[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>eating healthier than ever >cleaner than ever >masturbating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: smilefrog tears welling.jpg (43 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
smilefrog tears welling.jpg
43 KB, 396x388
>eating healthier than ever
>cleaner than ever
>masturbating less frequently than ever
>more conservative than ever
Who /bestyearoftheirlife/ here
Were all gonna make it robots
>>
>>27106918

>Implying that's a good thing.
>>
>>27106918
how is this even related? As an indication that something's wrong with your mind?

>masturbating less frequently than ever
Because you're getting older and lose your "energy"?

>eating healthier than ever
I bet you're still fat.
>>
>>27106943
Better than being a faggot liberal; I bet you want to legalise animal fucking
>>
>>27106985
>how is this even related? As an indication that something's wrong with your mind?
Butthurt anti-traditionalist detected
>Because you're getting older and lose your "energy"?
I'm a 19 year-old spring chicken buddy
>I bet you're still fat.
I'm 5'9 and 125 lbs
>>
>>27107008
>Better than being a faggot liberal; I bet you want to legalise animal fucking
>This is what conservatards actually believe.

Also,

"legalise"

Learn 2 spell noob.
>>
>also eating healthier and cleaner than ever
>back acne finally clearing up
>more disciplined than ever
>rapidly losing interest in 4chan
>leaving to join the army next week

2016 may be the great unJUSTening.
>>
>>27106985
nice job knocking an anon down who's trying to improve

good luck on your not making it goals of 2016 and beyond

>>27106918
gj m8
>>
>>27107033
I'm not Amerifag, fag
>>
>>27107026
>let's retreat to an idealized past, everybody!
>that slave morality that has been dead for 300 years and predicated on scarcity of resources is gonna go down juuust fine
>>
>>27107047
Yeah, good for OP, and fuck that PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>27107141
>traditional
>immediately jumps to slavery
libtard detected.
>>
File: pepe48.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
pepe48.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
In 2016, I have

>gained 20 pounds already, making me even fatter
>tried to overdose on benzos as a method of suicide, and spent two weeks in the psych ward because of it
>shit myself in public when I got a sudden bout of diarrhea in walmart
>haven't left the house since the shitting incident, too embarassed to potentially see another person again
>started talking to people from /soc/ over kik, and consequently become paranoid that they are FBI agents
>bought a new computer monitor from newegg, giving me duel screen capability to shitpost and watch anime at the same time

2016 is shaping up to be an average year for me.
>>
>>27107039
I'm browsing 4chan for less than an hour/day now. Feels good man.
>>27107141
I'm not a reactionary.
>>
>>27107008
>Better than being a faggot liberal; I bet you want to legalise animal fucking

I went through this right wing phase too, nothing is going to happen, you're not going to find your little qt pristine waifu, and you are going to crash miserably when you realise nothing let alone politics or personal morals affects your destiny.
>>
>>27107164
"Slave morality" is a term created by Nietzche, and it's not related to literal slavery
>>
>>27107185
I wasn't being serious, I actually don't give a shit about political stances. People here tend to take life way too seriously
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.