[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do guys think they have it harder when they get paid more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: 48s.jpg (20 KB, 380x317) Image search: [Google]
48s.jpg
20 KB, 380x317
Why do guys think they have it harder when they get paid more than women do, are treated with more respect, and can get significant others easier by being the one who makes the first move? Are guys just more prone to complaining?
>>
File: 1447710957547.jpg (52 KB, 618x618) Image search: [Google]
1447710957547.jpg
52 KB, 618x618
>>27107754
shit-tier b8.

kill yourself faggot
>>
File: 1455043335312.png (135 KB, 393x325) Image search: [Google]
1455043335312.png
135 KB, 393x325
>>27107754

>treated with more respect
>get significant others easier

REEEEEEE ROASTIES LEAVE NOW
>>
>>27107754
>Why do guys think they have it harder when they get paid more than women do,
Objectively false. The page gap between genders is around 7%-9% and that's only because women are less likely to ask for promotions/raises
>>
>lol you get 1500 bucks extra a year who cares that you dont get basic physical needs covered
>>
Goddamnit I wish I were a white lesbian. Literally living life on easy mode. You don't even have to worry about STDs, you can just slut it up every night and never have to worry about shit
>>
>>27107964
Stop. There' no wage gap. None, zilch, zero, nada.
>>
>>27107754
This is bait. Anyways, guys are more prone to thinking deeply. Being a women is a shitty lot if you think about it which is why most "feminists" want more than just equality, they want more power for women compared to men.
>>
>>27107754

-3/10

Remebwr to sage
>>
File: 1444494609094.png (179 KB, 678x5000) Image search: [Google]
1444494609094.png
179 KB, 678x5000
>>27107754
>Girls have it way harder, Anon. Stop being sexist
>>
GUYS DON'T GET PAID MORE THAT'S A FALLACY BASED ON ONE POORLY CONDUCTED STUDY YOU'RE A STUPID WHORE WHO DOESN'T EVEN BOTHER TO LOOK UP THE THINGS YOU'RE SO WILLING TO BELIEVE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: pay_gap_myth3.jpg (2 MB, 900x7324) Image search: [Google]
pay_gap_myth3.jpg
2 MB, 900x7324
The wage gap is a meme pushed by feminists and liberals
>>
>>27107754
If women really get paid less than men, why isn't the majority of the workforce composed of women? Seems counterintuitive for a company to hire male workers when they can just hire women and pay them less
>>
>>27108130

I don't care about the reasons why men and women aren't paid the same, that's just excuses. If women get paid less it's wrong and needs to be addressed. This isn't complicated.
>>
>>27108018
>>27107964

Stats Canada just put out complied info saying women make 18% less pay, and do more unpaid work.

Sorry guys, the feminists were right.
>>
File: bait.png (577 KB, 1372x767) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
577 KB, 1372x767
>>27108159

Weak bait, try again
>>
>>27107754
>women make less
False. for the same job women make the same. However blue collar jobs such as heavy lifting are male dominated so it raises the male average.
>>
>>27108211

See

>>27108211

It's an anti-feminist myth that there is no wage gap.
>>
>>27108159
Women make less because they do less
This is how shit works
>>
File: 1453592217934.png (867 KB, 2149x3035) Image search: [Google]
1453592217934.png
867 KB, 2149x3035
>>27107754
Because the guys on this board don't get out in the real world. They see stacy bartenders and receptionists at their autism doctors and think
>OMG they have it so easy. I can't even get a job REEE.
>They can fuck anyone they want REEEE
What they don't realize is "good" jobs are by an overwhelming majority, "male" jobs. Engineers, mechanics, electricians, lawyers, doctors, surgeons etc. are HUGELY male dominated.
Of course there are turbo-stacy exceptions but for the most part, guys work these high paying jobs and have a wife at home that works part time as a waitress during the week. Or not at all. And that is the norm!
>Inb4 they sit at home while you wagecuck for them
Really think about it. They depend on a guy to have the things they have. Without their bf's income they would live in a shitty apartment on a waitress's salary unable to move up in the world because Chad is their boss. And he sure isn't going to promote your average Stacy to assistant manager.
Also you guys focus way too much on sex. You act like the fact that Stacy can get laid whenever she wants is like a ticket to heaven. Sex is alright don't get me wrong, but it's hardly a step up from fapping unless you're making love and that is rare. It's actually worse for women because they get hounded by tons of guys and end up fucking around lots, getting used up, potentially knocked up, and tossed aside.
>>
>>27107754
>and can get significant others easier by being the one who makes the first move
How is that more easy than literally just sitting there and waiting to get approached?
>>
>>27108228
glad Im looking at my own post.
>>
>>27108260

Oops I meant

>>27108174
>>
>Why do guys think they have it harder when they get paid more than women do
When women have the exact same job as men they get the same pay. There are laws in place to make it illegal to discriminate against employees based on race or sex. Employers can't give people with the exact some job different pay based on gender.
You choosing to be a kindergartener that gets paid less than some man working on an offshore oil rig is your problem and your fault.

>are treated with more respect
When women actually do something and work like me they are treated with just as much respect. It's just your insecurities that you believe they aren't.

>and can get significant others easier by being the one who makes the first move?
That doesn't make it easier at all. First off, women can be the ones that approach men too and no, men don't think that's weird/pathetic/cheap or whatever dumb bitches tell each other. We actually appreciate it. And with we I mean all men, not just /r9k/ losers.
Standing around and just saying "yes" or "no" when someone hits on you is literally the easiest job you can have in the dating scene. And women are the ones in exactly that position.
>>
>>27108233
Also think about seeing women out in a social situation. Imagine seeing Stacy and her friends. Imagine one of them didn't spend 3 hours doing her hair/make-up and putting together a sexy outfit. She is going to be totally ignored by all the Chads. She might get a pity-fuck but that's all it is. A pity fuck. Not exactly something to be thrilled about.
Guys on the other hand can not shower for 3 days, put on some cologne, pop a mint in our mouth and as long as you're confident you can get acceptance from anyone, anywhere.
You guys act like girls just having a vagina gets them everything but I swear none of you know what it's actually like outside of your room.
>>
>>27108326

No offense, but I doubt any woman cares about getting your respect.
>>
>>27108269
Doesnt contradict my point about the reason.
>>
>>27108233

>What they don't realize is "good" jobs are by an overwhelming majority, "male" jobs. Engineers, mechanics, electricians, lawyers, doctors, surgeons etc. are HUGELY male dominated.

Wrong, we realize this. Part of the reason people here complain about that is because when it comes to working, while women have a lower ceiling than men they also have a much higher floor. /r9k/ has a lot of posters who would be content with sitting on their ass in a cushy office job that doesn't pay very much but also isn't very demanding and pays enough to get by. Guess what - those easy jobs go to women in disproportionately high amounts, which upsets bitter robots.

As for the pay gap, the problem is women act like they aren't allowed to enter higher-paying fields when that isn't true at all. My university's STEM buildings don't have "NO GIRLS ALLOWED" signs on them.

STEM fields bend over backwards to accommodate women yet they choose to major in worthless shit like English and Gender Studies. Women make the conscious decision not to go into high-paying fields then bitch about a pay gap that only exists because they are comparing the wages of a part time high school dropout waitress with a petroleum engineer who has a PhD and works 80 hours a week. And to top things off, most women only date men who earn more than them which means even women get even more absurd requirements for men the more they earn.
>>
File: thbigcunt.png (360 KB, 431x400) Image search: [Google]
thbigcunt.png
360 KB, 431x400
you fucking whore I'll strangle you. Won't be so smug then will you SLUT
>>
>>27107754
I've had enough of your disingenuous assertions!
>>
>>27108174
>say there's stats
>don't show them
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.