[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gave up. What now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: png.jpg (33 KB, 344x500) Image search: [Google]
png.jpg
33 KB, 344x500
After a long internal conflict, I'm ready to admit there's no way out.

I'll never be what I wanted to be.

Every little problem makes me lose my mind.

I'll never be loved.

So, what should I do now?

I have a lot of money in the bank, should I just shoot myself now or spend it all before doing it?
>>
>>27112262
That picture is scary. Move to India or something and help people with the money.
>>
>>27112262
Tell us why things suck in your life. Let's try to see if it can be worked out before you completely give up.
>>
>>27112293
I don't like helping people, or dealing with them at all. I know because I've tried.
>>
>>27112262
what you 'want to be' is probably some bs fantasy, and what you'll do now that you have given up is shitpost on r9k. as for the money, you should wire it to me ;-).
>>
>>27112330
I'm pretty much a normal guy: 6ft, 150 pounds, dress well... but I'm ugly.

I'm not exactly shy, as I have to talk to a lot of people in my job, but I don't see the point in anything anymore.

Why don't I see it? Because I realized the good things were not meant for me, nor could they be.

Even things like getting fat because you eat annoy me.

I scream at my parents for absolutely no good reason.
>>
>>27112373
Not really, I just wanted to have a nice gf who likes to read, watching movies and listening to music to stay at home with me.

Of course, in my case that may sound like some bs fantasy, so you're probably right.
>>
>>27112485
still don't see what's special about you compared to the average robot, except for apparently being less shy and having more money?
>>
>>27112420
> Even things like getting fat because you eat annoy me.
iktfb, its like everything was put there to torture us
>>
>>27112373
> and what you'll do now that you have given up is shitpost on r9k
can confirm
>>
>>27112600
I guess you're right. If there was something special about me, I wouldn't be crying here.
>>27112662
I literally only eat during the weekends. I spend the week on coffee only. And I don't lose weight by doing that, just keep it the same.
>>
>>27112262
Get into politics and ruin everything for everyone.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.