[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>on OKCupid >can't get a date with anything more than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1441322004373.png (11 KB, 467x453) Image search: [Google]
1441322004373.png
11 KB, 467x453
>on OKCupid
>can't get a date with anything more than a 5/10
>genuine 6/10 asks me out
>meet up with her
>it's going really well
>go back to her place
>she takes off her shoes
>her footgame is terrible
>no arches
>stubby, wide toes
>dirty
>overall short and squat
>>
>>27108291
and then what? you're not seriously writing this from the girl's house right now are you? or were you just too afraid to make a move so this story is boring as shit
>>
>>27108357
We watched Netflix, made out a bit then I left; should probably text her back, but honestly, her footgame is the worst I've ever seen in my life.
>>
Just fuck her you degenerate.
>>
Just tell her you have a thing for thigh high socks and make her put that shit on, for fucking god, op how beta are you.
>>
>>27108291
So you're saying that you just can't be happy? Stop crying.
>>
File: 0246.gif (1 MB, 500x434) Image search: [Google]
0246.gif
1 MB, 500x434
>>27108291
>her footgame is terrible

pf-pfff-pf-pfffff (plz be joking)
>>
>>27108291
Get armpit fetish, dimwad. Can't go wrong with armpits.
>>
>>27109499
>Can't go wrong with armpits.
As long as you date skinny women only.
>>
>>27109510
from experience, chubby armpits can be as nice as skinny armpits

god I really want to lick an armpit right now thanks :/
>>
>>27109554
They're hit and miss, skinny is almost always good, chubby is more of a risk.
>>
>tfw gf's feet, armpit, butt hole and etc game are all on fleek
>wasn't even that into any of that stuff until I fell for her
>>
>>27109627
iktf bro, never knew I was into BDSM until my ex, now it's mandatory for any girl I sleep with
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.