[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I got invited to a double 18th birthday...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: fuck dis.jpg (75 KB, 550x364) Image search: [Google]
fuck dis.jpg
75 KB, 550x364
... and I'm fucking scared. Party starts in two hours and instead of beeing happy I'm in panic.

There will be about 35 girls and 10 guys. I hang out with three of them, of which only the girl who invited me will be there. I don't feel like I'll fit into that party. Some do know me, I was in school with their older siblings, but I was way weirder back then.

Anybody got recomendations how to deal with that, how to not freak out?
>>
>>27106573
Just go and hang around the people you know, parties aren't as scary as they seem.
>>
just be yourself you dumb normie
>>
>>27106603
They no me, but not personally. I know the host and thats it. How do you even approch 2 year younger people without being creapy?

>>27106616
thank you, mom
>>
TFW too little normie for real life, but too much normie to be a robot :/
>>
File: MardiGras.jpg (220 KB, 575x431) Image search: [Google]
MardiGras.jpg
220 KB, 575x431
>>27106573

If you want real advice

1. Let go of your robot ego and play drinking games (but not beer pong cause fuck that unsanitary shit)

2. Bring some nice cigs or black and milds. If all else fails, you can hang with the smokers. They accept anyone (especially if you have a light).

3. Use your hands when you talk. Otherwise you look like the typical autismo robot.

I could go on, but that is all you need for tonight.
>>
>>27107539
I don't smoke, and I won't start tonight. Drinking games are a given, seems to be the most fun part to me. The hand thing might be a bit tough to do, but I'll give it a try.

>I could go on
I'd appreciate if you do so, even if it doesn't help tonight it may do another time.
>>
I was in a party once
I had fun
I danced with F O U R girls
with one of them I spent whole night talking
It is true, anons. You just have to learn how to be yourself and you'll be better than normies. It's bassically believing in self improvement and actually working on it.
>>
>>27106715
>How do you even approch 2 year younger people without being creapy?
You don't, just drink yourself drunk and you don't even care about any of that dumb shit any more.
There you go, that's the secret of parties.
>>
I was at a party yesterday and lasted only an hour as I had drunkenly raised my middle finger on the bouncer.

Being a lightweight is embaressing as fuck.
>>
>>27106573
Do what I did on my 18th birthday party.
I was walking from room to room like I was looking for something when somebody asked I said I dropped my mobile phone.
After several hours when everyone was shitface drunk I sneaked throught bathroom window.
Waited for several hours in park, then went back home when everyone left.
>>
File: welcome.jpg (54 KB, 561x453) Image search: [Google]
welcome.jpg
54 KB, 561x453
>>27106715
A year after I graduated, I visited my college and went to a party. Locked eyes with some random freshmen chick and made out. Told her I was a current student. Was nice to know I could do that. It was cool to make out with someone 10 second after meeting. Never done that before or since.
>>
>>27106715

Don't worry about being creepy for one. That will just make you nervous, and therefore creepy. They'll most likely be drunk, and it's a party, so they'll be more accepting of talking to people they don't know. Just keep conversation casual, and don't get all sexual unless that happens to be the topic they brought up.

Talking to drunk girls is easy. All you have to do, is ask one or two questions, then they wont shut up for the rest of the night.
>>
What's so hard about not going.
>>
>>27106573
watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7X7sZzSXYs

This video, in the background of my mind, helped me become comfortable hanging around other people. I used to be way more on edge in groups, super self-conscious, but my secret is that I don't think of it as being much different from being by myself. I just don't fart as much, aside from that I don't expect anything from anyone and I don't expect others to expect things from me.

Prolly won't help today, but keep it in mind as you keep hanging out with people.
>>
>>27108643
That made me cry Desu
>>
File: 1450864371465.jpg (180 KB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
1450864371465.jpg
180 KB, 1920x1920
>>27108643
what the fuck is that video?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.