[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for straight robots: How far would you be willing to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: 1443122953806.jpg (129 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1443122953806.jpg
129 KB, 500x750
Question for straight robots:

How far would you be willing to go with another guy? Let's say you have a qt gay friend who basically just wants your cock. He's not going to pressure you into making out with him, or going full anal, or reciprocating in any way. And no one is going to find out about it.

Would you be willing to do anything with him at all? More specifically, check all that apply:

>Let him give you a blowjob
>Let him give you a handjob
>Make out with him
>Masturbate in front of him
>Mutual masturbation (exchanging handjobs)
>Frottage (rubbing your dicks together)
>Allow him ride your cock
>Force him drink your piss
>Position yourself on top of him and spit in his mouth
>Physically and verbally abuse him for being a faggot (which he'll be sexually aroused by)
>>
>>27108039
probably all those things if I were horny
>>
>>27108078
W-Wanna be friends?
>>
>Would you be willing to do anything with him at all? More specifically, check all that apply:
>>Let him give you a blowjob
Ye
>>Let him give you a handjob
Ye
>>Make out with him
No
>>Masturbate in front of him
Sure
>>Mutual masturbation (exchanging handjobs)
Ye
>>Frottage (rubbing your dicks together)
No that sounds kinda painful senpai
>>Allow him ride your cock
Ye
>>Force him drink your piss
Ew
>>Position yourself on top of him and spit in his mouth
Maybe if I were shit drunk
>>Physically and verbally abuse him for being a faggot (which he'll be sexually aroused by)
No I'm too nice
>>
No, it's the same shit if it were a woman. If you give them a little, they'll want it all.
>>
>>27108039
A: none of those
also kill yourself, faggots are a scourge
>>
>>27108039
I'd have to be really horny or in mood to do that. Just approaching me coldly woudnt get me.
Yes
Yes
>Make out with him
Nah
Sure
That's interesting so yes
You need really sensitive dick to pull that out
Sure
If he's into that
Sure
>Physically and verbally abuse him for being a faggot (which he'll be sexually aroused by)
Never done that but it be interesting to try.
>>
File: 1457510708378.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457510708378.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
Tell him I'm not interested in guys. Everything on that list would just gross me out to do so i wouldn't want to.
>>
yes
yes
>Make out with him
yes
no
no
yes
no
no
no
yes

I'd do it for the experience because I'm a try anything once kind of guy, but I wouldn't have anal sex because I think it's gross, and I wouldn't even do it with a woman
>>
None.
Because, A. I'm not a faggot and B. Even if it was just a one off we would no longer be friends.
>>
>>27108039
I usually say I'm bi to appear open-minded but I wouldn't actually go farther than a hug. Unless it's a trap but then it doesn't count does it.
>>
yes
yes
>Make out with him
yes
yes
yes
yes
no
no
no
no
>>
>>27108039
I'm bi because i'd fuck trap but i'm not sexually aroused by mans body.
>>
>>27108223
i smell insecurity
>>
>>27108039
No
No
>Make out with him
No
Maybe
No
No
No
No
No
What the fuck

Some of the answers could change if he looked exactly like a girl and i couldn't see his penis.
>>
>>27108039
>>Let him give you a blowjob
no
>>Let him give you a handjob
no
>>Make out with him
no
>>Masturbate in front of him
no
>>Mutual masturbation (exchanging handjobs)
only me giving him a handjob
>>Frottage (rubbing your dicks together)
no
>>Allow him ride your cock
no
>>Force him drink your piss
no
>>Position yourself on top of him and spit in his mouth
no
>>Physically and verbally abuse him for being a faggot (which he'll be sexually aroused by)
no

i want to get face fucked and choke on a big white cock, nothing less than 7.5 inches

not interested in any form of buttsex/kissing/etc, i just want to slobber and a BWC
>>
>>27108039
how bad you want to get hurt?
>>
File: moot_romnay.jpg (22 KB, 349x356) Image search: [Google]
moot_romnay.jpg
22 KB, 349x356
>>27108426
>how bad you want to get hurt?
>>
>>27108426
>how bad you want to get hurt?

Nothing too serious. Maybe a black eye and some bruising.
>>
None. I would decline and respectfully leave.
>>
yeap
yeap
>Make out with him
yeap
yeap
no
no
yeap
yeap
yeap
yeap
>>
>these replies

Wew, lad. I hope most straight guys really do feel this way about gaybros...
>>
>>27108039
If he was actually cute, feminine, and we actually connected personality and hobby-wise, then;

>Make out with him

I could get into all of that, and more, but only if he knows how to chill out and relax, too. He'd better not act like some petty, passive-aggressive cunt who expects me to read his mind. That would just defeat the whole purpose of staying with him.
>>
>>27108971
>If he was actually cute, feminine,

ew. I'm >>27108863 and would only do it if he looked like a normal dude, preferably handsome (masculine jaw, hairy, dominant body gestures, etc)
>>
>>27108345
Not attracted to men.
Don't want to ruin a friendship by doing something stupid I'd later regret.
>duh bro you're just insecure
>>
>>27108039
If you do any of this things with another guy, you're not straight, faggot
>>
Hands and mouths on dicks = OK. Cum in mouth is also fine but also gross and needs to be spit out right away.
Grinding dicks into each other is also fine.
Anything else = NO. Just no.

I've learned that from the times I fooled around with a certain friend.. you know, when boys typically "practice for girls" together around ages 10-15 or so.
>>
>>27108039
Put my dick inside him and maybe a little make out but no faggot shit like blowjobs or anything that requires me to touch his dick. I'd spank his ass and tell him "shut up, faggot!" when he starts moaning too loudly.
>>
>>27109021
Well, different strokes. I personally wouldn't be able to kiss or get intimate with a manly man, since I'm incredibly masculine myself. I want someone who's the opposite of me.
>>
I was going to ask what's wrong with other gays but then I remembered how many (probably) straight guys I couldn't stop staring at

Something changed in me recently
>>
>>27109090
What if he blowed you and enjoyed the spanking afterwards?
The thing with faggots like me is that anything you do to me aside from cut off all contact is fun
>>
>>27108039
If he were a passable trap i might fuck her face while referring to her as a girl while physically and verbally degrading her for being a faggot, sure. Zero interest in penis or masculinity, though.
>>
>>27109141
>What if he blowed you
That's fine. Brojobs are always welcome ;)

>enjoyed the spanking afterwards
Well that's kinda the point... and it's not afterwards but during.. I-I like to spank butts and get a little dominant during sex but lovingly. i-if my partner is cool with it
>>
>>27108039
>How far would you be willing to go with another guy?

A handshake, a hug if they're related.
>>
>>27109243
Anon please you are making me consider being unfaithful
>>
>>27108953
>Wew, lad. I hope most straight guys really do feel this way about gaybros...

We don't. You're talking to a bunch of sexually-frustrated degenerates on 4chan.
>>
>>27108039
None of that.
If we were in the clear I'm not interested in anything and he tried to somewhat forcefully make a move I guess I would punch him, and stop talking to him.

Then again I don't have any friends.
>>
None if he were actually a friend.

If he were some qt I met that night (and he has to be seriously qt)...

yes
yes
>Make out with him
yes
eh... maybe
yes
yes
yes
no
no
yes

All answers naturally depend on if I can actually get it hard. It takes a special kind of horny and drunk for me to be into guys.
>>
File: 1374513072390.gif (51 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1374513072390.gif
51 KB, 500x376
>>27108039
was in this situation, i'm straight, he initiated by kissing while we were high, he was hot by anyones standards so i let it go cuz i was super fucking lonely was / am a virgin.

cuddling was nice
kissing was nice
swapped bjs I didn't like giving though
frotted

He tried to get me to do anal and i wouldn't, he also started getting pushy and annoying so i left.
>>
>>27108039

Gay robot, if such qt gay friend were actually a female I would have to give the negative to all

Women are gross.
>>
>>27108039
>How far would you be willing to go with another guy?
I draw the line at hugs.
>>
Do any straight guys ever have power fantasies about dominating and emasculating other guys in some sexual manner? Basically prison rape mentality. Asserting your dominance and making other men less than you.

Like if some guy came up to you and proposed that you force him to watch you have sex with his wife, then he has to finish you off until you cum in his mouth, could you participate in that and actually enjoy it?
>>
>>27108039
Yes to everything. Although that probably means I'm not straight
>>
>>27110356
why you fags can't accept that straight guys will NEVER want to have sex with you? if a guy has this "power fantasy" he's bi or gay.
>>
Yes
Yes
>Make out with him
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
No
No

This is all dependent on how girly and cute he is, though
>>
If he's girly and is a feminine twink, I'd do all of these things. I'd fuck the shit out of a feminine twink just to assert my dominance. I lean a lot more towards women but occasionally I crave fucking a femboy.
>>
>>27108039
I would make him crossdress, shave all his body hair, wear makeup, etc. Depending on how passable he is I would do a number of those things
>>
If he's feminine/androgynous enough i won't say no to some succ but that's about it
>>
Yeah i'd do it all, I'd be willing to do alot more if he was a woman though.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.