[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 22 years old and I still wet the bed. How do I handle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
I'm 22 years old and I still wet the bed.

How do I handle this in a University dorm room with a room mate?
>>
>>27106058
Make sure you pee before bed, no drinking water right before and potentially ddavp
>>
>>27106095

ddavp? And directly before falling asleep last night I went to the bathroom and I still wet the bed. Its shitty..
>>
Adult diapers haha
>>
>>27106121
Desmopressin, basically synthetic anti diuretic hormone
>>
>>27106133

Where do I get that? Can I order it online?
>>
You have to train yourself so when you dream about peeing you realize it and wakeyourself up like a god damned adult and go pee in the designated pee ally. Or you can try not being an autist and just hold it in
>>
>>27106147
No, go to your doctor. It's usually given short term for bladder training for kids
>>
Don't pee in your roommates bed?
>>
>>27106058
Who is this in the picture OP?
>>
You stop wetting the bed.
>>
>>27107354
I would also like to know this

Original comment btw niggas 33524235
>>
Wear diapers to bed like a responsible human.
>>
i use to do this till i was about 9ish what helped is not having noting to drink past 7 unless i really needed it *back then bed time was 9-10*
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.