity.
>>
>>27112406
Crippling anxiety and the general hatred for most people.
>>
>>27112406

My Dad was in the military. I bet they injected him with something.
>>
>>27112910
>Like to take oxys here and there when chilling with people
>I'm way more social, calm, can hold a long conversation
>Few friends i have think im a degenerate junkie for it just trying to get fucked up

I just wanna be happy a few times a month don't judge me :(
>>
File: 1457126281773.jpg (102 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457126281773.jpg
102 KB, 640x640
i was raised in isolation. i went to school but my parents discouraged me to have friends by telling me awful stories about how friends only bring trouble in your life.
i can have friends tho. i'm not psycho. but i have high standards now. tired of stupid people or negative suckers.
>>
>>27112740
Correct here as well
But what exactly is the link between these things?
>>
>>27112926
you fucking literal retarded piece of shit, if the "schooling" and "upbringing" indoctrinated you, you were weak. keep blaming exterior factors, though
>>
>>27112406
There's nothing wrong with being an introvert
>>
>>27113100

>"Everything is fine. Society is perfect. Nothing is wrong with with western civilization at the moment"

Well aren't you an ignorant fuck. Have you ever thought deeply about anything in your life?
Because that dumbass post of yours indicates that you haven't.
>>
>>27112406
>implying solitude isn't the greatest thing ever
>>
>>27113152
so what you're saying is you're a tamed animal with the nerve to complain about it? at least go all the way, you retarded piece of shit, and shut up like a good boy
>>
Reality having incongruity with the morals and lessons we were told as a child by our elders and mass media in the form of disney cartoons.

The good guy doesn't always win.
The villain isn't always punished.
You are not guaranteed happiness for following directions and doing everything asked of you.
Looks do matter.

Being an only child or the child of a single mother seems to exacerbate things as well.
>>
>>27113266

Are you just skimming over my posts and replying before taking the time to understand them?

Please, for fucks sake, stop posting before you embarrass yourself any further
>>
>>27113312
i'm just telling you that it's bullshit to blame someone else. quit that shit
>>
>>27112926
Them how come chad exists?
its your own fault you fucking complaining ineffectual faggot
>>
>>27113391

I know you are thinking you are helping with your "take control. take responsibility. pull yourself up by you bootstraps" motivational speaker talk.

But this thread is a logical argument about why so many young men are dropping out of society.
>>
>>27113485
>>27113391
>motivational speaker talk
We really should coin a term for that
>>
>>27112740
Me too. Orginial
>>
>>27113485
I'm really not trying to be motivational, I'm telling you from man to man; you can make excuses for everything in this world, but the thing is you're not a fucking product, you can change a lot of things on a whim.

>tips my fedora, meme meme my meme, and whatever the fuck you guys resonate to at the moment
>>
>>27113624
You make a really good point except the part where everything you say is astoundingly in contrast to actual evidence.
>>
>a thread about what causes ppl to not fit in society
>derailed into 'man up and take responsibility xD' talk.
normies itt man...
>>
>>27112740
too fucking real tbqh
>>
>>27112740
This hits home.
>>
>>27113624

You know what, you are absolutely right.

Young men like myself have a tendency to blame others for our problems and shun responsibility and become weak, timid fops.

But why do you think that is?
Why is this mentality so prevalent?

It's because we were raised in the "everybody gets a trophy" generation.
Where we were taught competition was wrong and so was fighting back.

It doesn't matter what the solution is. Maybe it is muh bootstraps. But my original point about what causes this mess still stands.
>>
>>27112740
holy shit. Now that I think about it I would probably have turned out a alright if my dad wasn't such a fucking loser.
>>
>>27113746
because taking responsibility never solves anything :D:D:D

enjoy being a virgin at 50
>>
File: Shinjiholdingmug.png (138 KB, 329x374) Image search: [Google]
Shinjiholdingmug.png
138 KB, 329x374
>>27114068
Not him, but serious mental illness will fuck your shit up unironically, and if you think you just overcome it, then you are wrong.
>>
>>27113901
>Young men like myself have a tendency to blame others for our problems and shun responsibility and become weak, timid fops.
>It's because we were raised in the "everybody gets a trophy" generation

Doesn't matter what they told you about fighting, about girls, and about what you should expect from life. Quit taking everything at face value on the internet. It's gonna be alright.
>>
>>27113901
How old are you? That's important.

I was born in 86 and being raised in the 90's I don't think the "everyone get's a trophy thing was very prevalent". The only experience I had with that which I can recall was that 3rd grade, I think, we had a science fair. I worked hard on mine, really liked it, and I thought I did a good job. However that year they decided not to judge the projects.

Otherwise, I can't think of anything else like that. That stuff didn't really take over until I was about done with school it seems. At least not in my area.

As for what makes people not fit into society... there is no one single simple answer. You are pretty simple minded if you think there is.

>when I say "you" I'm speaking generally to everyone reading this

I don't know why precisely I have never fit in. It was many things. Part of it was I never thought too much about it in the first place. The few times I did I noticed I didn't fit and didn't feel welcome. When I tried to fit myself in I met resistance.

I had some bad experiences at a young age as well. Such as my first birthday party that I can remember resulting in the other kids fighting over toys. I only vaguely remember it but I do know that afterward I never wanted to have lots of people over for a party. Just one or two friends.

I know that when I attended other parties or social events I rarely ever felt totally comfortable. I often had an urge to wonder off and hide or just generally felt upset. I suspect it was because I'm an introvert and I easily became overstimulated and exhausted. This caused me to dread such events out of habit and so as soon as I was old enough to decline to attend... I did.

I was never into sports much. I suppose because I didn't have a parent who was who would therefore watch games with me and pull me into sports-fandom. My mother cared nothing for sports and my step-father and I were not remotely close at all.

You get the idea.
>>
>>27114668
So what are you doing with your life now?
>>
>man the fug up X----------DD

fucking normies
>>
Internet life, poor social skills, bad experiences with people, oversensitivity...
In my case, having a 7 year relationship has become a social suicide. At least gf's doggos make me incredibly not so depressed.
>>
File: talking with normies.jpg (176 KB, 484x983) Image search: [Google]
talking with normies.jpg
176 KB, 484x983
>>27114716
and fucking robots too, why haven't you posted my OCs?

fucking newfags gotta learn how to save arguments for quickly rekting normalscum
>>
>>27112406
Conspiracies.
All bad things that occur this world can be traced back to evil organizations.
>>
>>27114713
I'm a screen printer. Work full time. Rent a small apartment by myself.

I have this vague goal of going back to school (I'm 29), but I doubt I ever will. Just seems pointless. It's not like I really need to build some kind of future.

Life is mostly empty and pointless and I imagine I'll kill myself when I can't support myself anymore.
>>
>>27112926
Actually being introverted is the way we react when we find out we're trying to be indoctrinated and that their way or the highway
>>
>>27114668
I can tell that 23% in this little scene you made was you feeling sorry for yourself and the rest of 77% was you trying to get attention to your sorry ass because last night you dreamt
>>
File: 1440567866863.png (189 KB, 639x517) Image search: [Google]
1440567866863.png
189 KB, 639x517
>>27112406
At least chicks are attracted to introverts.
>>
File: shoulder-shrug.jpg (180 KB, 1287x855) Image search: [Google]
shoulder-shrug.jpg
180 KB, 1287x855
>>27114926
The more I think about, the more I'd say there is a 99% chance your post is just trolling.

Whatever the case may be, let's let the audience decide.
>>
>>27114941
Getthefugouttahere... I've been made fun at work for being introverted, getting called a psycho killer... I just can't believe people in their twenties and thirties still have the social dynamics of junior high, poking fun at the different even when it's supposed to be a strictly professional relationship.
>>
>>27114770
That's a good description of what this place is, except on an /r9k/ level. You are what you hate.
>>
>>27114982
You need an audience. That's rough!
>>
>>27114998
Humans are just herd animals nothing more nothing less. They passively push the weak ones / sick ones / flawed ones to the outskirts of the pack. It's a subconscious behavior. They're actually trying to make depressed people, introverted people, mentally ill people be even more depressed introverted and mentally ill. They don't want you to get better, they want you to constantly be mindful of your place and stay out on the fringe away from the best spoils and most fertile females.
>>
I've just been somewhat sad all my life, even when I was a young child I didn't bond with other kids as easy and I was isolated from them a lot, and I don't understand why.
I had a great childhood . I mean I got bullied a lot but my family life was pretty stable and I was raised well.
But I can't ever shake the feeling of failure. Of not being good enough for my own unrealistic standards.
I tend to avoid people. One minute I'll be having fun with someone and the next a negative thought creeps up in my head that causes me to suddenly close up and leave. I'm very aloof, yet somewhat ironically self-aware.
>>
>>27115145
I'd drink a beer with/10
>>
>>27115145
I happen to understand that feeling, gentleman. I lost my best friend to paranoia, he's a Chad so sometimes I felt I wasn't "worthy" of hanging out with the cool guys. This isolated me incredibly.
>>
>>27115123
underrated post.

evolutionary psychology helps me make sense of the world.
>>
>>27115123
This would make warmongering the only solution for the excluded. Stealing all the females in order to perpetuate our genes.
>>
>>27115331
>evolutionary psychology

Yes, the favorite subject of robots, what enticed me to this place and what r9k is(should be) famous for. I miss those anthropologists on the woman hate threads
>>
>>27115375
The deepest redpill is to realize that you don't need to perpetuate your genes. Outgrow the physical animal and ascend to Pleroma.
>>
>>27112926

"I would totally be an alpha macho but women don't let me"
>>
>>27112740
God dammit, why does this describe my life so accurately?
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.