[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why should anyone date you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11
File: 1447359849166.png (211 KB, 513x408) Image search: [Google]
1447359849166.png
211 KB, 513x408
why should anyone date you?
>>
I can make some damn good mac and cheese.
>>
they shouldn't

i can't even be bothered giving myself attention let alone a selfish whore
>>
File: digimon smug.jpg (123 KB, 1420x1080) Image search: [Google]
digimon smug.jpg
123 KB, 1420x1080
Why should I want to date anybody?
>>
>>27107188
>why should anyone date you?

If I am completely and totally honest, they shouldn't.

But I have a lot of appealing qualities if only I weren't mentally ill I guess.
>>
>>27107188

They shouldn't. I'm an ok person, but too fucking weird for relationships and social interactions. I prefer being alone, much more comfy.
>>
because the world owes me sex and an obedient companion.
>>
File: pepe57.gif (173 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
pepe57.gif
173 KB, 600x630
There is literally no good reason for anyone to date me. I'm a hideous, unlovable, unfuckable khv who never even leaves the house. I have no value as a protector, as a provider, or anything else. Why would anyone ever want to date me? The only thing I have hope for is the possibility of legalizing prostitution so I can finally lose my virginity before my wizard powers develop.
>>
>>27107453
>The only thing I have hope for is the possibility of legalizing prostitution
where do you live?
>>
I'm the most boring person on the planet. I've never done anything cool or accomplished anything in my life. If I ever somehow went on a date with a girl, she'd realize within 5 minutes of conversation what a loser I am.
>>
Because I'm very sad and sensitive and desperate to share my life with somebody
>>
I won't abuse them emotionally or physically.
>>
Why should anyone date anyone?
I'm nothing special. Not too bad, but not great either. Got a lot of good traits, I'm wealthy and good looking. I don't know why girls date guys but I should be dateable.
>>
>>27107188
because it's fun and makes you feel good and happy
>>
I have a large penis and i can keep fucking for ages

If you'd just give me the chance...
>>
File: IMG_6312.png (867 KB, 1024x708) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6312.png
867 KB, 1024x708
Thanks for making this post OP.
I've asked people this in the
>tfwnogf
threads, but they never respond.

People don't understand that there's nothing appealing about them.
It's possible to change that, they just need to wake up.
>>
Because I can be funny, witty, smart, can talk about a wide range of topics, also I'm tall, not fat or too skinny, not bad looking either, and have a huge cock.

You have to get past my social anxiety and autism to get that though.
>>
they shouldn't because I don't believe in love I hate 98% of people
>>
>>27107948
that's actually a good reason against dating you fgt. ever heard of 50 shades of gray? if you won't treat a girl like trash you'll at best end up being her beta provider or gay best friend.
>>
>>27107188

There's really no reason. I'm in my late 20's with nothing to show for my life except mediocre guitar skills.

That being said, I haven't even been on the market for years, anyway. My mental health is shit, and I don't want to burden anyone else with it.
>>
Well OP, it's either me or you, and you're a small-dicked rapist. Granted, those two things do work to temper each other. (Being raped isn't as damaging physically because your penis is so tiny, nor is it as damaging emotionally because the feeling of being overpowered and subjugated is lessened due to the fact that you're a "man" with a pathetic little pee pee. On the flip side, it's not quite as disappointing to be with an unsatisfying little penis if the guy is at least acting like a big tough exciting rapist.) However, they also interfere with each other's silver linings. (The excitement of being dominated is significantly diminished when you're barely penetrating her, and the security of being with a guy whose penis can't hurt you isn't there if you're trying to rape her anyway.) Either way, you're a mess, and all other men are disqualified for various reasons, so it's me or nothing, sweetheart.
>>
File: IMG_4235.gif (146 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4235.gif
146 KB, 300x375
>>27108411
I'm gonna sneeze on your cat
>>
I just got a STEM job making 80k/year

I'm not afraid to leave the house, in fact I want to rediscover the outside world after my past few years of being semi-shutin in uni.

I've played piano since I was 5 years old, I'm out of practice but with inspiration I would become dedicated again.
>>
File: 1455173810433.png (156 KB, 1023x619) Image search: [Google]
1455173810433.png
156 KB, 1023x619
>>27107188
I don't deserve it. I hate myself and I want to die. I can't even be a good friend to someone on skype.

I can't put up with this existence for much longer. Day in, day out, I try to distract myself... but it's not working any more.
>>
File: 1329877916049.jpg (17 KB, 298x200) Image search: [Google]
1329877916049.jpg
17 KB, 298x200
>>27108455
>I just got a STEM job making 80k/

Well than you need to leave.

Over-achieving smart-asses like you don't belong on our board.

Get out normie scum.
>>
>>27107202
recipe?
>>
>>27108041
>they just need to wake up
I'm awake. Now what?
>>
>>27108497
If you really want to get something done, you shouldn't stand around talking about it all day!
>>
>>27107188
I'm interesting, easy-going and fairly ambitious and passionate.

Interesting probably only to people who like the arts though. I couldn't talk at much length about anything STEM, and wouldn't want to pretend at having knowledge in those areas. I'm moderately creative and have a few productive hobbies, like drawing and beer brewing. I read widely in both fiction and non-fiction. I have a lot of disposable income from a stress-free job, and so I collect a lot of things that can be used, borrowed, admired, etc.

My main interests are pursued with full enthusiasm, and my career is one I'm extremely passionate about. I'm always striving to move up, add another line to my CV, improve myself in whatever ways I can. Which includes everything from getting better at public speaking to improving handwriting to learning drafting software.

I'm also kind and polite, good with children and a generally organized and clean person.
>>
>>27107188
Because as long as they don't smell bad, I'd say yes
>>
>>27108519
STEM is the opposite of normie since actual maths and science is too difficult and too boring to entertain the avergae normie. Normie "science" is what you can find on the I fucking love science facebook pages.
No normie likes a nerd, and STEM is exactly that to normies.
>>
>>27108041
Some people can't muster the energy to be an entertainer, yet that shouldn't preclude them from any sort of relationship.
>>
>>27108620
Take mac, put cheese.
>>
>>27107188
They shouldn't, I have a weird shit on my bepis from fapping too much
>>
They shouldn't. I've had offers but turned them down because I would only be a disappointment. That, and I wasn't particularly sexually attracted to them.
>>
I could genuinely make someone happy if they gave me the chance
and i have a fat cock
>>
Because I'll be faithful and I'm lonely enough to do literally whatever they tell me to.
>>
File: 1448926775676.jpg (108 KB, 764x1024) Image search: [Google]
1448926775676.jpg
108 KB, 764x1024
>>27108041
oh, i dont care. i make loads of these 0 effort threads that get 100+ replies just because i like making you faggots reply. i even dont read the replies i just glanced at this one
>>
I have no intentions of dating anyone even if they ask, and I unlike other robots have had that happen. I've turned them all down. I will go for one night stands and friends with benefits type deals but dating and marriage is for chumps.
>>
because i can make them spit up the bile of their brainwashing
wait a minute, people don't like that
>>
File: 010.png (112 KB, 216x229) Image search: [Google]
010.png
112 KB, 216x229
I never said I deserve someone to love me.
>>
I'm better than most people I guess
>>
>>27107188
I'd massage their feets real nice.
>>
>>27107188
Several reasons. I'm mildly attractive, I'm smart and I can cook several select dishes REALLY well. In addition, I have several interests (indie music, vidya), and if you share some of them, we'll probably get along with. But then again, I do have girls trying to date me, so I guess no problem there.
>>
File: 1456599472912.jpg (2 MB, 1500x2268) Image search: [Google]
1456599472912.jpg
2 MB, 1500x2268
>>27107188
im attractive
im fit
i can play guitar
i can draw
i make a lot of money
i am educated

why should i date you when i can just jerk off
>>
I've got a 6'2 cock. I'm skinny but not skinnyfat. One girl once told me that I've got beautiful eyes. Another once told me in gym class that I "look normal".
Should I try the date game again?
>>
>>27109473
>I've got a 6'2 cock
Barely over average. No girl would be satisfied with just that.
>>
>>27109395
that pictures of ''whites'' are from medieval age
before rome almost every tribe in europe were like negro
im shitskin but even i cant know that
but your point is really good anon, seriously
>>
>>27109584
can know that* sorry
>>
File: 1456679022070.png (208 KB, 1900x436) Image search: [Google]
1456679022070.png
208 KB, 1900x436
It would be irresponsible of me to get into a relationship if I don't know if I even want to turn 25
I'm also a manlet with no future and my pockets are always filled with spaghetti. I have nice eyes, an pretty nice, and am probably decent in bed even though my size is average.

I also don't want one. Unlike high school I know have to worry about her having past relationships and looking at me more for my accomplishments than what's underneath like when money didn't really matter in hs. There are bigger things in life than girls anyway. I'd much rather have philosophical knowledge
>>
>>27107403
>/r9k/ in a single post
>>
>>27109584
I'm 5'5 and you can bottom out in a girl by putting her legs on your shoulders. You can shorten the canal bruh
>>
>>27107188
Hopefully not, I am not working for a good time and I don't want something else to bother me
>>
>>27109689
im shitskin even in shitholes like southamerica
here is plagued with gringo wannabed
im shitskin even here
theres no scape
>>
>>27109808
You're just weeding out the shallow bitches
No one who would get to know someone would reasonably reject them based on skin color. Would you turn down a black girl if you enjoyed each other's company and interests?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S-l-c3rTlnE
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.