[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
femanons tell me some creeper stories. who is the creepiest guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: 11124886943_b3295882ed.jpg (66 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
11124886943_b3295882ed.jpg
66 KB, 500x333
femanons tell me some creeper stories. who is the creepiest guy you've ever met and what did he do
>>
a guy I didn't find attractive. he said hi to me. what a creep...
>>
File: 1417757912501.png (18 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1417757912501.png
18 KB, 633x758
>>27110608
a short guy asked me out the other day

mustve been a rapist or something, he says he's in my class every day and tries to talk to me but i just ignore him... weird.
>>
Come on. I want to hear a crazy stalker story or something like that. Creepy to ultimate proportions.
>>
>>27110646
>>27110650
ewww, this is a creeper free thread, please go away
>>
Come on fembots. Lets hear something about a guy who really freaked you out. Probably half of you have almost been raped. Tell your stories.
>>
>>27111007

Yeah come on. Tell us all about rapey uncle Joe.
>>
>>27111170
Do eeet. We want to know just how creepy the creeps can get.
>>
>>27110608
A shy guy that gets uncomfortable around me makes eye contact with me at least everyday in class.

what a fucking creep
>>
this thread is proof there are no real femanons on r9k
>>
>>27111007
>fell for the 1 in 5 meme
it's likely that out of all the ppl browsing r9k right now not 1 was 'almost raped'.
>>
>>27111428
You sure about that? The few women who do come on here have emotional problems and other stuff that make them more vulnerable to predators. I'm sure they have a story to tell.
>>
>>27110608
Well guys have said things on the street but that isn't really creepy since they just complimented or they were far away when they yelled stuff so that wasn't really threatening. The creepiest thing that a guy has been in my presence was that one time a classmate was poking with a stick in a dead duck and told me to cut the duck open (I didn't do it of course). My life isn't really exciting and it's good that way.
>>
>>27111524
Oh and one time on camp I was walking with a few girls in the forest at night for some kind of spooky hike and there was a strange man who followed us around and said weird things but we walked straight to the camp leaders so they handled it.
>>
when i was in high school, every day after i got off my bus a guy would follow me home on his bike, but never say anything, but then leave when i got home.
now that i think of it, he seems super robot-tier. if you're reading this, creepy bike guy, please state your location so i know it's you.
i actually wanna hug him
>>
actual femanon here and I've never encountered a legitimately creepy guy. at most they were a little desperate, but it's not like I have a problem with that.

Creepy girls however, are a different story. For some reason I'm a magnet for clingy girls even though other females disgust me.
here's one of them
>meet girl in high school
>she likes anime and finds out I do via my phone screen
>starts following me around everywhere
>clings onto my arm, with nails until I bleed
>hit her multiple times because she keeps touching me
>she cries and gets mad every time
>clings onto everyone else I know and forces her way into a small group chat
>we talk shit about tumblr all the time, turns out she's a tumblr nazi
>she gets btfo and screams at everyone
>finally cuts contact with me
>>
>>27110608
>be me, 4'11, walking home from work
>its about 10 PM, dark, I have earbuds in, never had a bad thing happen to me walking home so I am relaxed
>I hear someone yelling but since I'm walking by a bar I think nothing of it
>Im halfway up a bridge/overpass when I feel someone grab my arm
>scream, flail
>it's an old black guy, smells to high hell, drunk as a skunk
>I rip out an earbud and say 'what the fuck!?'
>He proceeds to say he has been running to catch up with me for a block, he has no shoes, he just wants to get to know me
>I give him a fake name and tell him to please go now, I dont want to have to call the cops (this city has notoriously abusive cops)
>he keeps grabbing my arm as Im trying to walk away, he's crying, saying how I need to go back 'home' with him
>I shove him into the street, he falls over, doesnt get up, just kind of keeps saying my fake name over and over, I walk away fast, finger ready to dial 911 but it was just so sad I couldn't bring myself to call him in.
>>
>>27111725
And now he probably raped another girl. Good job femanon.
>>
>>27111769
No, I think he got picked up because he wasn't where he said he stayed the next night or the night after. He was probably picked up for public intoxication/loitering.
>>
>>27111725

You ought to have, some baton thwacks to the head would be a distraction from that tier of desperation.
>>
I was playing frisbee with some friends and I guy was staring out at me through his window taking pictures of me
>>
>>27111838
Maybe, it'd probably have just killed him. He's probably dead now desu, cops take any excuse here to kill a homeless dude, especially a drunk like that, and I've never seen him again after that night.
>>
>>27111725
he was probably on PCP
>>
I don't have a real creeper story like some panty sniffin stalker, just this one guy at my uni.
>atleast 6"0, looks like a mexican ogre
>once witnessed him literally elbow a guy away just so he could talk to the girl next to him
I felt so bad for the dude. He was just walking and talking to his friend and this fucking guy elbows him, almost making him fall. He just kinda walked next to them awkwardly, looking at the girl to see if she noticed what this ogre just did.
He never pays attention to any of the guys, only females. I once made the mistake of sitting in front of the class where he usually lurks and he decided to grab a chair and sit right next to me. I wouldn't have mind if he didn't constantly interrupt me while I was working with off-topic shit. I decided to move far away from him when he decided to hit me and pull my hair for no reason. I fought back but he grabbed my arm and kept slapping me. It was stupid.
>>
>>27112051

What. Why didn't you call the guards?

> tfw you can get away with anything as long as it's weird enough
>>
>>27112278
Man I don't know. It was just so fucking strange I didn't know how to react.
It's not every day that you randomly get smacked around by a mexican shrek in high tops.
Another guy in my class
>he does absolutely no work and just stares at people
>how he got this far i have no idea because i have never seen this guy do any work, and he's failing all his classes
>inserts himself in random conversations/pretends to be a part of them just to distract himself from doing any work
>made the mistake of talking to him once and he's clung onto me ever since
>constantly asks about my boyfriend (that relationship ended three months ago but i'm not telling him that)
>jokes about killing my "boyfriend"
>every chance he gets, he sits next to me
>he sees an empty seat next to me
>he runs towards it and almost throws the fucking chair across the room while moving it to sit down
>>
>>27113079
congrats, you now have a stalker for life

shouldn't have been so pretty femanon
>>
>>27110608
male here reporting in with a counter-creeper story
>walking in a city
>fairly late, going somewhere
>end up walking the same way as some woman for 10 blocks
>she glances back constantly
>at one point the woman just stops and stares at me
>pulls out her phone and keeps staring at me taking a defensive posture
>look at her with a face of confusion and disgust, speed up and walk right by her on the small street
>glance back after walking for a minute and she's still standing there staring at me
fucking weirdos
>>
>>27113182
stop following women you creepy rapey shitlord
>>
>>27113182
Well, did you rapy her?
>>
>>27113297
I finished my walking, ended up at my destination and did my planned activity
>>
>>27111587
He was just making sure you got home safely.
>>
>>27113311
Was your planed activity rapy?
>>
>>27113364
my planned activity was visiting at that point my only friend's small birthday "party"
>>
I met him off here, he seemed nice enough. We met up for kink reasons he wanted to breastfeed from me and I wanted to try it. When he showed up to my place though he became hostile and rough with me, and ended up sleeping on a couch in the living room to keep an eye on me. He brought a paint bucket and wouldn't leave till I'd filled it.
>>
>>27113411
did you happen to rape anyone at this small party?

don't worry, I can understand if you tripped over and fell on a girl and accidentally repeatedly stuck your dick in a girls vagina
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.