[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be in school >learning about nicholas ii >teacher hands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: femine.jpg (504 KB, 1867x933) Image search: [Google]
femine.jpg
504 KB, 1867x933
>be in school
>learning about nicholas ii
>teacher hands us text on him
>see this
we are literally being taught in schools that people under ~6ft are disgusting weak babies
>>
>tfw called Nicholas
>only 5'7''
Maybe I'm fated to do great things.
>>
>>27110042
that's accurate
>>
>>27110042
He was probably a giant compared to all the other potato starved slavshits of his era. Probably written by a woman who doesn't realize not every man is a 7 foot chad
>>
File: Tsar Nicky Autism.jpg (257 KB, 594x592) Image search: [Google]
Tsar Nicky Autism.jpg
257 KB, 594x592
>>27110042
Hey, Napoleon was the exact same height.

>>27110084
He was shorter than his wife.
>>
File: fages.jpg (41 KB, 190x266) Image search: [Google]
fages.jpg
41 KB, 190x266
>>27110084
>robably written by a woman
guy called Orlando Figes
>>
>>27110064

Nick is pretty well-known for being an underwhelming monarch, though.
>>
>>27110042
Try reading about Louis XIV from school textbooks.
In one of my very old textbooks, there was an entire paragraph on his height.
>>
>>27110042
napoleon is proof that, no matter how successful you are, the only thing people will remember you for is being a manlet

and napoleon wasnt even that short
>>
why wont manlets learn? manlets have never done anything at all and the only thing that matters is the height of the man

do you think abe lincoln could have freed the slaves if he was a weak 5'6? NO
>>
>>27110600
>The British Tory press sometimes depicted Napoleon as much smaller than average height, and this image persists.
> In fact, he was 1.68 metres (5 ft 6 in) tall, an average height for a man in that period.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon

Triggers my inner sperg every time.
>>
>>27110064
>great things
Nicholas II was a failure and his weak rule led to the communist revolution
>>
>>27110877
Augustus, first Emperor of Rome, was a manlet

He was probably insecure about it. All the statues of him depict him as being tall and muscular
>>
Pablo Escobar was 5'5....
>>
>>27110600
The french called him the "little general" or something, didn't they?

And that word "little" got misinterpreted and abused to hell and back.
Now Napoleon is a midget and that's all that will ever matter.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.