[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you robots pray to the Salt Mother? Every morning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (250 KB, 492x756) Image search: [Google]
image.png
250 KB, 492x756
How many of you robots pray to the Salt Mother? Every morning before anyone in my town is awake I run to the ocean and fully submerge myself in the surf. Nobody knows that I do this. It's really a great feeling. The jog home is invigorating, and the saltwater does wonders for your skin. Am I the only one?
>>
Lovely ritual, anon.

I do a similar thing when I call the Deep Ones.
>>
>>27106703

Please be serious. I'm genuinely wondering if other people do this.
>>
>>27106747
Sorry. If it's any consolation, I truly wish the Deep Ones were a thing. I'd move to Innesmouth tomorrow.
>>
>>27106822

I've felt their call too anon. Though my morning ritual isn't related to it.
>>
>>27106651
Now I wish I lived near the ocean
>>
>>27106651
The ocean is about 45 degrees F (23.4 C if you're a metric faggot) where I live. I think I'd go into shock if I submerged myself in it for even a couple minutes. During the winter and spring, its only a couple degrees above freezing
>>
>>27107003
Exuse me, I mean 7 degrees C. I forgot how to convert...
>>
>>27107003

It is here too. I only submerge myself for 15 seconds or so before I head for home. Just long enough to get some ocean minerals on the surface of my skin
>>
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 1200x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 1200x758
>>27106651
I don't think it's autistic or anything. Pretty cool tbqh.
If I lived near the ocean I imagine I'd do the same thing.
I set my alarm clock 10 minutes before the sun rises and go outside sit on the bench under a tree and wait for it. I do it everyday (not when it'd cloudy but I wake up anyway to doublecheck) I wait and then go back to sleep. I call it praising the sun, it's a great feeling
Your thing has the health thing in addition so it's pretty nice desu
>>
>>27107617

It's pretty relaxing, senpai. I feel great for the rest of the day. The cold water really shocks me into being awake that early too
>>
>>27108082
I am too much of a pussy to do cold showers but I would be able ho throw myself in the sea.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.