[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello gradie, Working hard to get an A I noticed. Good for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 403x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 403x401
Hello gradie,

Working hard to get an A I noticed. Good for you, maybe one day you will be elevated to wage slave? What's your major? Oh it's not stem? Shame..... Enjoy working at Starbucks.

Oh what's that? It is stem? Great! Are you planning to take it to phd level? No? Just a bachelors? Enjoy Starbucks. I'll enjoy neetbux.

So gradie, I'm just curious, your goal is to spend $50,000 and then hope to be elevated to wage slave? Solid life plan, I'll just stick to my library books, learning for free.

Hurry up gradie, you got a calculus test Thursday and a paper due Monday. Professor silverberg won't let you turn in a late paper.
>>
>>27109594
But I have an md
>>
>>27109594
>Enjoy Starbucks. I'll enjoy neetbux.

This made me kek
>>
>gradie
I loled
>>
>tfw study for free
>tfw study one of the best majors in my country
>tfw get to talk to a lot of people every day
>tfw still no gf
>tfw still virgin
>tfw life quality worse than when I was NEET
The illusion of attainable pussy pulled me into the world of wagecucking, yet I'm still alone. And twice as tired than I was before.
>>
>>27109594
i'm planning to major in architecture with a minor in graphic design.
am i fucked?
>>
>>27109594
>studying something i like
>meet people the same
>my profs have given my extensions extensions because we're friends and I'll stay and talk with them a hour after office hours ended then go to the pub w friends

It's okay, OP.

Oh, and I do work at Starbucks. Hit on chicks all the time.
>name please
>...and your number
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27109594
This "gradie" is a nice new word.
>>
>>27109729
did you even bother looking up unemployement rates for your major? Architecture has the highest umemployement rates worse than fucking philosophy
>>
>>27109729
Go to china
Lotta newly rich people there with tons of money and tons of land in the mountains and idolizing the western life that gave them their italian cars and stuff

Although this is more for current architects
>>
I'm a painter I pay 40,000 a year at art college
>>
Nice finally something for us uni fags
>>
File: 1343416843158.jpg (55 KB, 630x472) Image search: [Google]
1343416843158.jpg
55 KB, 630x472
>>27111692
We always get ignored in these type of threads.

>mfw no /r9k/ catharsis
>>
>>27110387
>philosophy

this is a legit major if you can minor in something STEM or business like economics
>>
>biochemical engineer
I don't even know what I'll end up doing in my career.
>>
NEET will remain poor his entire life, just scraping by and never moving up in society. Sad really, i actually feel sorry for the OP who keeps making these threads every half hour.

>inb4 wagie

getting my masters in pure mathematics
>>
File: 1457270955077.png (413 KB, 464x700) Image search: [Google]
1457270955077.png
413 KB, 464x700
>>27111816
>pure mathematics

originola comment famiolia
>>
shame on you OP, i'm doing a MEng :^)
>>
>>27111938

what's funny about pure math?
>>
>>27112108
enjoy teaching 5 graders
>>
>paying money so you can spend all your time learning how to be a better wagecuck

Gradies are the worst type of cuck
>>
>>27109725
>So you're telling me that becoming a wagecuck doesn't immediately give you a social life and get you a girlfriend ?
>Wow, that's like mindblowing and shit
Oh wait, it's not. That's exactly what fucking happens when you are a social recluse, everyone with at least half of his brain functional knows this.
>>
>>27109594
this genuinely made me LOL

i'm posting this on r/4chan
>>
File: 1417935246758.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1417935246758.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>27109594

Gradies completely BTFO, wagecucks remain buttblasted as ever
>>
>>27112639
Include me in the screenshot please, and make it a good crop for all the mobile plebs
>>
>>27109594
>>27109725

Samefag

It IS original faggot robot.
>>
>>27109594
>mfw working at an 80K sales job
>>about to be promoted and earn an additional 40K
>tfw associates degree in general studies

Yes bitches I said general studies. I changed my major so many times the lady in advising just pooled my credits, scheduled me for commencement and told me to get out.

Even better? My current manager has agreed to give me an education credit to help me earn my bachelors in Finance.

Stay mad shit bags
>>
>>27112639
>>27113273
fuck you nigga put me in that shieeeeet
>>
>studied philosophy and mathematics
>graduated from law school last year
>now making 300k and soon more
>have 3 gfs and 5 fwbs
>could murder someone like you and nobody would care
what now, NEET?
>>
>skool is dum drop out u kan teech urself lmao

NEETs getting desperate.
>>
>>27114487

Tjeres this wonderful thing called the internet where you can access the entirety of human knowlege from your seat
>>
File: 13425325256223.jpg (97 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
13425325256223.jpg
97 KB, 640x427
>>27114487
If you literally can't teach yourself with a connection to the internet you are a legit retard with brain damage.

>paying money to have to study lots of redundant shit given to you by your teachers
>paying money to become the teacher's little bitch
>grades depending on how a teacher was feeling the day he rated your exam
>paying money to have 3+ stressful years
>ending up with thousands of dollars of debts if you are from fatmerica
>ending up with a worthless degree working some shitty dead end job
Ha hahahahahah
I'm lmaoing at your lives.
>>
>>27114557
>he thinks people will take his claim of self education at face value

ah to be 15 again. Or at least have the mentality of a 15 year old
>>
I'm not working that hard..
>>
Do NEETs vote Democrat or Republican?
>>
File: Legionaries-500x800[1].jpg (172 KB, 499x781) Image search: [Google]
Legionaries-500x800[1].jpg
172 KB, 499x781
What are my fellow enlightened NEETs reading?

I'm 150 pages into pic related, its actually pretty disappointing so far tbqh, I was hoping for theoretical stuff, instead its just the names of a bunch of different Romanian villages and petty acts that I dont care about.
>>
>>27114655
>self education is only worth it as long as other people care care about it
>educating yourself only so you can make money for other people
Nice bitch attitude, typical slave. How's your meme degree going, wagecuck ? Ready to suck Goldberg's dick for some change ? C'mon, you've trained all your life for this, after all.
>>
>>27114753
Cum e sa stai pe banii lu' tata la varsta ta ?
>>
A SMALL LOAN OF A MILLION DOLLARS

ayy
>>
>>27114761
>all this saltiness

I never said there was anything wrong with self education. Anyone who reads or learns skills in their free time as opposed to watching tv or consuming social media has my respect. Even you neet friend. But there's a limit to how much you can learn on your own. Anyone who insists otherwise has an ungodly amount of hubris.

And even if you were somehow able to absorb the entire sum of human knowledge through your internet connection (without anyones help or outside schooling), what good is that when you don't step out of your mothers basement and fucking apply some of it? At that point your self education is less about learning and more about jacking off to your own over inflated sense of intelligence.

But by all means keep going on thinking that your 500 hours in Duolingo or Code Academy actually means anything to the rest of us.
>>
>stem... enjoy Starbucks
I don't know dude. I'm about to start my fourth well-paid internship this summer.
I mean I still want to die, but I am and will be making a reasonable amount of money.
>>
a-atleast I'm on break right now
>>
File: ;^).gif (17 KB, 130x129) Image search: [Google]
;^).gif
17 KB, 130x129
>>27114761

you sound like you're in denial, my friend :)

interesting that no one but yourself validates your knowledge or self-worth

must get lonely at times being so smart

i wonder why everyone else doesn't do this like you

they must be so sad and unfulfilled in their lives

unlike you, posting on a japanese imageboard about wagecucks and gradecucks

i don't think they think much about you
>>
>>27109594

>that scene from good will hunting where the guy says "at least I'll have a degree."
>>
File: 1448916224348.gif (848 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1448916224348.gif
848 KB, 665x662
Fuck you OP
ill become a surgeon some day
just 14 more years of schooling and hundreds of thousands of debt
>>
>STEM major
>one professor is a pretentious fuck that says he doesn't want people to go to his office hours because he's "probably busy" and you need to email in advance
>am a sickly robot
>miss quite a few classes, not a problem in other classes but this guy makes us take a weekly quiz
>fuckton of doctor's notes
>he accepts them but barely believes me
>dog i grew up with dies
>depressed as fuck
>tell him that's why i missed yet another quiz
>he accepts it but from now on completely ignores all my emails
>have more notes but too afraid to confront him because he's actively hostile towards me now when i ask questions in study sessions, let alone 1 on 1 in his office
>midterm couple weeks ago
>nobody finishes within the allotted time + 5 extra minutes

I HATE THIS FUCKING FAGGOT. It's crazy to think that life happens outside of his goddamn class. I've casually asked at least 15 people what they think of him, and I've yet to hear anything that's not "fuck <his name>". I'm an A student otherwise, even have a professor pushing me to try to go for a Master's or a PhD afterwards. But this fucker is so bad at teaching we literally went from a big lecture hall to a medium-small one because of all the fails last semester. For once I'm glad I bought the textbook.
>>
>tfw studying media production
>tfw going to a state school
>tfw tuition is free for me
>tfw I'm going to be doing something fun that isn't too time consuming
>tfw I'll live a pretty comfortable middle class life
>>
I have a liberal arts degree and am planning to make modern art with deep moral and ethical messages for society

Contact me at [email protected] if you are a female interested in me
>>
File: 1457749753703.jpg (10 KB, 631x315) Image search: [Google]
1457749753703.jpg
10 KB, 631x315
>wagecucks = BTFO
>gradiecucks = BTFO
can anyone even stop this madman?
>>
>>27115212
That's the great thing about movies; they're an escape from reality.
>>
File: 1454732354546.jpg (108 KB, 540x562) Image search: [Google]
1454732354546.jpg
108 KB, 540x562
>>27115048

Will the NEETs ever recover?
Stay tuned.
>>
>>27109594
>being so stupid that you actually have to study for tests
i like going to a lecture and listening to an intelligent man speak for a few hours, only retards can't get their information from lecture alone
>>
>>27114653
School is mostly for connections.

>inb4 paying to become a wagie ragie
>>
>>27109594
>have paper due
>hand in unfinished work

lifes good when youre not stressed
>>
>giving mr kikeberg money so you can beome a better worker for mr shekelstein

Lol gradecucks
Enjoy your crippling debt
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.