[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pedro/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: photo.jpg (89 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
89 KB, 900x900
I'm looking for my good pal Pedro of Madrid. Where are you, my good friend?
>>
File: IMAG0118.jpg (163 KB, 900x1596) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0118.jpg
163 KB, 900x1596
Bumping for Pedro
>>
>>27108484
Wish you were Pedro to be honest.
>>
This isn't soc baka
>>
Hola, soy Pedro, que tal?
>>
File: Ashley.jpg (125 KB, 640x856) Image search: [Google]
Ashley.jpg
125 KB, 640x856
Ashling from Lithuaniania here.
/in/!
Bump for Perdro.
>>
File: cara.jpg (514 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
cara.jpg
514 KB, 900x900
who /cara delevingne appreciation thread/ here?
>>
>>27108105
you will have better luck finding him if you refer to him as "fatro". that is what he is called among natives in madrid
>>
File: Ash.png (122 KB, 314x235) Image search: [Google]
Ash.png
122 KB, 314x235
Bump for my european bro, Pedro from Madrin.
>>
This is a very shitty thread, sorry for starting it.
>>
>>27109470
its ok pedro you will always be my friend
>>
>>27108105
polandball reporting in
>>
Maria is probably out at some club, getting pounded by Fernando at a dirty restroom. I'm so sorry, Pedro.
>>
>>27108105
Emma's main facial flaw is that her nose is kinda meaty and her nostrils are too small. All the women in her close family have that nose.

Anyway, Pedro here
>>
>>27110873
Hello my good friend. What are you up to this Saturday evening? Is Maria home? What is she up to?
>>
>>27110901
>What are you up to this Saturday evening?

I just ate my dinner (green salad+boiled eggs), and now I was planning to listen to some music and read a book I just started (The man in the high castle, by Philip K.Dick)

>>27110901
>Is Maria home?
I'm not sure, I haven't seen her since around 20:00

>>27110901
>What is she up to?
I don't know the details, I don't ask her about her day anymore. I think she's in the last stages of finishing her college grade, though.
>>
>>27111014
Nice diet.
>I don't ask her about her day anymore.
Seems very cold.
>>
>>27111107
>Seems very cold.

I'm not doing it out of spite. I just don't feel any interest anymore.
>>
>>27111135
don't you like her any more, or what? If she isn't obnoxious or anything, or a turboretard, I'd love her merely based on how good she looks.
>>
File: 613.jpg (63 KB, 720x718) Image search: [Google]
613.jpg
63 KB, 720x718
>>27108716
>he saved my picture
see you tomorrow <3
>>
>>27111203
>don't you like her any more
phisically, yes

>>27111203
>I'd love her merely based on how good she looks

That's a behaviour hard to maintain in the long run. I guess it's ok for a waifu you'll never met, but irl I don't feel like keep fawning over somebody I'll never get anything from.
She'll be ok, she has plenty of people, she doesn't need me.
>>
>>27111316
Okay. When did this all change for you?
Do you have a new object to fawn over? A qt waifu?
>>
>>27111579
>When did this all change for you?

If you mean when I stopped pursuing women that reject me, that happened a long time ago irl, it's nothing new. Waifus and internet crushes are another story, because they actually never reject you, although right now none of them give me any kind of feels anymore.

>>27111579
>Do you have a new object to fawn over? A qt waifu?

Nope. I hope it stays that way. Honestly I don't see the point. It's just a biological imperative playing tricks on your mind.
>>
>>27111721
I mean, when did this change with Maria. You wrote some good things about her before. I didn't have time to follow as the events unfolded.
>although right now none of them give me any kind of feels anymore
In retrospect, what waifus/internet crushes will you remember in a good way?
>>
>>27111868
>You wrote some good things about her before

I still think she has the same virtues: she's a good-hearted, not very prejudiced, hard-working girl. She can be goofy sometimes, which makes you smile. And of course she's sexy.

But we never connected. We have nothing in common. She would have never been able to understand the things that move me, or how I see my life, or the world in general. To be honest I was kinda forcing myself to ignore these realities even before telling her about my feelings, maybe out of desperation or out of lust, I don't know; also I actually never thought that she was going to do anything but rejecting me, so I never really cared about the real chances of a relationship working out, and ignored those contradictions because I knew it wasn't gonna matter in the end: telling her became therefore the most important thing, because it'd allow me to move on without regrets.

>>27111868
>I didn't have time to follow as the events unfolded.

I guess you're aware that I told her that I liked her, and she rejected me politely. Then some days later, she brought a fuckbuddy to the house, which made me suffer quite a bit (that kind of thing always does). She knows that I know, we talked about it, but we're ok, there's no bad blood. Since then, I've basically been focusing myself on moving on as fast as I can, and in general I'm already feeling better.

>>27111868
>In retrospect, what waifus/internet crushes will you remember in a good way?

I guess they are all as good or interesting as any woman, or person, can be. Rose is still probably the funniest or most interesting.
>>
>>27112249
gimme your top 5 waifu list
>>
>>27112311
does it really matter?

rose for the funniness
emma, cara, kstew for the lust
astrid for tfw no averagely pretty german teacher gf to get old with, and because nobody's gonna include her in this kind of list

https://youtu.be/u7F20xIb4kI
>>
>>27112249
>I guess you're aware that I told her that I liked her, and she rejected me politely
Didn't know, it's weird to me that people need this kind of closure. But it's good you got it out of the way if it bothered you so much.
>she brought a fuckbuddy to the house
wow, that sucks.
>>
>>27108642
yay for Ashling
>>
File: wowe.jpg (68 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
wowe.jpg
68 KB, 800x600
>>27108642
>Ashling from Llithuaniania here.
/in/!
Bump for Perdro.
>>
I prefer Epi desu
>>
>>27112601
so it is:

1. rose
2. emma
3. cara
4. kstew
5. astrid

what about ashley?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.