[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Having a girlfriend is basically babysitting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
Having a girlfriend is basically babysitting
>>
>>27109293
look at that poor unknowing cuck
>>
File: lel.gif (119 KB, 1200x349) Image search: [Google]
lel.gif
119 KB, 1200x349
Sex and the idea that she loved me almost as much as I loved her made it worthwhile.

You're right, though.
>>
File: Untitled.png (780 KB, 400x808) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
780 KB, 400x808
>>27109293
looks like a robot to me
>>
That's why I prefer independent women, i'm not a babysitter
>>
She has good taste in junk food desu.
>>
File: 234565.jpg (44 KB, 464x600) Image search: [Google]
234565.jpg
44 KB, 464x600
You think you'd be turned on by that, anon.
>>
Basically, when it comes to impressing a woman, don't really aim for doing something for her, instead aim for doing something that she can show off to her "friends".
>>
>>27109344
>implying women can love
>>
>>27109293
>food
No wonder women get fat after marriage, this is what they consider food.
>>
>>27109903
that's food
>inb4 UH ACKSHULLY THATS SNACKS
yeah, food
>>
>>27109293
Poor guy, he's only getting used and will get dumped soon
>>
>>27110134
This is what /r9k/ tell themselves every time they see a fox eating grapes.
>>
File: U8XeWrp.png (322 KB, 591x716) Image search: [Google]
U8XeWrp.png
322 KB, 591x716
>>27109293
>want gf that's the same level of maturity and intelligence as me
>realize if they were that smart they'd see how shit of a person I am and leave me for someone better
>>
>>27109449
that's his taste, not hers. he bought all of this stuff. don't be foolish.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.