[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a theory. We are all immortal Gods, we got bored after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 24
File: 74678687578454874.jpg (68 KB, 706x570) Image search: [Google]
74678687578454874.jpg
68 KB, 706x570
I have a theory.

We are all immortal Gods, we got bored after living for countless eons and we decided that since there is no way we can die that we should simulate mortality. This is because it's boring having the power to do everything and anything (orgies with the most attractive women get boring after the millionth time).

So we put ourselves in a matrix-like system where we all can experience what being mortal feels like and living life with completely random events which are outside of our control. When we die in this matrix, we are re-incarnated back into the matrix as another person with a new life.

As Gods, we can now experience the pain of failure and the excitement and fulfilment of success. We have defeated boredom for all eternity.

What do you think?
>>
>>27111128
not falsifiable/10 gg
>>
>>27111128
i want to go back to orgies attractive women right this instant
>>
>>27111128
An allmighty being would be completely uninterested in orgies and women, what a pleb you are hahahha.
>>
File: aeae352ea62bce5bcecd63558dd15675.png (607 KB, 1050x1100) Image search: [Google]
aeae352ea62bce5bcecd63558dd15675.png
607 KB, 1050x1100
>>27111128
What kind of idiot wouldn't put a turn-off switch somewhere. I want my own astral plane that is just really a tiny house on a hill with woods and a river nearby.
>>
>>27111245
This, I would get blowjobs from a black hole
>>
>>27111296
You carry the turn off switch with you everywhere you go. Just turn it off.
>>
>>27111669
...a painless switch that isn't painful to turn off.
>>
>>27111747
Are you in pain again?

I didn't add you on Skype because I'm shy.
>>
File: jelly.png (582 KB, 842x638) Image search: [Google]
jelly.png
582 KB, 842x638
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/An_Egg

Abt 50 different versions of this idea on one website alone
>>
>>27111128
>(orgies with the most attractive women get boring after the millionth time).
Just go nofap for a while.
>>
File: icare-3.jpg (52 KB, 389x580) Image search: [Google]
icare-3.jpg
52 KB, 389x580
>>27111128
But i want to be an immortal god !
>>
>>27112214
I love that idea
>>
what the H I V E M I N D dude
have had this exact theory in the past
except it came to me in a dream and I'm the only god and once my life cycles finish I will regain my omnipotence :^)
>>
File: 1457647506712.jpg (234 KB, 850x1275) Image search: [Google]
1457647506712.jpg
234 KB, 850x1275
If this is true I want out, I'd rather make anime real and go live there.
>>
You need Jesus srs
>>
>>27112349
But anime is already real, it's just that you're not the MC
>>
>>27112140
Meh it's okay, it's more the gerd than crohn's that is killing me right now. It's okay, I understand. Plus I'm kind of boring anyway.

How are you?
>>
File: image.png (188 KB, 700x709) Image search: [Google]
image.png
188 KB, 700x709
>>27112653
I'm feeling average. Feel better soon. Thanks for checking in. I'm sure you're not as boring as me.
>>
>>27112932
I'm going to be really curious about you if you continue being mysterious like that, anon. You never told me what you suffered from, you didn't add me on skype, and you have the same posting style as someone I added on steam, and someone else I talked with on /s4s/.

At least tell me something about you, for instance what's your homeboard?
>>
Why the fuck would I leave to a world where anime isn't real?
bullshit/10
>>
>>27111157
nice falsification principle meme philosophaggotbot
>>
2/10 I'm still bored tbhfam
>>
>>27113119
I don't use steam and I don't go on /s4s/. This is my homeboard.

I didn't mean to make anything of this to be honest.
>>
>>27111128
very nice thought
>>
>>27113241
Oh ok. I didn't mean to bother you either, just curious. Goodnight if you live in yurop too, bye.
>>
File: 1410214343832.jpg (186 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1410214343832.jpg
186 KB, 1280x720
>>27111128

This is all verified by NDEs.

http://www.broadjam.com/artists/songs.php?artistID=14702&mediaID=460764

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw3oaNUR1iI

http://www.allaboutchristian.com/spirituality/index.html

For instance:

It was in this moment that I became more fully aware of the fact that God (our Creator) wants us to experience everything that we wish to experience. Nothing is denied us, only that which we inherently deny ourselves. And while certain experiences do not always lead to pleasant outcomes, they do lead to a certain amount of enlightenment. Especially as one returns his or her thinking to The Light and focusing on God's wish for us to learn a more loving way to live our lives.

and

The Man on the Throne

There was a moment during my experience where I saw myself approaching what looked to be a gigantic, magnificent man, sitting on a alabaster throne. Thru a kind of veil that was partially covering him, I was able to detect that he had very stunning chiseled features. In fact, he was so perfect looking, he almost looked statuesque.

The man was wearing what appeared to be a gleaming white robe and I saw that he had the most fantastic muscular body. It was not large and gross, but truly beautiful and symmetrical. The man's arm was resting on a flat smooth surface that was part of the throne, and when he would move his hand (even the slightest amount) a musical, sparkling rainbow colored essence would fall out and away from within his robe, eventually creating a pool of Light around his feet on the floor.

Initially, the thought that came into my mind that I was seeing God! But then, as soon as I thought this, very quickly, it was revealed to me that this thought was only partially true.

It was immediately made known to me that the physical form I was observing was actually an astral version of "me" in Spirit form, as God saw me existing as already!
>>
>>27111296
You put a lot of easy to spot turn-off switches during your millionth first tries at this, then that got boring.

Then you made your turn-off switch harder to spot every time, because that made it much more exciting.

Now it's so hard to spot and the game is so well hidden that you can't get it even by reading it in plain english.

This time you put yourself in a game so good you don't get it even if somebody spent hours explaining to you, because you can't believe it.

When you finally die and wake up as a God you will think something along the lines of "Woah, that was a good one! I lived an entire mortal life without ever doubting it! I felt terrible terrible things I would never feel knowing I'm God! I can feel even worse, and always wake up at the end! It's the ultimate horror movie/survival game ever concieved! Let's give it another try!"
>>
even if that were true, it holds no consequence for as we are now. so it's pointless to think about. much like most philosophy and existentialism.
>>
>>27112349
You already lived inside anime so many times you got tired of it. Or you will do in the next lifetimes.

Doesn't matter. Right now you should live this life, that's what you want to do right now but fool yourself into thinking you don't.
>>
>>27113602
>it holds no consequence for as we are now

Dissoluting an existential crisis is quite a consequence.
>>
File: 1Vl8PZ6.jpg (917 KB, 750x1039) Image search: [Google]
1Vl8PZ6.jpg
917 KB, 750x1039
>>27113638

Which is all part of the game!
>>
File: aG8X9x3.jpg (295 KB, 1196x730) Image search: [Google]
aG8X9x3.jpg
295 KB, 1196x730
>>27113563
>>27111128

Do you have Skype or a way for us to talk further? I've been researching this idea for years and we need to talk.

Proof that I know what you're talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo8szDkpcsM
>>
File: 122160838086.jpg (130 KB, 1200x1206) Image search: [Google]
122160838086.jpg
130 KB, 1200x1206
>>27113887
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo8szDkpcsM
>Hi Angela. I have no idea where you got the idea that you are doomed to experience rejection and failure for the rest of your life. I am so sorry that you feel that way. One of the reasons I returned to my body from the afterlife was to remind amnesiac Light Being souls that they can still exercise their spiritual powers from inside the human animal they inhabit. Please, please DO NOT listen to one little video clip and form any conclusions from that. I brought back massive quantities of information from the afterlife that are included in my books, CDs, DVDs and monthly newsletters. I encourage you to read as much of these as you can to get the full scope of my message, which cannot be reduced to a short video clip.
>>
the matrix is so good a third of the angels rebelled just to fuck our qt3.14's, cucking the first man before he even knew he was incel
>>
>>27113887
I'm not OP, but I'm among the quoted.
I too think it would be nice to keep on touch.
In fact, it was a good surprise to read OP's thread, since not many days ago I posted about this idea here on /r9k/ and there's a chance that's when OP read about it.

At worst we could at least recommend works that deal with that.
>>
>>27111296
>guns
>knives
>tall buildings

Literally turn-off buttons everywhere lad. Unless you're s-scared
>>
File: sean-opry-hm.jpg (585 KB, 1365x1457) Image search: [Google]
sean-opry-hm.jpg
585 KB, 1365x1457
>>27113975

>NDErs are exempt from the need for money and no longer live within the monetary market system that the rest of us do, they should have a 9-5 instead of letting us know what the afterlife is like and get marketing assistance

>NDEr sell thousands of copies of a book in order to spread the message of their experience = scams and lies meant for gullible idiots with a fear for death

>Richard Dawkins sell millions of copies of a book = all glory to the holy, well-meaning truth-teller
>>
File: 1397160680687.jpg (82 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1397160680687.jpg
82 KB, 640x960
>>27114015
>Literally turn-off buttons everywhere lad. Unless you're s-scared

Doesn't matter whether you're scared or not, the survival instinct is not just overridden as casually as you sip some water from a glass.

I think Matt Damon's character in Interstellar summarizes it perfectly that, even though the fate of humanity somewhat depended on him killing himself when he knew that his planet was worthless, he lied etc just to stay alive. The survival instinct is deeply rooted in us all, it's harder to against it than it is to go against the desire to procreate. Imagine having a 10/10 lying naked, wet and horny as fuck, you're both in love and haven't had sex yet, you haven't jerked off for a week straight and you're about to insert. It would be easier to resist doing so than it would be to override the survival instinct.
>>
File: cute zelda.jpg (90 KB, 855x934) Image search: [Google]
cute zelda.jpg
90 KB, 855x934
>>27114007

Absolutely. Leave a comment to the video here in this video >>27113558 where you elaborate on your ideas.

I'll find you.
>>
>>27114328
>the survival instinct is not just overridden as casually as you sip some water from a glass

That's why you can drug yourself into overcoming the survival instinct.

It's as easy as sipping some water full of sleeping pills from a glass. While sitting on the edge of a building. All you have to do is to keep drinking it until you sleep and fall.

And this is just ONE easy method. Plenty of people have used the most varied kinds of suicide.

You are alive not because of a strong survival instinct getting the best over your rational mind.

You are alive because deep inside, your rational mind wants. Or, as I have already said, your rational mind would use any of the various means to overcome itself.

Unless you're dumb, of course.
Yeah, you could just be really dumb.
>>
>>27114446
Is that your channel?
I'm not that easy to find. For starters, I couldn't comment there, since I don't even have an Youtube account.

I'm considering creating an e-mail. Post yours and I save it for when I have created one.
>>
File: nicetheory.jpg (30 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
nicetheory.jpg
30 KB, 480x272
Your theory is brilliant, anon. That's just a Swiss fucking watch.
>>
File: couple-hike.jpg (78 KB, 600x547) Image search: [Google]
couple-hike.jpg
78 KB, 600x547
>>27114585

Create a YT-account and comment there. Nope, not my channel. I'll check it out tomorrow.
>>
File: xanax.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
xanax.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>>27114500

Here's a clue, Sherlock: I don't want to fail the attempt and lie as a vegetable for 60 years thanks to the benevolence of our culture.

Thus, only really high places with hard landings qualify, and you don't have supereasy access to those. Where would you suggest? Buildings are a nope, they'll call the police immediately. I need the freedom to chicken out without creating a fuss.

Secondly, drugging yourself to sleep doesn't guarantee that you fall. Thirdly, I want to die sober.

Fourthly, you vastly underestimate the survival instinct if you think it goes away when you're a little intoxicated. Does horniness go away when you're high/drunk?
>>
File: 122248654030.png (3 KB, 97x123) Image search: [Google]
122248654030.png
3 KB, 97x123
>>27114261
I wasn't specifically referring to the merch, it's just that all the people relaying this kind of information trigger me to no end in 50 different ways.

I researched all that stuff. I've read a bunch about NDEs, and while this is all very coherent I can never relate to the people who experienced those things. Half of the books I've read are from turbochads (the other half by bored soccer moms I guess) who lived all the good stuff, and on top of that get to see the other side.

Find me a report from a diseased permavirgin please. Or a hobo who had a shitty life dying from cancer. A 12 years old kid dying from leukemia maybe. Someone who didn't/won't have a happy end down here. Not moderately successful and/or young people with loved ones and stuff. I've looked through the suicide attempt type of report but it's usually from very young people or have a very strong christian orientation.
>>
File: liveslow.jpg (731 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
liveslow.jpg
731 KB, 2560x1600
>>27115490

>Find me a report from a diseased permavirgin please. Or a hobo who had a shitty life dying from cancer.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SanctionedSuicide/comments/29tjph/what_if_death_is_better_than_living_a_life_filled/
>>
>>27111128
You're not what you're made of; just the memories of yourself. We all exist in the past, because that is what we remember.
>>
Don't mind me, just posting a link to sextuples.
>>27111111
>>
>>27116056
I already read that one long ago, I have it bookmarked and it's very interesting but the tl;dr is that suicide is ok and that's an idea that isn't exaclty new, and who's to say it doesn't hold true for him and him only.

I'm 27, anon, I'd like to but I can't relate to a 16 years old who got his illumination starter pack in time to get his life on track. And as for the authors of the books I've read, the experience came to him just like that. So either I have no soul, or I'm not supposed to get "help" or a hint I guess.

There's nothing I want or can create in this life with this diseased body, I have no indication of any sort of "plan" that I'm supposed to follow.

I'm just clueless and tired, sorry for the useless ramblings. Goodnight.
>>
>>27111128
I'm glad a get isn't wasted on this teenage trash.
>>
>>27115306
I don't underestimate shit. The example I gave you was taken from a real life case.

Again, all you did was make up excuses. You don't want to die, you want pity. Even if it comes from yourself.

You want to live and you fail at it. Sour grapes.
>>
File: 1378117402574.jpg (24 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
1378117402574.jpg
24 KB, 400x398
>>27116730

Basically, "nuh-uh!"

You're quite the philosopher.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.