[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat brother can get a girlfriend and i can't FUCK THIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
293 KB, 633x758
Fat brother can get a girlfriend and i can't
FUCK THIS STUPID LIFE IM DONE
>>
>>27106614

Stop worrying about women so much, just jack off. The effort you have to put in as an ugly and/or awkward, socially retarded person is not worth the effort.
>>
>>27106652
Well I'm fat and awkward and I still manage to find it worth the effort m80. Don't get corrupted by the self-loathing autistic hivemind that reigns here.
>>
>oneitis is engaged to someone who looks like a fat version of you
JUST
>>
>>27106795

Why? If you're like me I'm assuming that women never paid attention to you, so why devote any time to them?
>>
>>27106808
Some girls have a fat fetish. Unless you look like Randy from Trailer Park Boys when you go shirtless, being fat is not a death sentence. I'm 230, 5-9 and met my 130, 5-7 wife around 4 years ago. I've also had a threesome with a 130, 6-0 qt. All you have to do is assume responsibility for being a fuckup and try to change instead of circlejerking and whining on a chinese cartoon image board full of self diagnosed meme illnesses, bruh.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 480x360
>>27106907
I do look like him just without the marker hair
>>
>>27106853
See
>>27106907

You're pitiful and whining. This is not attractive at all. No women has ever fallen for desperation. Stop being a fuckup.
>>
>>27106940

Are you talking to me? I'm not whining about anything. I'm saying that putting all this effort into women is a complete waste of time
>>
>>27106990

Like if you're trying to put horseshoes on a horse and keep getting kicked, eventually you say "fuck this" and give in rather than continuing to get kicked.

Yes I know one kick can usually kill you, I'm just making an analogy.
>>
>>27106990
>baww women never paid attention to me
>im not whining
Be honest. We're anonymous, you have no reasons to lie.
>>
>>27107378
But there is no reason to give up. Is all I'm saying. We have a saying where I come from: "Y'a pas juste une facon de ferrer un cheval." Which is funny considering what you just said. It means "There is more than one way to put horseshoes one."

I love you all, anon.
>>
>>27107381

Not whining, just stating a fact. Took me a while to realize they aren't interested in me, so I just chose to stop wasting my time on them. Simple as that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.