[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get out of this website?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: r9k.jpg (81 KB, 610x611) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
81 KB, 610x611
I can feel it slowly ruining my worldview and life. I'm a relative newfriend, only been here about 6 months, so I feel as if it is still an option. Since I've came here, I've started to hate: women, blacks, spics, gays, myself, liberals, chad, stacy, and everyone around me. Since coming here I've lost my girlfriend and ruined my grades. My world view is tainted and cynical and I want the blue pill back. How do I get it?
>>
your fault for being an impressionable beta
>>
This site latched on to me like a parasite, I kinda kept feeding it and started to ignore almost everyone, lost my girlfriend, and I never contact my friends anymore.

This site has killed my social life and the last of my confidence to move on.

We are all stuck here anon.

>tfw only 16 fucking years old
>>
File: 1457566600042.png (52 KB, 228x220) Image search: [Google]
1457566600042.png
52 KB, 228x220
>>27110184
>6 months

Kek, Gtfo you newfag
>>
>>27110226
This

How do you not see it as fun and games. Sure there is truth to it, but you have to give people a chance to prove you wrong. And you can't really over simplify people.

Yeah women suck and blacks are murders and whatever. But there are plenty of exceptions.
>>
>>27110184
read a book called emotional first aid and never come back again.

it worked for me. now a lot of the stuff said on this site doesn't even phase me. i come here to see what I was like before I read that book and also im still friendless but theyll come eventually
>>
>>27110253
b&
>>27110270
I want to know how to gtfo
>>27110226
I know it's my fault
>>
>>27110226
This.

If you're that weak-minded that you can't form your own thoughts and opinions and are becoming a living recording of this site, then that's all on you.
You're not alone, though. There's a lot of people like you, out in the world.
>>
>>27110270
and I should clarify, I've used r9k for 6 months, I've been on 4chan for 3 years
>>
File: heh.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>>27110297
Anything to get off this site desu.
>>
>>27110184
leave while you can
/r9k/ is a cancerous black voice that consumes all
this site will only ruin you, just leave and never come back, you'll be over it before you know it as long as you never come back ever
>>
>>27110376
This.
I felt it corrupting my mind so I left for 2 months, but came back and now I'm stuck, but I can control my views better now that I'm used to it. Just take a break. Find positivity. I love you!
>>
File: 1457561209480.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
1457561209480.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>27110337
Fucking lol, I've been here for 9 years kid, don't worry eventually you will get used to this shit and get boring
>>
>>27110376
i know i want to leave I just dont know how to leave

I wish an admin would perma b& me
>>
>>27110482
If the admins would do their JOB, you would've been banned by now for being underage.
>>
>>27110285
>Yeah women suck and blacks are murders and whatever. But there are plenty of exceptions.
this. people here aren't open minded and they generalize too much.
>>
>>27110564
I'm 24

but If I say I'm 12 do I get banned?

I'm 12, not 24.
>>
>>27110184
Only you can force yourself off this website.

It's called self-control.

Personally speaking, I've cut my time considerably off this site. I used to spend what seemed like every free moment of my life browsing 4chan. But like you, I saw the negative effects it started having on my psyche/personality, so I just forced myself to limit my 4chan time. Now I spend a 2-3 hours/day at most on here and I feel so much better.
>>
>>27110253
fuck off, little boy
>>
>>27110578
No, they generalizr because it's funny and true 4/5ths of the time.
>>
>>27110688
Nice blog aspie
>>
You're not going anywhere. You're stuck here just like the rest of us
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.