[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This faggot kicked my dog the other day, I know where his name
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: fuckingfaggot.jpg (112 KB, 593x589) Image search: [Google]
fuckingfaggot.jpg
112 KB, 593x589
This faggot kicked my dog the other day, I know where his name and I know where he lives. Trips decides what I do...
>>
>>27111138
go to his house and apologize for kicking his dog
>>
You shouldn't go plastering your face all over the internet OP, it's irresponsible
>>
>>27111138
Ask him to marry you.
>>
>>27111138
Break his legs.
>>
>>27111138
Stop telling lies on the Internet and then get a new hobby and maybe some friends

Trips get.
>>
kick his dog
>>
Buy him makeup
>>
>>27111138
Shatter his knees with a one-handed sledgehammer. Then kick him in the face until you can't recognize him.
>>
Punch him multiple times and tell him to never fucking touch your dog again.
>>
Knock on his door, when he answers kick him down through his knees. Then proceed to beat his ass and tell his faggot ass to never come close to your dog again.
>>
>tfw when the majority of 4chan users were born AFTER the "You kicked my dog" prank meme.
>>
>>27111138
good. fuck your dog nigga.
>>
>>27111138
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHUe_QNhWpU
>>
So? Your dog is probably a menace that won't stop barking and snarling at people.
>>
>>27111222
>>27111222
>>27111222
>>27111222
you know what you must do, oh-pee
>>
>>27111138
take him out to dinner and then suck his dick
>>
>>27111351
That was recorded in 93 and released in 95.
>>
>>27111332
>'You kick my dog!'

ftfy you bloody bastard bitch
>>
>>27111222
Trips decided
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.