[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you put your effort into improving your looks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
Why don't you put your effort into improving your looks and personality instead of complaining on the internet about being a virgin?
>>
>>27108544
Because women aren't worth it?
>>
That would require effort, a touch of self-confidence and the ability to stop being a faggot
>>
>>27108544
>improving your looks and personality
I'm doing the first, care to share how to do the second one?
>>
How do you improve your personality if certain realizations have rendered you cynical to the point where you're almost disgusted by yourself?
>>
>>27108544
I'd cuck left with right desu
>>
>>27108544
Why should I get a girlfriend?

Modern women are parasites.
>>
how the heck do you "improve your personality"?
>>
>>27108707
If you don't know by now, don't bother.
>>
File: 1455291409102.jpg (235 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455291409102.jpg
235 KB, 900x1200
I'm 5'6.

This is now an original post.
>>
>>27108544
Looking good and having a good personality are pretty important, however that means jack shit if you dont socialize at all or if youre generally a boring person.
>>
>>27108707
it's easy bro

you just have to be yourself, but at the same time be like others want you to be :^)
>>
You can only do so much. No amount of ambition or hard work will change that.
>>
>>27108722
>lol you'll never succed kill yourself lolololol
Fatalist people like should be sent to the gulags
>>
>>27108915
Don't put words in my mouth, loser.
>>
>>27108544
>effort
Whoa buddy. Where do you think you are?
>>
>>27109001
I basically channeled the essence in your post, asshole
>>
>>27108544
On the left, he looked like he had more personality, albeit an obnoxious, retarded one. On the right, he looks generic and soulless.
>>
File: 007.gif (958 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
007.gif
958 KB, 500x279
>>27108544
Because that's work

2 things people absolutely hate in burgerland

work and accepting responsibility
>>
That's what I've been doing the last two years.
Hasn't got me really far yet.
>>
>>27109051
Whatever helps you feel better about your ugliness I guess
>>
File: 1454664378198.png (184 KB, 608x336) Image search: [Google]
1454664378198.png
184 KB, 608x336
Not much point in working my ass off to impress a girl that already has 100 pounds on me and two kids.
>>
Why dont you get a fucking shotgun with a wide enough spread to get all of us?

Becuase shits weak
And these generalizions dont hit everything like you think they do you turbofaggot.
>>
>>27108544
>you need to have a ripped body
>you need to become a gym rat
>you must dedicate your free time to the search for gains
>>
>>27108862
DUDE JUST PRETEND YOU'RE AN ACTOR IN A MOVIE LMAO
>>
File: 1449378392877.jpg (145 KB, 1030x1024) Image search: [Google]
1449378392877.jpg
145 KB, 1030x1024
I can't fix how my face looks.
>>
>>27108544
i don't have the motivation to turn off the sticky key notification when i crouch 5 times in a game
what makes you think i'll have the motivation to tire and fatigue myself even more when im already at the point where i just wanna die
>>
>>27108544
focusing on health anf confidence. looks and personality are for women. really should be working on intelligence first senpai
>>
File: 1402184520567.jpg (23 KB, 293x331) Image search: [Google]
1402184520567.jpg
23 KB, 293x331
>>27108570
>lifting for women

sort it out my man
>>
>>27108629
>care to share how to do the second one?

yes im with him, someone pls help
>>
>>27109195
I wish I could go to sleep and not wake up every night. Only reason I don't off myself is because my mom would be crushed. So yea I want to die, but I still work out four days a week. It's not about motivation it's just about forcing yourself into doing it until it becomes a habit you do without even thinking about it.

Ultimately it doesn't do shit. But when I look in the mirror I'm in pretty good shape and not a disgusting fat fuck like I used to be, so it's just one less reason to hate myself. You should give it a shot
>>
>>27109235
This nigga knows whats up, better your own being than doing it for others.
>>
>>27109051
So uglier = more personality? The one on the left looks like the stoner from Half Baked and the guy on the right looks like a normal, fit guy with a smile on his face. More attractive =/= less genuine
>>
>>27109352
don't bother, he won't respond and if he will it will be something like "get a sense of humor", "stop giving a fuck", "become confident"
normies think your personality is a choice, not a product of genes, upbringing, experience, memories
>>
>>27109456
>experience

cool, does anyone know what kind of experiences help you become more charismatic?
>>
>>27109390
nah i've got no hope. am not studying, no hope of getting a job as i have nothing but old decent grades, live with parents and we're soon going to be moving house to a shittier one (my dad's old job closed down), no gf, nothing to do but stare at a screen all day, feel tired each weekday and sleep for 12 hours each saturday, no future as i'm not gonna start studying so i've got no hope of getting a job, and even by then i would have wasted ~20 years of my life. lifting just seems pointless since i'm gonna off myself soon hopefully, or gonna carry on this life that's shit regardless of how strong my arms are.
>>
>>27109476
lifetime ofexperience
>>
>>27108544
>why aren't you 6'5, blue-eyed and have a sexy face with a good bone structure?
Geee. All the things that matter are out of our contol.

A /fit/ gollum who is social, has good posture, dresses nice and smells good is still gollum.

>w-why don't you plastic surgery and
Why don't I spend over $100000 to get the only 0.5 point I can? because by the time I get the money, the surgeries done and recover from them I'll be too old to benefit from any results. just joking, plastic surgery can't do anything for me right now, maybe in 230 years or something.
>>
>>27109476
Being a Chad with lots of friends and slay mad pussy from day one. It gives you experience to get more friends and more girls and be even more liked.

:^)
>>
>>27109932
>>why aren't you 6'5, blue-eyed and have a sexy face with a good bone structure?
Exactly. He's starting off as an out of shape 9. It's not like he was a lost cause to start with like most people are
>>
>>27108544
>cant change my shitty genes
Is that enoufh fo u fag?
>>
>personality matters
kek no, everyone should be trying to get /fit/ though
>>
File: 1423321575545.jpg (923 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
1423321575545.jpg
923 KB, 3191x1760
>>27108544
ok

>>
in my limited experience, looks matter up to a certain point. You have to look decent ie. alright facial structure, no acne etc. You don't have to look perfect though. In practice, you have to have a 7/10 face until a woman starts actually noticing you. For reference, in OP's pic left is about a 5/10, right is about a 9/10. That's step 1. If you don't have an alright face, then your screwed. It's often hard to tell if you passed step 1 or not. Remember passing step 1 for one woman doesn't mean you'll pass for all of them. That's why if you're on the borderline, keep trying different women until you pass the threshold. If you feel like giving up, just remember that someone people get aroused by watching people shit on each other, I'm sure you could find someone who is attracted to you. You know you haven't passed if you try and approach a woman and you get that "eww go away" response or if she just replies "yes, no, ok" to all your questions. Beware though! If you're borderline, some women will not see you as a viable partner but they still want to keep you either as an "if shit hits the fan" option or as simply there to boost her confidence, make her feel desirable since women's self-worth comes strictly from other people giving them compliments. If you realise this is happening to you, run as far away as you can. Again, it's hard to tell if this happening to you, women are sly fucking creatures, but you can tell with experience. They'll give you compliments and talk to you just enough so you'll stay, but they'll spend as little time with you as possible. If you mention anything about getting serious, they'll put you down immediately and laugh it off. This is commonly known as the "friendzone" but I don't like to use that term since it's misleading as fuck and is used by chads for the rare occasion they get rejected. This is only step 1 though, I'll reply with step 2
>>
>>27110157

That images just depresses the absolute fuck out of me

Literally why am I hitting the squat rack 3 times a week?
>>
File: test level 6 1-5.png (469 KB, 1285x619) Image search: [Google]
test level 6 1-5.png
469 KB, 1285x619
>>27110157
>these men aren't alpha af and porking 10/10 bitches nightly

You go out of your way to find an excuse not to put in work and that is why you'll never make it
>>
>>27109932
Pretty much this.

>>27112066
>Literally why am I hitting the squat rack 3 times a week?
Because you bought into the /fit/ meme
>>
>>27109307
We're not gay
>>
Because however hard i workout, my dick will always be small. So it's all pointless. All women are size queen, all women will cheat just because of dick size.
>>
>>27108544
Because they're failures,cretins they get given chances but just piss it away and then cry that they weren't given any.
It's fine though every society has trash.
>>
File: autismismyexcuse.jpg (23 KB, 231x300) Image search: [Google]
autismismyexcuse.jpg
23 KB, 231x300
ive lost a lot of weight and am continuing too.

i used to be pretty fit when i was 17-20 years old and girls would hit on me and all that but of course I never did anything or got very far because I'm a diagnosed level 2 autist :^)
>>
>>27108544
>Improve your personality
looks = personality to women
You could be the nicest guy in the world but you're guaranteed to be called a creep if you're ugly
Conversely, if you're a 10/10 but a complete sociopath, women won't give a shit because that makes you "dreamy and mysterious"
Women only care about looks and they lie to themselves as hard as they can to deny it
>>
>>27108544
I like personality is woman speak for "I like how he looks but must make up some shit that doesnt make me look shallow to other people."
>>
HES FUCKING TALL, TRY CHANGING BEING A MANLET FUCK YOU ALL FUCK SHIT FUCK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.