[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it true that women don't like you unless you are buff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
is it true that women don't like you unless you are buff and handsome?
>>
No, you just need money mostly. And not the worst personality ever.
>>
kind of

original post original comment
>>
>>27110391

Dont know what the buff part means, but yes, they only like handsome faggots.
Its a "coin toss" decided at birth really.
>>
>>27110409

Looks first. Status second (both money and social life).
>>
>>27110461
Wrong. Women don't care nearly as much about looks as men. Being handsome will get you an audition with a girl, but unless you're extraordinarily ugly, all it takes is a good sense of humor and some confidence. And yes, money helps a lot.
>>
>>27110391

I've dated like 7 girls and had sex with 5 of them.

I've never lifted or gone to a gym, not counting martial arts I took for a total of like 2 years. I had/have a unibrow and my mom used to cut my hair with kitchen scissors. I politely told my mom to fuck off with her hair cuts and started plucking my eyebrow. I found a fashion style & culture that I felt comfortable in, suddenly I started dating girls.

So I was never buff or handsome, I was at best fit for a skinny guy and also I turned lemons to lemonade as far as my looks go.

"muh genetics" is always such a fucking copout. Unless you legitimately have like rare bone diseases where your face looks like someone fucked up their character creation in Oblivion.
>>
>>27110391
>is it true that women don't like you unless you are buff and handsome?
Handsomeness aside, there was a study where women were shown strong burly men and more frail looking pretty-boy men, and the overwhelming majority favored the weak men, while the muscular men caused reactions of fear.

This is because strength used to be an appealing trait which made women feel safe and protected/provided-for, but with the modern safety of first world society it's found that women instead gravitate for effeminately pretty men and lesbianism.

A frail, wimpy handsome Chad will win women over a buff, manly handsome Chad anyday.
>>
>>27110391
>>27110409
>>27110461
>>27110517
>>27110554

Depends if we're talking about actual adult women who are 25 and older, or girls who are younger than that.

Girls don't really give a shit about money and status. You can live in a shitty basement appartment or even your parents' house and drive a shitty car that's one mile away from falling apart, or even take the bus, and they'll still take your dick as long as you make a good impression on them and/or you can get them weed.

Women, on the other hand, do prioritize wealth and status over anything else because they're looking to settle down.
>>
>>27110728
Ah, I see your point. Yeah, I'm talking about women, not girls. The young ones do hook up more primarily on that basic level of attraction.
>>
>>27110783
Then yeah, women are looking for a partner/provider/husband.

Someone who's career-driven, has a stable income and has his shit together, and also ideally someone who won't die of a heart attack by the time they hit 40, so you don't have to be buff but you still need a minimum of physical well-being. Looks are an added bonus.

With girls, it's the opposite. That's why all the guys want to fuck Stacey and all the girls want to fuck Chad.
>>
>>27110391

Personality > Looks > Money

In that order.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.