[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>me >highly educated, master's degree in chemical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 24
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 640x1136
>me
>highly educated, master's degree in chemical engineering
>can intelligently discuss science, technology, literature, TV/cinema, music, and art
>still can't get laid

>Chad
>anti-intellectual
>only areas of interest are beer, lifting, and pussy
>literally has sex on tap from a variety of women

Seriously, why are women's taste in men so retarded?
>>
It's more about being fun to be around than what your skills or education are
>>
>>27106334
Women aren't the same as employers. What looks good on a resume might not mean anything to a girl.
>>
You seem like youd be quite pompous about the stuff you do know. Nobody wants to be around someone like that.

Chads aren't necessarily all of those things.
>>
>>27106334
You're probably ugly and ugliness trumps everything else in the modern world. I'm sorry.
>>
>>27106334
Women like to have fun. They want a guy who is fun and social, not someone who will bore them with science.
>>
women do not give a shit about anything you can "intelligently" discuss. the few women that do are either ugly as all shit, or are so far beyond your league that you shouldn't even bother looking at them.
>>
File: 1.jpg (64 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
64 KB, 700x700
>>27106334
>you
>ugly

>Chad
>not ugly
Mystery solved,senpai!
>>
You probably aren't good looking, assertive or funny. Why is this so hard to understand? You aren't owed sex just because you read a bunch of books, douchebag.

Girls don't care about your education - even intelligent girls. I mean ffs I'm comparably educated to you and I'm pretty well versed in the topics you mentioned; ffs dude even I wouldn't want to talk to you about that sorta thing because casual conversations about it are boring. Conversation is about stimulating each other's emotions using empathy and humor and stuff.
>>
>playing taboo with GF and her sorority sister friends (asians)
>get word Tongue
>say "muscle attached to the hyoid bone that's integral to speech"
>literally none of them can get it even though they're all health/med science related majors

fucking christ women are stupid
>>
>>27106500
Holy shit you are fucking boring. What they probably didn't get was why you'd say that. It's a game called Taboo jfc - you're supposed to say cutesy saucy jokes and shit not describe things with textbook literalness.
>>
>25
>Work at a major consulting firm
>2 pretty ok master degrees

I'm not as highly educated as you, but I was just like you, OP.

I was pretty nice to women untill I figured out they don't want someone to talk to or have intelligent conversations with.

They want someone that can fuck their brains out. If you want to fuck, act like it.

I know what't out of my league and what's not, but in the past I've scored by literally saying shit like "Your tits are fucking awesome, wouldnt mind cumming on those."

If you want to score a wife-worthy woman, you'll have to do better though. I honestly don't know how to do that since I haven't reached that point in life yet.
>>
>>27106576
>cutesy saucy jokes
No one else was making these. Everyone else was being as dictionary literal as possible. It would have been retarded for me to make a joke about oral sex or something like you're implying.

Med/health majors should know what muscle is attached to the hyoid bone.

med/health majors should know there is a bone in your throat in the fucking first place.

i mean they tried. they said larynx, pharynx, etc, but fuck me they're all so stupid.
>>
>>27106627
Oh I see; you're all boring. And they're apparently also stupid. Man I don't envy any of that.

Also I wasn't suggesting an oral sex joke - just something funny.
>>
>>27106657
>Oh I see; you're all boring. And they're apparently also stupid. Man I don't envy any of that.
we all had fun--mainly because they're all idiots and their definitions were ridiculous--but they're fucking stupid. another one they couldn't get was "twist" when described as "every M. Night Shamaylan movie has a shitty one of these," "the action you make when you wring a rag," etc,

don't know how it works with white people because i honestly haven't had a white friend in years.
>>
want to know what women view as the sexiest job a man can have? a mechanic

that tells you a lot
>>
>>27106576
>cutesy saucy jokes

These threads are always weird for me because while I 100% take the norman "intuitive, social skills" side posters always manage to make it sound so infuriatingly faggoty.
>>
>>27106705
If someone says something else than the following, they aren't being brutally honest with you.

>before finishing education: Manual labour stuff like construction

>after getting a degree: Whatever makes a lot of cash
>>
File: tmp_14875-images-111517526.png (5 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14875-images-111517526.png
5 KB, 224x225
>>27106700
>M. Night Shamaylan
>>
>>27106334
>tfw you have no female friends
>tfw even if you did, they'd never dream of letting you do this

SERIOUSLY LADS IS THERE EVEN A FUCKING POINT OF GOING ON ANYMORE?
>>
>>27106768
Don't know what you're implying. One of the girls asked her (also white) bf the same thing i said about Shyamalan and he got it instantly.
>>
>>27106334
You're probably boring uptight snob who is depressing to be around. You probably shove your opinions down into other throats and cant handle small talk without mentioning Socrates or other philosophical bullshit. You're not impulsive and daring enough.
>>
>>27106334
>Seriously, why are women's taste in men so retarded?
waaah why they don't like me??
why dont my credentials get me access to a vagina based on merit alone waaah

Grow a personality that isn't insufferable, you fucking turd.
>>
>>27106334
if u went to school to make money just to impress women and snag some pussy then u have truly failed urself if u cant get laid
>>
>>27106334

Which one of these does sex require? Pick one.

>chemistry and physical attraction
>a master's degree in chemical engineering

Now which one do you have, and which one does Chad have?
>>
>you
>stupid fat ugly fuck with a degree paid with daddy's money
>cannot even hold a 5 minute discussion
>you go online to cry about being lonely
>you believe that you're entitled to a girlfriend despite being ugly, fat AND bitter

>other people
>more successful than you
>feel threatened and try to insult them on the internet

If you're older than 28, this will be the rest of your life. You will never get it. I suggest killing yourself.
>>
I'm trying to give you guys advise, but instead you're just circlejerking.

>improve your physique and get some interesting hobbies
>don't care for women at all in the meantime
>find one withing your league and point out you want to fuck almost immediately so you don't get friendzoned.
>Succes

If it doesn't work with first one, move on to the next. There's nothing hard about it.
>>
>>27106334
Well to be honest, nobody wants to hear some snobby self-proclaimed pseudo-intellectual rambling on about boring biochemistry shit.
>>
>>27106797
I'm implying, like so many other posters, that no person alive can have a such a long stick shoved up his ass and still be breathing, so this has to be treated as bait.
>>
>>27106909
>biochemistry shit.
not saying OP is anything but a fedora lord but you're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1452187751448.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1452187751448.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
You are going to get your chance in your 30s when those women decide to settle down, enjoy the leftovers.
>>
Just keep this thread in mind any time you hear a women claiming to want an intelligent man.
>>
>>27106334
How about you fuck off, smart ass.

You don't deserve to breed you over-achieving faggot.

Get off our board.
>>
File: 5 years later.jpg (129 KB, 627x1186) Image search: [Google]
5 years later.jpg
129 KB, 627x1186
>>27106334

Neckbeards and red pill aside. I can verify that being intelligent and being nice to girls only gets you girls when you are naturally very attractive and/or have money. I am not very ugly but not handsome either. My parents have some money but they refuse to share it with me, but love to throw it at my sister.

I was nice to girls for a long time and never got laid. I never "negged" girls or talked shit to them as a deliberate strategy like these PUA's and shit like that. But when I was fed up with women I stopped being nice. Not because I thought it would work, as I really didn't, but because I was fed up and had decided to remain a virgin.

As soon as I stopped caring girls started showing interest. I have slept with two 'friends' and three co-workers in the past two years. Plus a couple of one night stands. Girls evolved as to crave the attention of someone who is somehow superior to them and lets it show that he knows it. It's almost like they want to be treated more as an afterthought, instead of a top priority. If you do the latter, you're "creepy" or "clingy".

The problem is that human sexual instinct, especially but not only women's, is eons behind the times.

These days it makes perfect logical sense to go for the kind, intelligent, cooperative men. Those guys are best for a society, the ones you want breeding.

But they don't appeal to the caveman software. The loud, obnoxious, charismatic, naturally attractive man does.
>>
>>27106939
>I'm implying, like so many other posters, that no person alive can have a such a long stick shoved up his ass and still be breathing, so this has to be treated as bait.
I still honestly don't get your point. Are you trying to insult me for mentioning an infamous director that is known for twists in his movies that someone other than the retarded Asian girls I was around got immediately?
>>
>>27106939
What's your problem dude?
>>
>>27106948
Aw you triggered nerd? Go shove a Bunsen burner up your ass, science boy.
>>
File: 1341732601912.jpg (27 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1341732601912.jpg
27 KB, 500x333
>>27107018
my literal reaction to your post
>>
>>27106500
Fucking cringe. You are literal autist. If you dont see whats wrong with you there is no hope
>>
>>27106491

>Girls don't care about your education

They do, but that's once they're older and looking for the nearest useful idiot to buy them a house with granite counter tops on which to bang the low wage hot guy from the grocery store or something.

Studies show that education does count in that context. They rarely want a man long term when he's not making at least as much money as they are, if not more, and is not at least as educated as they are, if not more.
>>
>>27107068
Extremely buttblasted retard that he didn't know the answer or the bone's existence either.
>>
You should make a powerpoint presentation on why you're a good match
Chicks dig pie charts
>>
OP reminds me of a house episode when cuddy wanted to get pregnant, she goes to a sperm bank and starts looking through papers on the donors

she chose some highly educated guy with a good job that had interest in classical music. she thought he was perfect on paper. then house manages to find the guy and bring her to meet cuddy and the guy is a complete fucking dweeb and is an ugly ginger
>>
>>27106980
Every time this gets posted, I agree with it.

And every time it gets posted, somebody insists that only "damaged" women want a guy like this.

The most frustrating part is when people tell you that it's "manipulative" and shit, that it's not the right way, that only damaged/crazy women are attracted to this. People are so insistent on things being "natural" and everyone "being themselves" and cannot fathom that "being yourself" - that is, resorting to a default state - is not every single person's answer to getting laid. They refuse to accept that somebody grew up dysfunctional or misguided, and has to resort to means other than "naturally" attracting somebody. They just don't see how anyone could not just "get it" despite not being raised in an environment or social order that produces a man that women want.

Like it or not some guys have to "learn" how to get laid. There's no shame in it, it only angers women and the female primary social narrative because it goes against the "natural" order of women picking only the top men and leaving the rest to die as virgin losers.
>>
>>27106500
People don't even understand that this guy gets it.
>>
>>27107309
>Pie charts
Pie charts don't work well when trying to visualize the data describing why OP's a better fuck than plumber-Chad, but women like pie charts, this is a catch-21....
>>
>>27106433
This so much.
I enjoy mental stimulation, learning about the most recent discoveries in science. but i learned to keep it on a downlow to get the butches take off they paniessss WOOOO!!!
>>
File: 1430145205663.png (635 KB, 947x419) Image search: [Google]
1430145205663.png
635 KB, 947x419
>>27107480
He's not a better fuck. That's the problem.

Chad creates tingles in her vagina.

OP appeals to her need for emotional and financial support.

An alarming amount of women will spend their youthful, sexual prime sleeping with chad, and then falling back on somebody like OP later in life. That isn't to say OP is 100% a hopeless, sexless beta for life (in fact, a lot of women underestimate how attractive their men are, especially if they make good money), but it's important to see how and why you get your ass slammed into the "friendzone" beta provider role and how to avoid it.
>>
>>27106334
Here's a tip for you OP:

Women want an intelligent/educated man. They don't give the slightest fuck about hearing about your intelligence/education. They just like to know that you have it so you have better potential to be successful.
>>
>>27106334
That is one ugly pussy.
>>
>>27107554
Never marry, gentlemen. My gf talks about marriage and kids sometimes, but i internally cheese hard, cause in my 50s, im gonna be traveling the poor countries and adopt orphans whom would give me unconditional love for saving their lives. Aint gon' be tied down for shit!
>>
>>27107554
What about starswipes between the various convincing diagrams though, surely they'll draw her attention to the fundamental depth of a potential union.
>>
>>27107554
>It's important to see how and why you get your ass slammed into the "friendzone" beta provider role and how to avoid it.

These are well-meaning and probably true words. So, how do I avoid becoming a beta-provider?
>>
All these fucking normies on my board telling OP he's boring and doesn't "deserve" a gf just because he worked his ass off in school. You faggots are all so correct.
>>27106980
It's not about being nice so much as being confident and outgoing. Even now, you probably aren't actually a dick. What really changed is that you stopped being pathetic. Nice guys get laid all the time. "Nice guys" who act like groveling, obsequious turds solely in the hopes of getting laid with a girl who's probably way out of their league in the first place do not. Even dommes want a guy with a little backbone, at least outside the bedroom.

Remember children, no one gets put in the friendzone. That's where you put yourself when you can't accept that your oneitis just isn't into you.
>>27107610
More good advice. What the fuck is this, opposite day?
>>
>>27106414
Implying science isn't the most fun
>>
>>27107610
So whay do you talk aboit? Do people like OP have to dumb down their conversational skills?
>>
>>27106876
Sounds like they both have chemistry at least
>>
>>27107622
Would still eat it desu
>>
>>27107702
Yes. I do it all the time. People want to have conversations they can wrap their heads around. There's plenty of interesting things to talk about that don't require intelligence (IE life experience). If you don't have any, then just ask questions and let them talk.
>>
>>27107656
>More good advice. What the fuck is this, opposite day?
I think many drunks fled to this thread when the /drinking alone/ thread turned so dark.
>>
>>27107651
This advice will sound cliche as fuck and incredibly normie but it's true: make your intentions clear.

If you see a girl you like, and you want to fuck her, tell her you want to fuck her. Not literally of course but be up front about it. Ask her on a "date" and not to "hang out". Be cocky funny, somewhat of an asshole and somewhat self-absorbed. Touch her, tease her, play with her, don't be afraid to drop innuendos and be sexual. Put sexuality, chemistry and physical intimacy ahead of being the "good guy" or "best friend", always.

Push it as much as you can, make the objective to bring her back to X location to fuck her. Remember, you have to play to win, and not just to not lose. And don't wifey up/gf up the first girl you sleep with, make sure she's up to your standards before you commit.
>>
>me
>highly educated, finish bachelors, always on top of classes
>speak fluently 3 languages, learn another two
>can intelligently discuss history, politics, philosophy, art, literature and cinema
>volunteer a lot
>help out people, always make sure everyone feels included in social situations
>no guy cares since I am not 10/10 qt gf

>Stacy
>hot/cute
>infinite amount of attention regardless of personality or interests

Seriously, why are guys' taste in women so retarded?
>>
>>27107807
I like what I'm reading, wanna go on a date?
>>
>>27107807
Are you a 7/10, a 5/10, a 3/10 or what?

Like it or not, looks/sexual attraction mater. I doubt you go with just any old guy; you want to be attracted to him on some level, don't you?
>>
you sound like a jealous nu-male to me fampai
>>
>>27106334
Your first mistake is thinking any of this makes you any better than he is or God forbid more attractive. I suspect you already have a clue of what to work on. Good luck!
>>
>>27106334
Is that really a question? Intelligence is part of attractiveness, but it's just a single trait. If you base your entire life on a single trait, it won't make you look masculine.

Chad, unlike you, is many times more of a man because he not only understands how the system works, but he's not questioning it either. But since you already questioned it, it shouts that you have no clue how women or society works as a whole.
>>
>>27107807
Do you like figurines cause I have a figurine collection want to see my figurine collection mom cleaned them for the weekend some are really rare I'd let you touch them
>>
>>27106334
I would love to have a friend who trust me enough to let me see and touch their privates. Sounds like a better thing to have than casual sex at least.
>>
>>27107773
Oh god, what happened in the drinking alone thread?
>>
>>27107877
>typical bait post entitled"See? I anonymously asked you out on date on imageboard, so you technically have someone interested and caanot complain"

I prefer making plans people have intention to carry out

>>27107881
5/10, bit higher if I cake-on make up but I dont think that counts.

Most men I was attracted to werent very attractive and I could argue they were on my level or lower- never tried to get a guy "above" my league.
>>
>>27107949
>You're not a man, becuase Chad is a man and you're Not, you'll never succed because i say so, kill yourself
>>
>>27107018
Bunsen burned
>>
>>27108030
Did you ask them out or try to make your interest well known at all? Or did you just hope and wait and get frustrated when they didn't pursue you?

I get that rejection sucks and in most instances people would prefer to stick to their "leagues" (that is, the surest thing they can) but people want to be with people they're attracted to. I would love to have a "plain" or "average" girl that rocks my world, but I recognize that in order for it to work there has to be mutual attraction, and sometimes what she likes isn't what I am. That doesn't mean she only lusts after chads, it just means I wasn't what she wanted, but some other girl might, so it's OK.
>>
File: 024.jpg (41 KB, 564x421) Image search: [Google]
024.jpg
41 KB, 564x421
>>27106334
as with the downfall of most engineers, you guys tend (not all) to be

>elitists
>narcissistic (think you're always right and better)
>take things too seriously
>love to hate, always want to put things down you don't like
>don't know how to let go and have fun

and in general just taking life too seriously and being a no fun salty sandy.
>>
>>27108043
Precisely.

originalcomment
>>
>>27107627
So ironic I can't tell what point you're trying to make.
>>
While i dont think OP is entitled to a gf, i think its a damn shame that women reward violent criminals with sex. You've ever seen a criminal or a gang member without a gf? They are reinforcing their damaging behaviour, and probably without even reflecting on it.
>>
>>27106334
Last week i was robot this week i finally have a gf; turns out
IT WAS ALL A MEME
Or idk she says im incredibly handsome, so maybe i was just Chad all along
>>
>>27108124
Chad's buttbuddies shouldn't keep their whore mouths shut
>>
File: 1445763775523.jpg (9 KB, 230x240) Image search: [Google]
1445763775523.jpg
9 KB, 230x240
>>27108227
What new kind of shitpost is this?
>>
>>27108116
I tried asking guys and making moves on them too (on top of trying to get out as much as I could to various parties, student circles and meetings)- worked once in highschool, no luck since.
From guys I was really into and got to know better (3 of them)- all made it clear that I am great friend but not their type.

Never met anyone who was into "my type", so I consider this an excuse.
>>
>>27108264
You don't have to be a chad to get girlfriend(s), but if you can't identify your own flaws, don't question why you are failing at everything.
>>
>>27108030
>Thinking 4chan is anonymous
But yeah, we're different. I think I come up with five new plans every night and forget them all before I wake up the next morning.
>>
File: 1376791719980.jpg (70 KB, 500x704) Image search: [Google]
1376791719980.jpg
70 KB, 500x704
>>27106334
I don't know of any woman who'd let just a "friend" do this to them.

When my ex-gf wanted to get her clit hood pierced, she didn't want the parlor guy getting that up close and personal with her vagina.

That was the day I learned how to pierce a clit hood. Talk about bonding exercizes.
>>
>>27108332
I meant the fact that those kind of posts are only used to shut down conversation about women who arent popular among men.
You never saw me, dont even know of I live on the same continent so saying "wanna go on date" doesnt carry any meaning and it seems like another post like "I can be your bf! You cannot claim no guy wants you now!". But that was my assumption- sorry if it was wrong.
>>
>>27108297
It does sound like an excuse.

However, I'm curious how they "made it clear" though, did they ever say anything to you or did you just intuit it as such?
>>
>>27108410
nvm I just re-read and you said you straight up asked them out.
>>
>>27107018
>literal retard btfo because he wasn't smart enough to do science
it's like christmas morning.
How does it feel to be inferior to a 15 year old me?
>>
>>27108410
One said multiple times he is only into nordic type of beauty. One gave me whole monologue about his future gf (beautiful, violin-playing redhead with green eyes) and the last one went on and on how he is obsessed with redheads (on meeting I initially thought was a date).
>>
>>27106334
>Be me
>Not a chad, but not a faggot
>Semi Good-Looking
>Still getting education, non-neet
>Rather intelligent 80 on ASVAB
>Get grills whenever I want
Honestly, OP, maybe it's because you're a fucking faggot.
>>
>>27108311
When did we started talking about flaws? You were the one that said "you're not a man go die" to the first poster, like he could never get better because he is not a "man"
>>
File: 1422589425409.png (154 KB, 809x749) Image search: [Google]
1422589425409.png
154 KB, 809x749
>>27106334
>why are women's taste in men so retarded
Because primal instinct to be attracted to strong risk takers. Since they are the ones who mostly ensured the survival of our species. Also just because you are highly intelligent does not mean you are higher in the social hierarchy.

It is nobody's fault you can't get laid except yours. Don't like it? Then change yourself.
>>
>>27107807
you sound really fat

nice attention whoring to bait out some neckbearded marriage proposals tho
>>
>>27108644
I am not fat though
>>
>>27108030
Or they could actually be serious. I met all the nicest girls I ever talked to, including my girlfriend, in threads like this. Bitter man-hating girls tend to be pretty good people once you get to know them for some reason.
>>
>>27108471
>one said he's only into nordic beauty
>one gave a monologue about his future GF
>last one went on and on about he's obsessed with redheads

These are possibly excuses, but these guys are probably also really shallow and narrow minded. Perhaps they're just very naive, too. I take it they're pretty young, or at least no older than 25.
>>
>>27108490
This post is a shitty troll, notice the lack of build-up for the punch-line. However it does have something that can be considered real, most people ignore the factors that go hand-in-hand with attraction, most people ignore the two most important factors
>context in which they meet the girls
>demographic group from both participants
>>
>>27108752
>>27108752
I doubt many of those guys live anywhere close me
>>
>>27108752
>Knowimg people from r9k
Do you always need to bring /soc/ into every single thing your people do?
>>
>>27108836
Two of them are younger than 25 (same as me)
>>
File: 1396048340440.jpg (156 KB, 784x811) Image search: [Google]
1396048340440.jpg
156 KB, 784x811
>>27106334

>tfw no qt female friend to shave my hairy nutsack for me
>>
>>27108844
You'll never know if you don't actually say where you're from. More so than other people trying to invalidate your problems, it seems like you don't actually want to give people a chance. Are you worried that you won't like them for some of the typical reasons mentioned in this thread and prove the stereotype?
>>
File: talking shit.jpg (284 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
talking shit.jpg
284 KB, 800x800
>>27107656

>so much as being confident and outgoing

I was both, but confidence is one thing. People tend to mistake narcissism for confidence. What women like is irrational over-self confidence. Think Tony Stark; snarky, cocky, charismatic. Steve Rogers is confident.

> Even now, you probably aren't actually a dick

sometime I am.

>you stopped being pathetic

I never was.

>Nice guys get laid all the time

I already said that here >>27106980

>"being intelligent and being nice to girls only gets you girls when you are naturally very attractive and/or have money"

come on, son.

>"Nice guys" who act like groveling, obsequious turds solely in the hopes of getting laid"

The "nice guy" trope 20 years ago or longer was basically "hang in there guy, she'll come around one day!" as she's banging the football team. It was condescending and patronizing, but the guy was still at least considered a genuinely decent human being.

Fast forward to now, "nice guy" is an outright pejorative that implies you're a manipulative sociopath piece of shit for 1. wanting love and sex like everyone else, and 2. going about it the way that makes logical sense, by being chivalrous and respectful, which is exactly what our culture and women told you to do if you wanted to get a girlfriend or wife.

>b-but nice guys are only nice to get laid and that's wrong

Every man wants to get laid. Women just choose to validate some men's intentions because they're more attractive.

The buzzwords "nice guy", "creepy" and others are just vague words that today's socially retarded women spew which, ostensibly, really just mean "a man I'm not attracted to trying to interact with me in any way shape or form."

However humans are nice to each other any time we want anything out of each other, it's how civilization works. Is the same cunt who's mad at the guy for being nice to her to get laid equally mad at the waiter who's nice to her to get a better tip?
>>
File: Lonely woman maymay.jpg (28 KB, 283x390) Image search: [Google]
Lonely woman maymay.jpg
28 KB, 283x390
>>27107807

>no guy cares

I think you mean...

>Chad Thundercock doesn't care
>>
I feel you OP, I work in an engineering company and none of the smarter go getting young guys have gfs, only the guys who spend all day fucking about on their phones instead of doing work.

The older autists here have wives, I'm beginning to wonder if it's because they're someone's beta provider.

I'd rather die alone than end up like that.

When normies go on about being boring and not fun it always sounds stupid to me, since what they call fun generally just means acting like a borderline retarded teen. I'm not saying everyone should make high class political jokes and witty observation but comparing the most embarrassing time you sucked dick isn't fun.
>>
>>27108881
Yeah, it reminds me of women who have rejected me because of my height or skin color. It's happened before, though not directly.

I'm not saying all women do this, I'm just saying I know how it is to come across women who reject you over superficial reasons. But as cliche as it sounds, I do believe these people are doing us a favor. I would rather be with somebody who appreciates what I am, all of it or close enough to that, than be with somebody who is going to keep doubting my worth because they aren't attracted enough to me.
>>
>>27106334
>chemical engineering
>highly educated

la ma -o

Also, women doesn't give a fuck about your education before 30.
>>
>>27106334
People who care about the fun aspects in life are considered attractive. They are often times fun to be around with, good looking, social people, wearing good clothes, taking care of their body and health etc. Through the need of interaction they have and the social skills theyll quickly be able to pull a girl of their choice into their charm.
They care a lot about what other people think of them which is one of the reasons why they try so hard.
Fat, anti-social people with shitty personalities or any of the like just arent. They lack the looks and no one would want to be around them, especially since they also dont seek it. Its always for the best if those type of people are at least able to fake a personality and hold up a semi-decent convo, but youll most likely still be friendzoned at best.
Looks come first, but right after that everything else matters. So if you already fail in the looks department its just going to be harder.

Its okay, though, you could find yourself a girl when youre older who will settle down with you, if you have quite a bit of money! Unless said girl manages to find a wealthy Chad of course.
>>
>>27109197
>Fat, anti-social people with shitty personalities or any of the like just arent.
>muh "robots are unwashed neckbeards fedoras" meme

>muh fun
You can't describe fun or make an example of what's considered fun.
>>
>>27107414

>people tell you that it's "manipulative" and shit, that it's not the right way, that only damaged/crazy women are attracted to this

Yeah, and what no one understands, and most of the ones who do it understand don't want to admit, is this: All goal oriented language and behavior is manipulation. We all do it, all the time, even in casual conversation.

Not to mention, if you want to talk to about manipulation in interpersonal mating and relationships, women have the edge by a fuckin light year.
>>
why dont you engineer a chemical that will make girls like you, fucking nerd
>>
>>27109247
Exercising, talking and getting to know people, going to clubs/bars, getting drunk, doing drugs etc etc are things which are considered ''fun'' on a universal scale.
>>
File: Just World Syndrome.png (291 KB, 1260x568) Image search: [Google]
Just World Syndrome.png
291 KB, 1260x568
>>27109247

They can't cope with the fact that perfectly decent, normal guys are having a hard time and want help. So they create the most convenient fantasy possible against which to argue.

pic related
>>
>>27106334
more pics like this please
>>
>>27109380
You can do all those things out of habit or be bored while doing them, fun is not in the activity
>>
>>27108120
This post here tells it.
I'm studying Mechanical Engineering, and I'm making sure I'm not like these other guys. Some of 'em are very VERY elitist, and I tell you, it barely attracts flies. I've been doing my best to loosen up and have a good fucking time.
>>
File: 1391589445337.gif (1011 KB, 300x217) Image search: [Google]
1391589445337.gif
1011 KB, 300x217
>>27109380

>Exercising, talking and getting to know people

checkity check check

> going to clubs/bars, getting drunk, doing drugs

lol this is straight up loser shit. I get buzzed and high once in a while but I'm not gonna pretend it's a fuckin """"hobby""""" or it makes me interesting for fucks sake.
>>
>>27109410
Yeah, but most people do those things and associate them with having fun. Which turns them into hobbies and makes them seem more interesting to other people since it gives the topics to talk about.

Doing something out of habit or boredom is repetative and thus boring.
The thrill of trying out new things, getting better at them and having something to talk just makes you all the more interesting to be around with.
The law of attraction applies here. If you have fun, people will consider you fun and thus, will want to be around you more and more.
>>
>>27106980
This is literally how it works
>>
>>27107807
>chad doesn't like me
>ergo no guys like me

Heaven forbid you consider the a male that's not from the top 20%.
>>
>>27109263
Precisely. Not all manipulation is inherently bad either. You want to be able to control your life and lead people into doing what you want. You also want to be considerate and respectful of them. But people are so hung up on making sure everything feels right and "natural", they think nothing is worth doing unless you 'want' to do it. When you talk about shit like leading the girl to bed or anything similar you're making it obvious that men everywhere are making calculated moves to bring women into their lives. It sucks to hear if you're one of those people who is so adamant about making your own choices, as if all the choices you make in life are a result of being well-informed and highly-educated, and not based on gut instinct or impulse.
>>
>>27106334
Women are subconsciously attracted to strength/power. When they see someone with muscles and tall, it's their instinct making them be the whore they are.
>>
>>27106334
>>anti-intellectual
>>only areas of interest are beer, lifting, and pussy
Nice assumptions, but there is a good chance that some chads are smarter than you.
>>
File: 1432707249425.jpg (159 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
1432707249425.jpg
159 KB, 500x550
>>27109375
Sounds like a wonderful idea!
It's not rapey at all
>>
>>27109896
they'd want you tho so no not really
not any different from emotional manipulation
>>
Maybe you just are not that smart as you think?
>>
>>27106334
chad is way more charismatic than you, which makes it easier to approach to anyone.

With what you have, you can't just go after any girl, it has to be someone just as intelligent as you are, or someone that shares your likes.
>>
>>27109927

He would still be convincing them to fuck him, just using a different means, a means other than verbal cues and shit like that.

Based on what >>27109896 says, it would seem all sex is """"rape"""" on some level, because you're altering the way someone perceives you and how they think of you.
>>
>>27106334
Are you good looking?
>>
>>27106334
You sound like a cringy boring faggot desu.
>>
>>27107086

you see this is why no girl wants to touch your dick right here
>>
File: 1365283631919.jpg (9 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1365283631919.jpg
9 KB, 125x125
>>27111273

but Anon they do touch my weenie, on purpose and everything. I'm not a fuckin Lothario or anything but I do alright.

step up and articulate your bullshit son
>>
>>27106334
>chemical engineering
>educated

pick one
>>
>>27106334
if you're so intelligent, why did it take you so long to notice that intelligence is worthless on the sexual market ?
>>
>>27107807
I'm going to assume for the sake of argument that you aren't really fat, because if you are, that pretty much overrides everything else. I know that means /r9k/ are hypocrites for whom appearance overrides everything else, but it's true.

I dated a girl who sounds like you for a couple of years, who was in shape and probably could've been an 8/10 if she tried.

She'd complain a lot about being lonely, and that nobody gave her attention. In the 3 years I dated her, she came home maybe five times saying "I was out doing X and Y hit on me", quite proud that somebody had taken interest in her.

Her problem was not being unattractive (though she had no idea how to dress herself, and the first time I saw her naked I was actually shocked at how hot she was). Her problem was that she wasn't good at social interaction. When I talked to her, I'd worry about how she'd react. Things were often awkward. I didn't feel safe saying a lot of things to her, especially about how I felt, because I thought she'd misunderstand or be offended or somehow hurt me. I think she projected this to everybody, because when we were together she'd always seem amazed at how friendly and forward everybody was around me. She said people basically didn't see her and she couldn't have conversations with people.

If this sounds like you, the problem is not with you being unattractive, or not having the right friends, or whatever you think differentiates you from Stacy. It's that you're not approachable. This is something you can learn with practice, without needing to be inherently extroverted or social. Just copy the mannerisms of people who seem to make friends effortlessly, and exit whenever you feel overwhelmed or uncomfortable.

This sort of thing applies to male robots too, by the way. Being approachable is a huge component of attractiveness and seems to be to be gender-neutral.
>>
>>27107807
>>27111708
By the way, if you're near Montreal in the next week, or in Austin after that, we can get a drink and chat about this. You can call it a date if it makes you happy, but I don't want to be involved with any more introverted girls. (This is not an excuse, I really think that when I do this both parties wind up being resentful and hurt.) All I mean by this is an opportunity to learn from each other.
>>
File: O0wdKD6.jpg (16 KB, 256x237) Image search: [Google]
O0wdKD6.jpg
16 KB, 256x237
>>27106611
"Your tits are fucking awesome, wouldnt mind cumming on those."

Yeah that'l get you far with women, kek.
>>
>>27106980
>These days it makes perfect logical sense to go for the kind, intelligent, cooperative men. Those guys are best for a society, the ones you want breeding.

Not really desu. It's these guys who are responsible for female suffrage, their rights, and pretty much what /pol/ tackles as liberals.
This world is still harsh and it will likely remain the case. In actuality, it's probably better if more alpha males spawned from women with their cuckbabies so once they grow old and ruthless they can take out the rest of the shitskins and put women back in the fucking kitchen
>>
>>27109467
I'm just trying to be quiet senpai.
I'm not a snob, it's just that popular movies are fucking boring, music that is popular is also boring, and surprisingly enough, literature that is popular is also incredibly dull. The only conversation I've ever had in which I felt any genuine "connection" was talking about the different dialects in the British Isles with a normie who for some reason had an interest for it.

Maybe I should have taken philology as a career instead of Mech Eng, I'd probably be more in place with my hobbies and people of my type (if they exist) than in STEM.
>>
>>27112296
You talk a lot about what you find boring/dull, but what actually excites you? And what kinds of things do you enjoy talking about that you could share with other people?
>>
File: 1452293424182.jpg (13 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1452293424182.jpg
13 KB, 325x325
>>27107554
He would be a better fuck if he had more practice but need's to be a better fuck to get said practice and there's a fucking hole in my cunting bucket dear Liza A FUCKING HOLE!
>>
>>27112595
> And what kinds of things do you enjoy talking about that you could share with other people?
Health stuff like foods, habits, the benifits of eating whole foods, exercise, etc.
Other than that it's kind of a dead end :^). Unless I find someone into high brow literature who also listens to ambient/drone music or enjoys talking about animals and discussing the Greeks.
>>
>>27112008

I'm not saying you have to go overboard like that, but for some reason this actually fucking worked.

You're all talking about "discussing intelligent" shit. Well clearly that isn't working. Just make your intentions clear at an early stage.
>>
>Be me
>19,6'2 and in amazing shape, good looking
>honors college student in fruitful major
>Tons of friends always busy
>Surfer, mountain biker, snowboarder
>Still haven't been laid
>I cry to God but he doesn't answer
>>
>>27112759
benefits*
also I could talk about philosophy but is anyone into that crap?
>>
>>27108837
I should have said nb4 troll, as I meet many of these girls through school, young adult demographic, cunts who don't want to be NEET but aren't ready to be in the real world.
>>
File: 1418440617864.jpg (61 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1418440617864.jpg
61 KB, 640x1136
>"All women are the same. They only like brutish, domineering men who treat them like shit"
>still act like a doormat and are overly nice around women anyway
>>
>>27112984
In my case I was simply raised to be nice and polite, and discovering that women actually want brutes makes me kind of disgusted desu. Too bad once I see some skin I begin to lust again.
>>
>>27106334
>can intelligently discuss science, technology, literature, TV/cinema, music, and art

I laughed.
>>
>>27113040

>I was simply raised to be nice and polite

You mean you were brainwashed into being a huge fucking pussy by the media and now refuse to change as an adult.
>>
Women are primitive compared to men.

Women still want to brutish cave-man from a time where the brutish cave-man was actually the best partner choice.

Beta males built civilization.

Women are basically just cum receptacles.
>>
>>27106491
>Girls don't care about your education

Except they do, when they're 30, and you're 30, and they need a well established beta male to provide for them and help raise chads kids.
>>
>>27106980

Well said anon,

/thread
>>
>>27112984
>overly nice meme :^)
>being overly nice :^) is a bad thing
>being nice to women is a bad thing
>being nice to people is a bad thing
>being a good person is bad
>not insulting women in order to make them like you
>not using reverse psychology on adults
>2016 still giving a fuck about logic in the current year
God, what the fuck is wrong with this society ?
>>
File: angry pepe.png (93 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.png
93 KB, 500x422
>>27113040
Similar here, i was raised in a house where people didn't scream like fucking monkeys, normies say i talk too quietly
>IS IT GOOD NOW? CAN YOU HERE ME WELL NOW?
>YEAH BETTER.
unironically
normies think talk screaming is normal
fucking obnoxious monkeys with no fucking education,going out home makes me sick
>>
>>27113222

Men should never be fucking "nice".

Men should be respectful, protective, optimistic and affable.

But they should never be fucking "nice".
"nice" is an inherently feminine trait that means making yourself small to accommodate other people. It mean putting others ahead of you and relying on other people for validation.

Men acting this way is disgusting and you should cut it out.
>>
File: 1434040418911-2.jpg (131 KB, 700x685) Image search: [Google]
1434040418911-2.jpg
131 KB, 700x685
>>27106980
>Those guys are best for a society, the ones you want breeding.
We totally need more limp wristed betas and aspies in this world. Testosterone Bad! Estrogen Good!
>>
>>27108227
i bet she even said "YOURE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BIIIIIG"
>>
File: tumblr_mlo4vcv8xK1qky228o1_1280.jpg (155 KB, 800x421) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlo4vcv8xK1qky228o1_1280.jpg
155 KB, 800x421
>>27113442
I agree with that pic, but you cherry picked soldiers and faggot civilians
You could post some faggots from the 50's and post pic related and claim the opposite.
>>
>>27113442
>limp wristed betas and aspies

If only it was true that every man a woman has ever rejected or scorned was a terrible, awful beta male with no worth and value outside of his niche nerd interests which contribute vaguely to society. Otherwise, we'd have to consider that the current social order is fucked up, and that women aren't always making the best choices when it comes to men.
>>
>>27106464

tango_down
>>
>>27113222
>Take "overly nice" in the most literal way you possibly can
>Completely ignore "doormat," the more important part
Wow, it's almost you're deliberately misinterpreting what he said so you can reject it out of hand!
>>
>>27106334
>tfw I'd probably do it do because at least I'd see pussy and touch her legs
>>
>>27115247
>being a desperated beta

>>>/reddit/
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.