[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come there are a lot more virgin guys than virgin girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1426851117791.png (47 KB, 325x313) Image search: [Google]
1426851117791.png
47 KB, 325x313
How come there are a lot more virgin guys than virgin girls? I just don't get it. Every one of my friends has had a bf before and they are not virgin. But most of the guys in my school are virgin and I have never seen them with a girl.
This doesn't make sense to me. How does the math for it even work? If every girl has had a bf then how come there are alot more guys with no gfs? Does that mean the gender disparity is greater than we thought?
>>
>>27108306
80% of women desire 20% of top men.
>>
>>27108306
>But most of the guys in my school are virgin
what makes you think this? just because you don't see a guy with a girlfriend at school doesn't mean he doesn't have one or never has. This is a really juvenile high school level mentality if you think people are only capable of dating people in their "school setting"
>>
I don't get it either. Not only they have bfs, but they cheat a lot on them and there are still more guys who don't get laid than girls who don't get laid. It's almost impossible to find a girl who has never had a bf, but there are a lot of guys who've never had a gf.
I don't want to believe in the 80/20 rule but is there any other explanation that makes sense?
>>
>>27108306
Because the same guys are boning all the girls. Kind of a dumb question, don't you think?

"Why are all these cups of water dyed red when there are so many other colors sitting around?" Because the red dye was dumped in all the cups dumbass.
>>
>>27108349
Women rather share popular and social guy rather than fuck lonely and bitter nerd.
>>
>>27108333
This. Women are made to be more selective of their mates since pregnancy can be a long and painful process which would sometimes lead to death. They just choose the ones which appear to have the best genes i.e Chad
>>
>>27108381
By logic, the pretty women should share the popular guys while the ugly ones fuck the average ones and the bitter nerds die alone, but it's not like that. Half of the average guys or so get laid, the other half of normal guys get nothing. Chad gets a shitload of pussy including 2/10 girls they resort to fucking when drunk and that leaves a ton of guys alone.

The issue here is the boyfriend thing. The 80/20 rule clearly applies to sex life, but how does it work for relationships?
>>
>>27108396
It's just plain and basic hypergamy. Seeking men with best resources while seeking men with best genes. Because women dont believe or it's so rare to find one person who would have it all combined we have saying alpha fucks/beta bucks.
>>
>>27108306
Because of confirmation bias, mostly. :^)
>>
>>27108447
Do you imagine that having gf automatically means that you'll have consistent sex life? A lot of guys get absolute scraps and they're kept as providers while their gf's sluts around with Chads.
>>
>>27108306
Girls are popular in the first part of life, guys in the second. There;re many lonely women past 30s as well.
>>
>>27108476
but they are not virgin
non-virgin girl = disgusting
>>
>>27108476
>There;re many lonely women past 30s as well
Out of 100 ""lonely"" women there are 1 or 2 which are legitimately virgin or a little bit mental. Others realize that she hit the wall soon and start looking provider and when she founds him, she return to cock carousel.
>>
>>27108447
>The issue here is the boyfriend thing. The 80/20 rule clearly applies to sex life, but how does it work for relationships?

what makes you think girls lose their virginities in "relationships"?

"relationship" is just a dumb weasel word that doesn't really mean anything anyway
>>
>>27108306
80% of women date 40% of the men
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.