[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Men hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 28
File: jjj.png (217 KB, 920x719) Image search: [Google]
jjj.png
217 KB, 920x719
>99% of serial killers are men
>100% of spree shooters are men
>almost all wars started by men
>dominated by desire to fuck
>whole /r9k/ board is strong evidence to the weakness of men, no equivalent board for women
>men way more likely to kill themselves
>ugly hairy brutes or manlets instead of qts and beauties
>whole existence is just a slavery to hormones and desire to spread seed

tfw you're a free beautiful woman with nice pure thoughts and a kind heart instead of the bitter selfish entitled violent rage of manhood
>>
>>27107177
Don't forget who's stronger than you, bitch.
>>
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 1280x720
>>27107177
This bait, only from Hotaru posters
>>
>>27107177
I want to be a female.
>>
File: le tricky chink.png (31 KB, 121x101) Image search: [Google]
le tricky chink.png
31 KB, 121x101
>>27107177
You're trying far too hard.
>>
>>27107177

Is this really supposed to make me hate men? Fuck life and fuck people, the less of them the better. Destruction is beautiful.
>>
>>27107198
>valuing simple physical strength in 2016
>even considering the prospect of anyone on /r9k/ having "strength'

typical fucking male
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 680x489) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 680x489
>>27107204
Who is this, female one punch man?
>>
>>27107177
What would happen to you if all the beta orbiters and white knights just one day disappeared? You wouldn't be able to survive.
>>
>>27107177
I think both men and women are pretty much slaves to their nature.
Like, women instinctively do everything in order to fit in with the majority. They're slaves to the opinions of the tribe/city/the majority.

Men are slaves to their passions and desires, some might only desire to spread their seed and then you have the ones that want to change the world.
>>
>>27107214
just proving the point. how does it feel living day to day with nothing but violent and horrible thoughts like that? why not just kill yourself? oh but right, you'd still be feeding into another lame statistic about the lamer sex.
>>
>>27107218
>>even considering the prospect of anyone on /r9k/ having "strength'
Plenty of /fit/izens are robots you fucking newfag
>>
>>27107218
>implying men aren't equally stronger emotionally and intelectually
>>
>>27107177
>no equivalent board for women

Theres lolcow, it's no boys allowed pretty much. The only problem is that it's so slow but there probably aren't enough autistic loser females out there to keep the threads going

I really wish it were more active desu
>>
>>27107177
>Most investors are men
>Most politians are men
>most activists that actually made affect in the world are men
>Most rich people are men
>Male sports are way better
>There's not a lot of good female musicians as much as men

Ha! You list all the flaws instead of the accomplishments.
>>
>>27107177
You can at least try to hide the bait
>>
>>27107177
imply women aren't exactly the same, lmfao
>>
>>27107177
>tfw you are woman with no personality, interests and desires.
>ftw no woman is willing to go as far as man to get what she wants because she does not want anything besides attention
>>
>>27107255
>"women don't have passions
Jane Goodall
Elizabeth Warren
Margaret Hamilton
Valerie Solanas
Ronda Rousey
Angela Merkel
Virginia Woolfe
Hellen Keller
Condolezza Rice
Hillary Clinton (regardless what you think she has passion)
Yingluck Shinawatra
Margaret Thatcher
Marie Curie
Margaret Atwood
Janet Reno
SCJRBG
Jane Austin
Nanase Ohkawa
Golda Meir
Benazir Bhutto

i'm not even going to continue dignifying this shit with a list. just because all the women you know personally are lazy Stacys doesn't mean shit about women in general.

it's not like you're the Most Interesting Man in the World yourself, i'm sure. you're on /r9k/. "Passion?" go fuck yourself with a box cutter.
>>
You should have a girls only chan verified by cam and leave us alone
>>
>>27107177
Back to the ocean, tumbler.
>>
>>27107398
who cares about money and power when you have a corrupt heart full of greed? the things you list are the result of man's avarice. they shouldn't be valued.

typical male response to flaunt patriarchy as a plus. i bet you jack off in your socks to keep mommy from finding your nut stains on the carpet.
>>
File: 122160725355.jpg (70 KB, 440x500) Image search: [Google]
122160725355.jpg
70 KB, 440x500
>>27107177
>mfw females live a life so easy they would suffocate to death from anxiety after 30 minutes of living as a male
>>
File: mamelord.jpg (372 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
mamelord.jpg
372 KB, 1300x1300
>>27107433
You could at least try to not respond to the bait.
>>
>all perpetrators of war and imperialism are men
>all genocides committed by men
>all weapons of mass destruction invented by men
>all methods of torture invented by men
>all oppressive religions invented by men
>dominated by sexual impulses
>dominated by violent impulses
etcetera
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 754x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 754x1000
>>27107514
>30 minutes as a man
>30 minutes of your biggest problems in life amounting to being a virgin and "depression"

kek
>>
>>27107466
cool dozens of women
now compare with the thousands, if not millions of men with passion
>>
File: 84120492.jpg (38 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
84120492.jpg
38 KB, 250x251
>>27107177
>tfw you're a free beautiful woman with nice pure thoughts and a kind heart instead of the bitter selfish entitled violent rage of manhood
>this is was "fembots" actually believe
>>
File: 122248626370.jpg (68 KB, 800x645) Image search: [Google]
122248626370.jpg
68 KB, 800x645
>>27107671
>30 minutes of being treated with less empathy and care than the fossilized chewing gums on the pavement
>30 minutes of no one wanting to do anything with you unless you're ultra mega extraverted, and/or rich, and/or ultra sexy
>30 minutes of having to do everything by yourself because no one will help you
>in those 30 minutes you may very well fall slip on a condom and fall face first on the concrete, and people will let you rot to die unless some good samaritan calls emergency services while the second a woman breaks her nails while opening the door baracks obama bans all doors, gives 5 billion to finance a "tell the doors not to break female nails" campaing, and forces everyone to wear a "every door is a nail breaker" t shirt.
>>
>>27107257

but I'm a woman???
>>
good things women did
>
>
>
>
>
bad things women did
>
>
>
>
>
>>
>>27107466
>Jane Goodall
Monkey fetish having, beastiality practicing degenerate.
She's passionate ONLY about fucking monkeys.
>Elizabeth Warren
When will roasties learn that all female politicians are just proxies for undesirable men politicians to pass their agendas through?
>Margaret Hamilton
That's what you call an outlier, dummy.
>Valerie Solanas
She's a retard and her writing is garbo.
>Ronda Rousey
outlier
>Angela Merkel
Proxy
>Virginia Woolfe
outlier
>Hellen Keller
again just an outlier

You're great at cherry picking.

>Condolezza Rice
proxy desu
>Hillary Clinton
No she doesn't she is being controlled, just a puppet like all other female politicians.
>Yingluck Shinawatra
I'm begging to think you actually aren't kidding, you really do believe women have passions don't you?
>Margaret Thatcher
Quit listing politicians, you know how many more men politicians there are? Women don't give two shits about politics. It' the whole "grl gamr" thing all over again.
>Marie Curie
an outlier
>Margaret Atwood
talentless hack
>Janet Reno
p-p--p-pp-p--PROXY
>Jane Austin
Outlier
>Nanase Ohkawa
All of their manga are shit
>Golda Meir
Outlier
>Benazir Bhutto
Just an other puppet.

We can do this all day roast.
>>
why do you need to post this stuff on r9k when it's already universally agreed upon in the mainstream feminazi media?
>>
File: 1444946976633.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1444946976633.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
Shit bait desu, hopefully your freshman year of high school goes well
>>
>>27107778

Underrated post

bl0x
>>
File: fc8.png (455 KB, 680x681) Image search: [Google]
fc8.png
455 KB, 680x681
>>27107177
Your not even trying OP really I'd call you a faggot but I wouldn't even compare you to a stick
>>
>>27107508
>who cares about money and power when you have a corrupt heart full of greed?

>Uses an social image board created by men
>>
>>27107466
let me help you with your list
Adrianna Luna
Anikka Albrite
August Ames
Belle Knox
BiBi Jones
Bonnie Rotten
Brooklyn Lee
Casey Calvert
Dani Daniels
Jessie Rogers
Kendra Lust
Kleio Valentien
Leilani Leeane
Lizz Tayler
Maddy O'Reilly
Mia Khalifa
Mia Malkova
Nicole Aniston
Remy LaCroix
Rikki Six
Riley Reid
Shyla Jennings
>>
>>27107466
>Angela Merkel
You count 'importing refugees' as a passion?
>>
>>27107981
nah she is closet communist, that's her real passion.
I don't think she has anything to do with refugees since she is just a puppet.
>>
>>27107981
no one said anything about these people being good people. but if you are going to use rich and powerful men as example and say that's why men have passion, why can't I use rich and powerful women to prove the same point?

the point is you live in a little island of delusion where women have no thoughts in their head other than Chad's dick. this is your own Matrix. it isn't reality.
>>
>>27107978
>adrianna luna

did we just become best friends
>>
>>27108098
implying that western politicians aren't puppets.
>>
>>27107842
to rustle your jimmies.
>>
File: 1456674917985.png (594 KB, 902x720) Image search: [Google]
1456674917985.png
594 KB, 902x720
Eaten up with guilt, shame, fears and insecurities and obtaining, if he's lucky, a barely perceptible physical feeling, the male is, nonetheless, obsessed with screwing; he'll swim a river of snot, wade nostril-deep through a mile of vomit, if he thinks there'll be a friendly pussy awaiting him. He'll screw a woman he despises, any snaggle-toothed hag, and, further, pay for the opportunity. Why? Relieving physical tension isn't the answer, as masturbation suffices for that. It's not ego satisfaction; that doesn't explain screwing corpses and babies.

is greatest need is to be guided, sheltered, protected and admired by Mama (Men expect women to adore what men shrink from in horror - themselves), and, being completely physical, he yearns to spend his time - that's not spent "out in the world" grimly defending against his passivity - in wallowing in basic animal activities - eating, sleeping, shitting, relaxing and being soothed by Mama. Passive, rattle-headed Daddy's Girl, ever eager for approval, for a pat on the head, for the "respect" of any passing piece of garbage, is easily reduced to Mama, mindless administrator to physical needs, soother of the weary, apey brow, booster of the puny ego, appreciator of the contemptible, a hot water bottle with tits.
>>
File: 037.jpg (188 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
037.jpg
188 KB, 800x600
>>27107177
>men insist on standing to pee even though they almost always miss the toilet or splash out of it

I don't get it
>>
>>27108155
>he'll swim a river of snow, wade nostril-deep through a mile of vomit, if he thinks there'll be a friendly pussy awaiting him

i wouldn't even walk over a puddle if there was a pussy waiting for me
>>
Prohibition was started by feminists.
>>
there is probably only one thing that bothers me about modern feminism and it's this.
woman will rather spend all her energy to bitch about how it is impossible for a female to get a job in male dominated sector rather focusing her energy on actually getting the job.
same goes to pretty much any issue feminism points out. they do not look for solutions they just want to rant about it.
>>
File: heheh.gif (137 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
heheh.gif
137 KB, 340x340
Lol, men are so silly. Can they not see they're constantly falling for the bait of women, giving them attention, and then complaining we get so much attention? Men are basically our puppets. They'll do anything just to get us to notice them heh heh.
>tfw no gf
It's like us women are the most important thing to them. They can only fake intelligence to seem superior, all they have is physical strength, which they use to protect us women hee hee!!
>>
>>27108164
male here. i actually sit down to pee. i have a girlfriend and it's honestly less time and effort to just leave it down. plus it's comfy to sit while you take a piss, and half the time i'll have to take a shit while i'm already down there anyway.

more comfy + never miss + never upset girlfriend over seat up > being a fake alphabro who thinks he's a boipussy for having a seat while he relieves himself
>>
>>27108258
in the end it is up to men whether humanity survives or not. without those basic needs humans would be extinct by now.
>>
>>27108258
The dudes here don't even have physical strength
>>
>>27108210
Dude, you're so cool and awesome.
>>
>>27108307
Well, I won't be alive when that happens, we all die anyway, who gives a shit about humanity. We all just die. That's it. Everything's pointless, I'm getting too deep.
>>
>>27108258
Exactly, it really shows how this board can be when half the posts are WOMEN ARE TRASH I DON'T NEED EM and the rest are tfw no gf.

You know you need us bitches. Silly boys just wanting their mommy.
>>
File: 1455414911063.jpg (688 KB, 1086x1920) Image search: [Google]
1455414911063.jpg
688 KB, 1086x1920
>>27107204
it is very Hotaru to bait and shitpost though, no?
>>
>>27107567
Well we also invented toilets and painkillers. You'd be shitting in a ditch and experiencing painful and deadly childbirth if it wasn't for that group of people.
>>
Wow this thread is reking harder than the women hate threads ever did. All those examples were anecdotes and rants. Maybe men really are just the worst. They die faster and kill themselves more anyway so maybe they will phase themselves out.
>>
File: 1457480790685.jpg (230 KB, 530x750) Image search: [Google]
1457480790685.jpg
230 KB, 530x750
ugh i want to date a girl who hates men.

it is my fetish.

you can talk all day about how stupid i am for being a man, and i'll sit and jerk off
>>
>>27108325
Is that sarcasm?

>I swear it's not original robot!
>>
>>27107753
Oh excuse me anon, I stand corrected. Let me fix that

>30 minutes of playing victim you because the world is L I T E R A L L L Y run by the matriarchy and scary Chads

I bet you have no real problems anon. You're on easy mode with a victim complex
>>
>>27107177
nice bait senpai but tumblr is the equivalent board
It's actually worse.
>>
>implying female
Why should we be hating ourselves? Fuck outta here, Arby's.
>>
File: big vagina.gif (2 MB, 312x234) Image search: [Google]
big vagina.gif
2 MB, 312x234
>>27107177
>>99% of serial killers are men
>>100% of spree shooters are men
>>almost all wars started by men
>>dominated by desire to fuck
womens being lazy as fuck
go out and do somthing also you have a big sandy cunt
>>
>>27107177
Females couldn't survive without men

who would built the homes and pave the roads

who would pick up the garbage and clean the sewers?

you'd be fucked slut
>>
>>27107177
>tfw women dont understand without wars they wouldnt have homes to live in
>>
Men make up the vast majority of the extremes, i.e. good/bad, smart/dumb/, driven/lazy.

This makes men, by far, the more interesting sex. Women are functional and utterly boring.
>>
>>27108532
We'd last longer than you'd last without your Mommy.

Penisposters BTFO
>>
File: hFjhOsm.gif (922 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
hFjhOsm.gif
922 KB, 640x360
>>27107177
That statistic is wrong.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_%28San_Diego%29
Just one example, though theres a few others.
Again, incorrect.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_women_who_led_a_revolt_or_rebellion
If you're a beta, sure.
>whole /r9k/ board is strong evidence to the weakness of men, no equivalent board for women
And most other social media sites to prove the same for women.
>men way more likely to kill themselves
You're right.
>ugly hairy brutes or manlets instead of qts and beauties
And we have hambeast women who grow mustaches. Do you consider them qt or beautiful?
Citation needed.

Nice bait though.
>>
i just want to jerk off while op types her hatred of men
:(
>>
>>27108605
nope

once your whining and your vagina don't get you anything anymore, your homes would collapse and shit, piss and garbage would pile up

you couldn't even design a solution because women can't into engineering lmao
>>
>>27108615
Furthermore, there's not a single guy in HAES nor do fat hairy men stand around in subways claiming they're beautiful
>>
>>27108220
I agree with your statement although I did kind of experience something like that when I was working for this Asian guy at a movie theatre.

Women were trained in box office, concessions and washed dishes while the guys were trained in concessions, ushering and cleaning the machinery. He also only trains guys to be managers and projectionist

I worked there for about a year and I really, really like the job and improved quickly. All of my friends consist of coworkers from that job because they were honestly great, but he didn't want to train me to be a manager for obvious reasons so I asked another manager if I could usher and clean the machinery on days when the owner wasn't there

So I did that and he even showed me how to work projections. One day, our boss kind of quizzes the guys on military time and basic addition and subtraction for projection stuff. I was already good at it because I got used to it from working box office, so after spending nearly an hour quizzing them, he quizzes me and even though I DID fumble on the first few questions, I outdid them

I figured if I kept at it and continued training with the other manager, I could prove that I could be one, too, but he ended up giving the position to a newer employee because we really needed another manager but didn't want to consider because of this one bad experience he had with another female manager. It made me pretty upset because at that point I've earned raises and I also do way more than I need to because I care about the job and I wanted to be a great employee,but I didn't quit or anything. Not until I moved, anyway, but he says he'll let me know if he has anything for the summer when classes are out

Anyway, getting back to the point. I'm not saying situations like this are even that common, but it's not like things like this happen. I do agree that most people, namely sjws, are more talk than anything else though
>>
>nice pure thoughts
>kind heart

o i am laffin
>>
>>27108379
and we gave fucking birth to you, which is something you will never be able to do. or have a soul.
>>
>>27108705
And did he pop into his mom's womb like fucking Jesus?
It takes two to make a baby you drooling retard.
>>
>>27108560
>women are boring
>entire forum is tfw no gf

go fuck a guy if you think they're so amazing.
>>
>>27108734
Believe me, I wish I was gay. Instead I'll continue to read books written by men, watch movies directed by men, and learn about subjects pioneered by men. Good enough for you bb? ;)
>>
File: tumblr_mzu2rr40UO1rg7fsbo1_500.gif (819 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzu2rr40UO1rg7fsbo1_500.gif
819 KB, 500x283
>>27107466

>Marie Curie

This woman is god tier. Also the proof that both men and woman have the ability and capacity to create/discover knowledge, one of the greatest traits of man. Yes there are more examples of great male physicists but it doesn't matter because nobody in this thread can top them.

The distribution of intelgence and stupidy vary greatly across both genders. We're diffrent but, we both have\lack what's important.
>>
>>27108683
I had a similar experience working at a local coffee internet cafe, though reversed genders.

My manager while she wasn't anything of a SJW, clearly had biased behavior toward the female workers compared to the male workers. She never wrote the girls up or made them to any remedial task outside serving, but myself and the other male workers got written up at some pretty minor things and we were forced to manually hand-brew and carry around equipment and sacks ontop of the serving/cashier position which I wasn't a big deal for us in the long haul. The issue came in with the writing up, because she assumed us guys several times that we were loitering when organizing the storage area to make more room for things during the delivery drop off every morning. This was done constantly because our female co-workers would come back and kind've ruin our routine when they were on duty. Plus, the manager was quick to get agitated when we stopped for moments at a time to help each other do something. The female co-workers were constantly wiping down spilled coffee, sugar, and ect when on serving duty when each other made a mess and she praised them for their team work, and she would yell at us over it because we were "holding up service" despite the fact this was far from true.

I think it applies both ways for gender regression in the work place, but maybe I specifically just had a really bad female manager.
>>
>>27108734
>go fuck a guy if you think they're so amazing.

Literally the only thing keeping me from being with a man is my complete and total lack of sexual attraction/desire for kids.

Still filling my life with god-tier male friendships and using women as cum buckets in the meantime
>>
>>27107177
>>100% of spree shooters are men
>>dominated by desire to fuck
>>whole /r9k/ board is strong evidence to the weakness of men,
Come the shit on woman, do you want strong brutal guys or weak bitchy ones? Fucking pick one and stick with it.
>>
>>27108683

Hurr I wasn't made boss after a year must be because I'm a woman

This is why no one likes you
>>
>>27108838
Marie currie was just a lab assistant to her physicist husband.
>>
>>27108992
the men who start wars are the types that make women's panties soaking wet

why? because those men are leaders and have power. women don't like saying it but they love sociopathic narcissists.
>>
>>27108683
Lmao @ ur passion for being a movie theater wage cuck
>>
i'm a male who wants to date a girl sociopathic narcissist

i'd beg op to talk to me on skype

i'm a beta loser. i love feeling beta. i bet she'd fuck anyone else. i bet she thinks i'm a creep.
>>
>>27109039

This is not entirely true. From what I remeber they did alot of thier early reaserch in radioctivty together for which they shared the nobel prize in physics 1903 i think. But Curie alone went on to discover radium and polonuim for which she alone recived the NBP in chemistry (1911 I think). I don't have a bias in this.

I'm a man and a physicsist (loley grad student though)
Contributions to science are better not measured in Nobel Prizes (or any prizes for that matter), but her contribution is indisputabley great.
>>
File: 1457148589447.jpg (942 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1457148589447.jpg
942 KB, 1462x1462
>>27107177
citation needed
also
http://www.vice.com/read/the-sparse-history-of-female-rampage-killers
>Jennifer San Marco:By 2006, "going postal" had been a phrase for 13 years.Postalwas a successful video game franchise, and Uwe Boll's ill-fatedmovie adaptationwas in production. With no apparent concern about being a cliche, on January 30 of that year, Jennifer San Marco forced her way into the postal processing plant where she formerly worked andkilled seven people, and then herself, with a 9mm pistol.
b - but muh free beautiful woman with nice pure thoughts and a kind heart
>>
File: she a cute.png (708 KB, 670x744) Image search: [Google]
she a cute.png
708 KB, 670x744
>>27107177
it would be cool to have an /r9k/ except it was for females.
what would it be titled?
please don't say /soc/.
>>
>>27107177
we /t.umblr/ now?
>>
i cant find a girl who will humiliate and abuse me anywhere

and these girls on thread actually like the boys they complain about
>>
>>27107177
And don't forget 99% of life changing inventions were developed by men
Men actually do shit while women passively sit on their ass because they're too useless to accomplish anything
>>
>>27109542
I actually don't believe you
>>
>>27109981
weren't women locked in houses and shit, forced to do nothing except serve as baby makers for years and years tho?
>>
>>27109782
it's called >>>/cgl/
>>
>>27110014

> They've had over a hundred years to invent shit
> Still invent nothing except "DYE MY ARMPIT HAIR BLUE, PERIOD PANCAKES, WOOHOO LET MUSLIMS INTO EUROPE"

Yeah, we should have keep you locked indoors.
>>
>>27109782
/cunt/
Women go & stay go
>>
>>27110014
I love this argument
If that was the case from the beginning, then why do we see women in completely unconnected cultures serving the exact same role?
i.e. the passive homemaker who takes care of the children while men do all the dirty work to keep them alive.
Oh yeah, because women are biologically destined to serve that role.
Blame god or the laws of nature for the way you turned out, not men.
>>
>>27109981

2% of men enacted 99% of changes in our world and the other 98% of men feel entitled to think this glorifies them, somehow. What have YOU done except sit passively on your ass?
>>
>>27109782
lolcow

it's pretty much the same but females only and less shit but I've only ever really browsed /b/ and /g/ desu
>>
>>27107466
>Ronda Rousey
You know nothing about mma The mma heads have always known she is overrated as fuck. She was queen of a trash divison. To compare her to someone like Atwood is bananas.
>>
>>27110063
I work as an engineer to develop processes for synthesizing pharmaceuticals so that they're pure 100% of the time so you don't die the next time you take your autism meds.
Oh and my colleagues are almost entirely male.
I hate bragging on the internet because it makes you sound like a total douchelord, but you need to fuck off
>>
>>27110063
M8 even some minimum wage mexican who works constructing a freeway is contributing more to society than a thousand roastie slags who sit all day on the computer answering emails and clucking away with all the other hens at the office. A shit covered sewer worker is worth infinitely more.
>>
>>27110175
This. I love how roasties always act all superior when they hear a guy works in construction or manual labor.
Even though I have a college degree, I understand that those dudes are the backbones of our entire fucking society.
There's a reason that male workplace deaths are nearly 10 times that for women.
And women still think they're entitled to be paid just as much as men?
What a fucking joke.
>>
File: a53.jpg (32 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
a53.jpg
32 KB, 500x333
>>27107177
Like all western women all you can do is order in restaurants and spend a man's money
>>
>>27107177
>a kind heart
>bitter selfish entitled violent rage of manhood
>Men hate thread
yeah does not compute.

you are not a nice kind hearted woman.

those women do exist, but you are not one.
>>
>>27108902

She wanted the D.

> but...

She wanted all the Ds.
>>
File: 1456780245152.jpg (58 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1456780245152.jpg
58 KB, 604x453
>>27107508
>who cares about money and power
What matters to you? Being a woman is playing life on easy mode and you still failed and ended up on this board. You should sincerely commit suicide in a long and painful way desu.
>>
File: 1457285961276.jpg (95 KB, 850x506) Image search: [Google]
1457285961276.jpg
95 KB, 850x506
>>27107177
DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE YOU DUMB ROASTIE GO BACK AND SUCK CHADS DICK
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-04-08-52-50.png (378 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-04-08-52-50.png
378 KB, 720x1280
>>27107508
>mfw you don't know money and hate and greed control the world
>mfw when you don't know what power is
>mfw you will never have power
>>
>>27107177
You are posting (bating) on a website made by men based on technology developed by men.
You live in a house build by men.
Everything in your life is the result of men who are smarter then you and worked harder then you.
Without the technological advancements made by men we would still live in caves.

What the fuck are you complaining about try living a life without all these things.
>>
>>27108683
Sooo let me get this right. You felt that the owner was being a exist towards you for the manger position even though he tested you for it along with the other gus. You also did bad like the other guys (maybe not as bad as them but still) so he had to fill the urgently needed position with a newer employee who he felt was better suited for the job.

I'm not seeing the problem if he needed to fill the position quickly and gave you a shot. Don't forget he definitely knew the other manager was training you when he wwant tgere and he could've easily put a stop to that.
>>
>>27107177
Women are just useless, they can't destroy or build. Point out a single building that women made. Driving doesn't count, women can't construct shit. There would be no civilization without men.
>>
>>27107177
Women kill their own offspring all the time, how horrible Is that?
>>
Tbh I wish I was born a woman instead, but no I will never pretend that I am one
>>
>>27108155
>roastie got toasted after Schopenhauer hurt her feefees
>responded with this puerile icky boo boo babytalk "essay" and suggested "let them eat cake!!!" as a strategy to fix the world
Women are dumb babies.
>>
>>27109782
Tumblr.
Twitter.
Reddit.
>>
>>27107177
>go to a science convention with my mom and brother
>brother is 3 years younger but he is really tall so looks like he is just 1 year younger
>I'm equally (if not more) interested as him
>everyone looks only him in the eyes
>he gets all free stuff and books and such
>I just get ignored
>I know all the answers to the questions, he doesn't
>still only he gets asked all the questions while I clearly show that I know the good answers
FUCKING MEN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27108683
Here's an idea: you could get together with a bunch of women and make an all-women company! That would rapidly show him why he's perfectly justified in not promoting women.
>>
>>27107214
SO FUCKING EDGY
>>
Man here. I love my wife.
>>
>>27109782
literally tumblr and twitter. i can't even.
>>
>>27107177
I don't ever post in bait threads. I never reply to bait threads. I never give bait threads attention. But you struck a nerve with me. On the off chance that you actually are being serious, I want you to understand something.

As a man, no one fucking cares about you. You're expected to be tough, independent, strong. You can't cry. You can't feel weak. You must always be able to help yourself and anyone around you. Women get the privilege of being able to ask for help. Men don't.

I didn't get to cry when I lost my mother. I didn't get to ask for help when I lost my home. I didn't get any assistance when I needed to find a job to pay for food to survive. I survived alone. I got a job at 16, and I hated it, and I still do it. I work landscaping, 14 hours a day in Texas heat for not nearly enough money, and I do freelance programming to make enough to afford to go to college. I do all this, I pay my fucking bills, I balance my budgets, and I do it alone. I don't have anyone because I never had that privilege.

But the difference between men and women, is women don't work for what they want. Women don't have to. I fucking dare any woman to fill the shoes I was in at 16, and make it to where I am now without any help. I'm 32 now. I don't think a woman could make it to 20.

I don't hate women. I don't dislike women. And I'm well aware this is bait. I just hate that there's someone out there that believes what you typed here. It sickens me.
>>
>>27111891
Why didn't you speak up. As someone who is timid and introverted, I understand that it can suck to be ignored. But you can't expect everyone to come to you, sometimes you have to be the one to initiate. Maybe even separate from your family to explore on your own.

Or did you just feel entitled to them doing everything for you? Surely that can't be the case. Women aren't entitled babies, right?
>>
>>27107177

Gruuuuuuuuuuh.

*spits on the floor*

So... Wanna be a human fleshlight? N make me sum food while ur at it im hungry.
>>
>>27112762
>I didn't get to cry when I lost my mother. I didn't get to ask for help when I lost my home. I didn't get any assistance when I needed to find a job to pay for food to survive.

You actually "got to" do all of those things, you just didn't because you're one autistic motherfucker.
>>
>>27107567
That's because women are too weak to actually fight. Why do you think the overwhelming majority of child abuse comes from mothers and other female guardians? It's one of the very few things that makes them feel powerful.
>>
>>27112793
>Why didn't you speak up
>saying this on a board that doesn't speak up
Epin
>>
File: 91DhYbibgqL.jpg (585 KB, 1914x2560) Image search: [Google]
91DhYbibgqL.jpg
585 KB, 1914x2560
>>27107218
Most domestic fights are started by women. But they are finished by men.
>>
>>27107177
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_%28San_Diego%29

100% of spree killers. lol wut?
>>
>>27115845
>2 deaths

women are so useless. She probably didn't think to shoot the wounded people in the brain because she is so stupid and doesn't realize that her pea shooter (and handguns in general) usually don't kill people.
>>
>>27107177

women in charge of not being retarded
>>
>>27107177
>whole /r9k/ board is strong evidence to the weakness of men
>no equivalent board for women
The number of female-only homeless shelters and female-only support groups outnumbers men's at LEAST 20:1.
>>
>the thread earlier about woman hate got deleted almost immediately
>this thread has been up all day
fuck these new mods
>>
>>27107177
That's like getting mad bacause all thumbs are fingers and yet not realizing that not all fingers are thumbs
>>
>>27108902
I'm sorry you had to go through that anon, I was just trying to point out that it is still a thing that happens. That sounds a lot worse though since getting write ups could actually get you fired, that's ridiculous

>>27111513
No, I didn't do badly. I said I fumbled at first, but outdid them on the rest and could perform every tasks the guys were assigned just as well if not better.

Not only that, but the owner has explicity stated that he only hired men because he thought they would be better suited. I even said that in the post. You're making assumptions to fit your own argument when the owner has literally said he just doesn't hire women.

>>27109007
I was there for a year, he was for a few months. Did you even read on it or just picked out a random line to comment on?
>>
File: 239852608.png (78 KB, 349x324) Image search: [Google]
239852608.png
78 KB, 349x324
>>27107508
>women
>lecturing others on greed
Do I believe this hypocrisy I am reading?
>>
>>27107177
Shut up talking fleshlight
>>
>>27107177
this is a positive thing, our species would have died out long ago if this was not the case
>>
>>27116000
What?

The thread is right here
>>27106205

And it's been up an hour longer than this thread.
>>
dumb bitch can't understand the beauty of adversarial combat
>>
>>27112762
I was sympathetic until you wrote the bs that women don't have to work as hard because YOU had a tough time at 16.

PEOPLE have to work hard depending on the situation. People will not have to work hard depending on their situation. I doubt most of these kids that post on this board who complain about their virginity had it nearly as tough as me when I was at 18 but I don't go around crying that all men have it on easy mode because there only issues are is not being able to cry or having somewhere to stick their penis

You're just as annoying as the OP
>>
>>27107177
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM

/thhhread cunts
>>
>>27116053
Nah man, i made one earlier that got deleted within five minutes
>>
>one of the most important mathematicians in history was a woman
>she also created the theorem describing which quantities and such are invariant
>>
I'm male and I agree that men are inferior.
>>
>>27107214
Spoken like a true underage&b8
>>
>>27107177
i just want a qt girlfriend to love and protect, maybe start a family and get married, raise my children right and proper. dont know the fuck your problem or r9k's problem is either so
>>
File: 1456257541534.png (409 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
1456257541534.png
409 KB, 500x491
>>27116461
Yes, let the bull speak for the cuck
>>
>>27108838
>physics
>any science
>'knowledge'
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.