[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can tolerate most things from a girl, but not prior relationships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
I can tolerate most things from a girl, but not prior relationships with black or brown men. That, along with promiscuity, is my red line.

Fembots. Am I being unreasonable?
>>
>>27106517
What does it matter, it's not like you're ever going to get a gf
>>
File: Images.jpg (10 KB, 166x304) Image search: [Google]
Images.jpg
10 KB, 166x304
>>27106517
>f e m b o t s
you have to go back
>>
>>27106561
But I've already had several.
>>
>>27106517

When you actually get off the Internet and stop being a faggot you'll realise females are far more "racist" than you'll ever be and that this is like worrying about getting hit by a comet.
>>
>>27106593
Why are you here?

>>>/facebook/
>>
>>27106517
Not really, thanks to what is associated with black/brown men.

But I would hope you have at least a little bit of leeway, as there could always be that rare chance that the black/brown person was an upstanding member of society, a generally well-respected person, etc.

In fact, despite what ethnicity any past exes were, I would try to find out what kind of people they were, and what they do.
>>
>>27106517
So what if they were black or hispanic or anyone of color?
>>
>>27106732
Do you feel insecure around Hispanics/negros/Asians anon? Let me remind you that women are instinctively prone to search for the better genotype; in this obvious case not a basement dwelling Fedora wearer faggot
>>
>>27106732
>as there could always be that rare chance that the black/brown person was an upstanding member of society, a generally well-respected person, etc.
This isn't about personality, money, education etc. This is entirely about loyalty and love for your own people.

Do you think a guy envisions his ideal girl as someone who fucks brown people?
>>
>>27107201
>assuming you are not a virgin
What is your ideal woman, your white supremacist cousin?
>>
>>27107190
>Let me remind you that women are instinctively prone to search for the better genotype
And this instinct is heavily influenced by culture and stereotypes. Hence, white men were once the epitome of alpha and are now seen as boring betas.
>>
>>27107190
Not really.

>>27107201
I'm more in it for someone who shares the same culture and perspective. While I can understand OP's perspective because I have no attraction to blacks, I think it is critical to want mates based on their beliefs and personality.
>>
>>27107258
Your post radiates butthurt. I'm not even white.
>>
>>27106517

That's an incredibly weird and illogical set of criteria. Why would the race of her former partners matter at all?
>>
>>27107277
>I think it is critical to want mates based on their beliefs and personality.
Of course. As long as they're the same race as you.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.