[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"'ey white boy, I seen you be starin' at my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: emd.jpg (35 KB, 451x424) Image search: [Google]
emd.jpg
35 KB, 451x424
>"'ey white boy, I seen you be starin' at my girls, you be looking to get stomped cracka??"
>>
I guess I am because I find your girls sexually attractive.
>>
you looking to get lynched, nigger?
>>
"You looking to get killed? I'm the last person you want to fuck with, because I've got nothing left to lose. You stand to lose a lot. Now take your bitches and get out of my sight before I splatter your brains all over that wall."
>>
>>27112462
>I'm the last person you want to fuck with, because I've got nothing left to lose
>>
>>27112392
Go ahead man

>they get pregnant
>nig beats the fuck out of them and leaves because "FUCC THAT BRUH"
>become single mothers
>become white trash

Burn the coal, pay the toll.
>>
>>27112494
A post can't do it justice, but if you knew me, you'd see that I'm serious. What happens to me doesn't really matter at this point, and I'd waste somebody who pushes me to it. I think this nigger would know when he's in over his head. I won't start a fight, but I'll sure as hell end it.
>>
>>27112423
what a mid 20-something year old white neet who lives in the suburbs with mom and dad with a shitty job at best buy thing to say
>>
>>27112682

I always laugh when niggers on the Internet blow air about how I'd never call them a nigger in person, you can tell they really think everyone on the planet is a dickless Americoon
>>
ANOTHER cuck thread??? Fucking hell man..
>>
>>27112392

>hands up in the air, off of them.

Looks like someone's afraid of big brother.
>>
>>27112423
>>27112462

fur dora
>>
>>27112709
nah, big nig is just getting up some momentum to smack dat asses
Look at the pleasurable and expectant look on their faces, they lust for the BBC
>>
>>27112735

Swinging from the elbow instead of the shoulder.

Nigs, smdh
>>
I love the way black people and cucks on 4chan come to /r9k/ to try and bullypost because they're too afraid to go to /pol/.
>>
>>27112392
*draws katana* Tch you having nothing, kid.

*Points it at Tyrone* Prepare to get sliced and diced weakling

*Slices him in half*

*Jumps into the air and cut his upper and lower half into little bits*

*lands and hits the ground then seathe my katana before the bits hit the ground*

*tips my fedora and the girls come to my side*

Tch, nothing personal kid.
>>
>>27112806
YOU HONESTLY THINK THERE IS ONE BLACK PERSON ON THIS THREAD? ARE YOU THIS NEW?
>>
>>27112392
What makes this meme and the pathetic half ironic race hatred I see with it so funny is that the guy is actually a world class runner and Sudanese refugee whose life story is pretty much one of those inspirational Disney movies.
https://www.instagram.com/p/qDIqrzS8t2/?taken-by=gdengxx&hl=en
>>
>>27112919
No, which is why I said "black people and cucks".
>>
>>27112698
>the amount of edge in this post
Yes, I expect you to be a dickless faggot in real life and you are, let's be real here lol.
>>
>>27112970

Of course I am, nigger. What're you going to do, though? Sweet fuck all you mad faggot, lolol
>>
File: 3247789.jpg (2 MB, 2800x2700) Image search: [Google]
3247789.jpg
2 MB, 2800x2700
Daily reminder you are being brainwashed to have an inferiority complex to blacks

Globalists need more retarded white hate mongers to play the bad guy

Do not be a Neo Nazi stooge. Be an Ethnonationalist.

Sage goes in options field.
>>
>>27112989
If you actually called an African-American gentlemen a nigger you would not be able to spew edge out of your mouth when he beats you to death.
>>
>>27112392
*unsheathes memes*
>>
>>27112682

Neets don't have jobs, dummy.
>>
>>27113085

You're honestly overthinking it anon.

It's just that r9k is flooded with pooskins and pajeets and making these ultra shitty threads is the only way they can work out their nerdrage
>>
File: 1448838800251.webm (1 MB, 202x360) Image search: [Google]
1448838800251.webm
1 MB, 202x360
>>27113258
If a negro or a jew actually tried to sexually humiliate me in public, and not on the internet, I would resort to physical violence and then he would be the one who looked bad

yada yada
>>
>>27112392
shut up nigger, if theyre your girls then you shouldnt be worried about some stupid cracka looking at them

*nig nog gets mad*
"get your filthy hands off me you damn dirty ape!"
>>
File: 1457632662334.jpg (92 KB, 960x820) Image search: [Google]
1457632662334.jpg
92 KB, 960x820
>>27112392
Now thats a smart black man fucking da white wimminz and staying away from ugly black bitches that will yell at him and use him for child support. Not to mention they are VERY ugly.
>>
>>27114294
I wish it was all just a big joke, but it's not. Propaganda and politics is very advanced these days. This is called social engineering.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/feb/08/what-is-astroturfing
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks
http://www.tgdaily.com/security-features/54733-us-military-says-metal-gear-sock-puppets-are-real
>>
>>27114352

No I'm aware of shilling I'm saying that in this very specific instance on r9k it's just that we have a shit ton of niggers and bindi shortstacks with chips on their shoulders
>>
>>27114303

kid just went postal on that guy

fights are for hurting the other guy, not for posturing around

+1
>>
>>27114339
Shut up coon black women are beautiful
>>
>>27114303

Why do niggers look so weak and rubbery?

I've never even seen a "buff" nig that didn't look like melted rubber
>>
>>27114373
The black kid was looking at it like a scrap in the hood, where they'd dance around and bust up each other's faces a bit.

The white kid knew how to take it to the ground, firstly, and secondly, and more importantly, he had his blood boiling. Unless you're a trained, professional fighter, it is almost always the case that the more aggressive, more brutal, and more vicious man will win the fight.
>>
>>27114370
It is extremely probable that people who just hate whites are following the shills' lead
>>
>your girls
>>
>>27112698
>haha honey, look at this comment
>>
>>27112392
Since its only 1 nig and I'm a relatively large person, I'd swing as soon as he finished the words white boy
>>
>>27112392
>be looking to
>not finna

never spoke to a nigger/10
>>
>>27114424
>the more aggressive, more brutal, and more vicious man will win the fight.

What if you're a 5'11" skinny man let with anger issues?

I would never start a fight but if someone makes me get in one I am biting and shit, I am not losing. I saw the Louie cuck episode where he pussies out against the high school kid and vowed I would never be that much of a cuck.
>>
doubt they are fucking him. he's ugly even for a nigger, looks like some crackhead off the street.
>>
Pull out collapsible steel baton hit nigger in face repeatedly then curb stomp him.
>>
>>27112392
>>Let's not make this official now
>"cracka what?"
>>We're watching you, SCUM!"
>"Nigga we gonna kill"
>Gets sliced open
>>
Nah cutie im lookin at you , those girls can never please you like a man can
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.