[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1) If you could give up your life to be chad would you do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: wew.png (436 KB, 594x596) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
436 KB, 594x596
1) If you could give up your life to be chad would you do it?

2) Describe your exact feelings when you see this picture.
>>
>>27106956
1)would do it without thinking
2)sadness
>>
>>27106956
1) Depends on what you mean by be a Chad. Have good looks and social skills? Absolutely. Have to actually act like simple caveman douchebag? No thanks pham

2) Nothing really. Good for them I guess
>>
>>27106956
1) No. I like being a looser too much. I mean the liberty of not being pushed into anything and nobody expects me to do anything leaves so much open space.
2) I havent felt anything in a long time and some picture is surely not going to change it.
>>
>>27106956
1) Depends on how you identify a Chad. Like >>27108035 here, if you mean being charismatic, constantly level headed, well intended, finding enjoyment in everything, being well perceived and an overall like-able guy, then sure. I wish I was more of that, and in my experiences its not always easy to pull off.
2)It makes me wish my highschool life wasn't wasted on insecurities and being scared to go outzone my comfort zone.
>>
>>27106956
1) No senpai, not according to your definition of Chad

2) > tfw no contact with qts on high school
>>
>>27106956
1) In a heartbeat.
2) Sadness followed by anger and envy.
>>
1) no because the chads from my high school days have lives far far worse than it and I enjoy the fact that they'll never catch up.

2) basic bitch vanilla trash. Over done. Gimme dat happa/Asian persuasion bitch with the curves
>>
File: 1457200761775.jpg (147 KB, 982x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457200761775.jpg
147 KB, 982x1024
>Yes

>Meh, these guys are qter
>>
>>27106956
1) Maybe, because my life is shit anyway, but no one gives a shit if you're a 10/10 chad around here. Also i'm not in high school anymore, unless you're planning on becoming a model people care more about intelligence and experience over looks. Not that i have any of the three anyway.
2) Most be nice to be loved and admired.
>>
>>27106956

>1.) Chad is a delusion. No.
>2.) I don't know them, and to assign a made up backstory to it would be mentally unhealthy.
>>
>>27109048
You don't make up backstories to couples you see around you anon? Must be pretty cool not to mentally imagine other people's happy lives and how they have sex, cuddle and ocerall enjoy living. Pretty cool desu
>>
>ywn emotionally crush a stacey by being immune to her bullshit
>>
1) I'd take the looks and confidence but nothing else

2) I literally cannot comprehend how pic related even happens. I want them both dead out of pure jealousy
>>
>>27106956
1) no I hate my life but this kind of life disgust me
2) I want to kill them
>>
File: bateman11.jpg (60 KB, 609x676) Image search: [Google]
bateman11.jpg
60 KB, 609x676
>>27106956
1. Do I still have my cyborg mind intact? It would just be a direct upgrade in the looks department. Or is my history and erased and I inherit the conscious of a Chad? Yes to either
2. I've never had that.
>>
>>27106956
1) Yes.
2) Admiration
>>
>>27106956
Might as well.
I don't have any feelings about it. I don't really worry about high school relationships at all.
>>
1) Yes, but I'd like to keep a lot of my nuances

2) The fact that they feel the need to thrust their affection towards each other into the center of attention during a sports game tells me all I need to know about their relationship.
>>
>>27106956
>no
>nice for them, jealousy
It's a natural human instinct to want to be a chad, but I don't want to be. I realize what it is to be a chad and my brain tells me not to join that hypocrital, 2-faced, lying, gossiping, narcissistic lifestyle. But everyone secretly wants to be. Everyone loves chads, he can fuck any girl he wants, that's something no one would refuse. I honestly don't know if I would take the offer. It's my brain vs my heart. I like to think that I could rn be a chad but am actively refusing it. I mean I look pretty decent or maybe I'm fucking delusional
>>
1) For obvious reasons yes.
2) Disappointed at myself.
>>
Being a Chad doesn't mean having good looks and social skills. A lot of people have that. It means being popular, it means impressing stacies. Girls control the social system. Impress the girls, and you become popular. That's not just having good social skills. You could have good social skills but just not talk to girls, realising how much bitches they are. You still won't be popular
>>
File: 1457781409471.jpg (194 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1457781409471.jpg
194 KB, 500x750
>>27106956
1.No. No normal man accomplished anything great in his life. I may be able to
2.If cheerleaders fraternize in uniform, it reinforces the slut stereotype. That was a suspendable offence at my school, wonder what happened to her. Either way, i dont feel anything.
>>
>>27106956
> Feelings
> /r9k/

one
>>
>>27106956
1) Yes, especially if I could relive my teenage years as a Chad.
2) Nothing.
>>
>>27106956
1) Hell no, I don't want that kind of life. (Putting aside the fact that I may not want it because I've learned to hate it, since I didn't have it.)
More interesting: if I actually took it, would I still be myself? See, I doubt that I would, and I don't like that. I'm broken and fucked up in many ways, but I'm still me, the one and only. I want to fix myself, not become someone else.
My mistakes were not in being an antisocial dick, but in not following my dreams when I should. And in many different things.

2) Aversion, resentment. Mild anger or sad fatigue. They're happy and fitting perfectly into society, I'm neither.
>>
1) Probably not because I am a stubborn and proud motherfucker

2)Sadness and regret, envy and anger, shame and inferiority
>>
>>27106956
Yes
>Describe your exact feelings when you see this picture.
Nothing in particular. I'm desensitized to these kinds of images.
>>
>>27108791
I want the guy on the far right to ravage my boipucci
>>
>>27106956

American high school tribes and tropes. The jock and the cheerleader.

So glad I didnt have to put up with that shit.

give it a few years he works at the drive thru or he's a fat doughnut addicted deputy and she's fat, ugly and has three out of control teenagers
>>
>>27113912
>give it a few years he works at the drive thru or he's a fat doughnut addicted deputy and she's fat, ugly and has three out of control teenagers

>thinking he doesn't go to college and become a successful corporate guy while she incorporates being a mother with a career in marketing.
>>
I don't get why I should feel something special about that pic. You shit that shit in movies literally every day. People kiss, people have sex, it's not exactly weird or special.
>>
>>27106956
I'm a chad but I never reveal my power level, so girls just think I'm gay. I prefer it that way.
>>
>>27106956
1) Like, give up my personality, thoughts and memories to become a generic jock? No.
2) Resignation.
>>
>>27114076
>give up my personality, thoughts and memories
the thing is that's all shit lol

>muh special snowflakeism
You're a weetard anon
>>
>>27106956
1)If I could literally keep my personality and get a 10/10 body, like prime Rolph Lundgren/Chris Hemsworth, yes
2)A solid and unforgiving envy
>>
>>27114143
Well if you lose your personality you pretty much isn't yourself anymore
Like the consciousness behind the mind isn't you
>>
>>27114324
deep

blox
>>
File: projecting.jpg (37 KB, 640x391) Image search: [Google]
projecting.jpg
37 KB, 640x391
>>27114143
Oh wow, anon, you're right.
>>
>>27114360
Not deep dude, just think a little
If you suddenly stopped liking everything you like and thinking about what you normally think, what would make you "you"?
>>
>>27106956

1) No.

2) Doesn't make me feel anything.
>>
>>27106956
1) I think I like being myself. And being a Chad is not that.

2)They probably are shallow, boring people. And they will get married before realizing they don't know eachother all that much. Sex must be amazing there tho.
>>
>>27114411
woah 2deep4me dude
>>
>>27114467
lol I'm not talking about soul or any mumbo jumbo dude
stop with the sarcasm you fuck
>>
>>27114510
3deep5me
>>
>>27108791
Is that high school?

I'm 22 and look like a kid compared to them
>>
>>27106956
I gave my chad status up to become a girl
It makes me think of how much I hate grass because that shit is itchy as all fuck.
>>
>>27106956
1) no, not really I'm actually content with being by myself.
2) I just want those kids to realize the lie that is high school romance
>>
>>27114583
I'm really curious too. I can't get over the size of their calves.

Like holy shit they look like 17 and look better than guys who have been lifting for 5 years +
>>
>>27114640
I'm pretty sure that's USC

So college
>>
1. no
2. dfc
>>
>>27108791
must be fun being them
>>
File: cigar pepe.png (97 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
cigar pepe.png
97 KB, 400x386
>>27106956
1.) do i become 'alpha' chad with brains/body and personality or steroid gym monkey chad.
if the second one then nah i wouldn't

2.) Nothing, a bit of envy maybe. maybe happiness, like listening to Lois Armstrong's what a wonderful world.

its just biology to me, an example of sexual selection or proof its hardwired in our genes to seek a healthy mate
>>
>>27114640
>Like holy shit they look like 17 and look better than guys who have been lifting for 5 years +
Wtf is wrong with you?
Lifting for 5+ years is literally adonis body at the worst and bearmode if you're doing it right
>>
1. no
2. Regret over having wasted my time in high school and college.
>>
>>27106956
1.yes
2.nothing since that doesn't change my miserable life one way or the other.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.