[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh, hai Neetcuck, its me, Stacy, fancy you seeing you here! Been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: blue-hair-dye-4.jpg (57 KB, 500x659) Image search: [Google]
blue-hair-dye-4.jpg
57 KB, 500x659
Oh, hai Neetcuck, its me, Stacy, fancy you seeing you here! Been working on your piano playing? Oh, you couldn't afford a piano or books to learn on from with your $85 per week, that's a shame. Me? My Husband took me on a trip to Rome last week, we went to go and see the Colesseum, but I got bored so he paid for a $200 make-over for me. Then it was off to the opera house, my Husband bought $400 tickets to go see it. Then I went clubbing and found a real Italian stallion to drill me hard. I had multiple orgasms and enjoyed pleasure a men can't even dream off....

But I'm rambling. What are you up to? Studying Aristophenes on your phone? That's... well, cool I suppose. Me and my girlfriends are driving up the Grand Canyon while my Husband is away on business. Better not forget the vodka tee-hee! Well, bye anon!
>>
File: GigNig.jpg (59 KB, 488x480) Image search: [Google]
GigNig.jpg
59 KB, 488x480
>>27110423
>mfw you're a sad fatass complaining about your kids and trying to rebuild a false love based on greed and lies in three years.
>>
File: Respond.jpg (52 KB, 331x331) Image search: [Google]
Respond.jpg
52 KB, 331x331
>>27110423
Are you not going to respond Stacy? Is it too true for you to handle?
>>
>two incomes, one from my new husband and one from my old

Got any further with the piano anon?
>>
File: nIGGAH.jpg (7 KB, 244x250) Image search: [Google]
nIGGAH.jpg
7 KB, 244x250
>>27110626
Yeah, I bet you need those two incomes to pay for birth control and STD treatments.
>>
File: realhousewives.jpg (2 MB, 1825x1217) Image search: [Google]
realhousewives.jpg
2 MB, 1825x1217
>>27110654

Nah my husband pays for borth control.

>STDs

Stacy's don't get STDs silly anon, only poor people and black people get STDs.
>>
File: Faggot.png (112 KB, 605x843) Image search: [Google]
Faggot.png
112 KB, 605x843
>>27110718
>Those slags aren't chalk full of AIDs
Wow Stacy, you're really fucking stupid. BTW, you need to lay off all the cakes and shit flabby. How many calories does cum have?
>>
>>27110775

1 calorie. How many calories do tendies and McDonalds have? You do know obesity is most common among low-income earners (e.g you), and almost non-existant among rich people like me? C'mon anon, I though with all the time you have off work you would know things like this?
>>
>>27110423
I like the new twists that these wage-NEET troll threads are taking.
>>
File: Your Dad.jpg (40 KB, 400x264) Image search: [Google]
Your Dad.jpg
40 KB, 400x264
>>27110832
You might have had your ass vacuumed out, but our blood is still full of all that shitty food you still eat. You only stay thin to please your man, I stay thin to please myself! (And cuz' I can't afford to eat everyday, but that doesn't matter)
>>
>>27110937

You define blended vegetable smoothie, lobster and truffles as "shitty food"? Whether I stay thin for my man or not, I still get more money than you for less effort.
>>
>>27111040
>Blended vegetables
Yes, what the fuck? Do you, like, mix broccoli, lettuce, and cucumbers? That does sound pretty shitty.
>>
>>27111087

Yes, it was recommended in vouge, a highly respected fashion magazine. But since it costs $4.99, and you wouldn't be able to afford anything inside it anyway, I suppose NintendoPower is more fitting for your.... "audience".
>>
File: Done.png (240 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
Done.png
240 KB, 500x493
>>27111195
>Nintendo Power ended in 2011
Really Stacy? Damn you're retarded.
>>
>>27110423
>wagecucks celebrate this as insulting the NEETS
>the story is LITERALLY about a wagecuck getting cucked

kek
>>
>>27111243

Sorry, I don't keep up with toy magazines.
>>
>>27111251
This. Wagecucks can't even imagine a situation where they're not fucked over
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.