[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to tittyfuck so bad, god help me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
I need to tittyfuck so bad, god help me
>>
>>27105790
do you have a benis?
>>
>>27105827

Will it help me get what I need
>>
>>27105892
In here yeah.
>>
>>27105790
are you saying you want to fuck a pair of tits, or you have (or wish you had) tits to be fucked?
>>
>>27105964

Explain please, gentle anon
>>
>>27106005

Both now that I think of it

Can you imagine looking down and seeing a cock slide between them
>>
>>27106005
I want to squeeze a dick between my tits until the veins start popping
>>
>>27105790
uggghhh why are titsfags so disgusting and autistic about their fetish?????
>>
>>27106211

That is so incredibly hot
>>
its not as special as you are thinking lol

feels like pussy but softer
>>
>>27105790
Hate to break it to you but it's not that great. It doesn't compare to pussy or anal. Honestly it doesn't even compare to a girl using her hands.
>>
>>27106354
So better.
>>
>>27106354

How wet does the cleavage have to be?
>>
>>27105790

Know that feel OP
>>
>>27106078
No because I'm not a huge faggot
>>
Don't tittyfucks feel like nothing and are mainly mental plesure?
>>
>>27108811

We are all pretty much brains in jars in the end anon
>>
>>27108829
I am a grey matter piloting a robot on bone chassis made of meat and fueled by blood
>>
>>27108845
But I'm actually a robot
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.