[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was your worse subject in high school? Mine was physics.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1456344565494.webm (241 KB, 299x330) Image search: [Google]
1456344565494.webm
241 KB, 299x330
What was your worse subject in high school? Mine was physics.
>>
>>27105667
You're not a robot if your worse subject wasnt PE.
>>
Sex ed.
>>
>>27105689
You're not a robot if you didn't have a medical excuse for PE.
>>
>>27105689
Even the fat kids can get A's in PE by just 'trying.'
>>
>>27105781
not if they don't change clothes with all the chad's watching them in the locker room. fucking dropped that shit real quick. ain't nobody seeing this pure unadulterated body but my waifu.
>>
File: GPPUSCU.png (600 KB, 653x948) Image search: [Google]
GPPUSCU.png
600 KB, 653x948
>>27105667
In high school, PE.
In university, integral calculus.
>>
>>27105689
English was it for me.
Teacher would alway pick the subject that I had to write about

fuck that cunt
>>
>>27105689
Really? At my school PE was literally "do some stretching exercises then watch the Chads play basketball". I got a 95 for doing absolutely nothing.
>>
>>27105667
ICT.

Mostly because I was so lazy but also I had the most unforgiving teacher in the department. One time I got so fed up with trying to get one piece of coursework done, and failing every time that I just copied my friend's from a different class that got an A - but I got a C for the exact same piece of work.
>>
>>27105667
>What was your worse subject in high school? Mine was physics.
>worse
Are you sure yours wasn't literacy?
>>
Nothing.
I was literally slightly above mediocre at everything
>>
Philosophy
Originaru desu
>>
>>27105667
Calculus AB

I managed to get A's and B's in everything else without ever studying, but I couldn't do it with calculus. I probably could have gotten a good grade in it if I had studied
>>
>>27105667
Physical education, I absolutely lack and have always lacked motor skills because of genetics, I've also posted a long story about it ehre on r9k once.
>>27105689
this
>>
>>27105689
>couldn't even lift the bar freshman year
>effeminate loser
>had to play dodgeball every friday
>most jacked senior throws a rubber ball right at my face, pretty much turns half my face red and paralyzes it for a day
>tried not to cry when people asked if I was ok
>sophomore year have to finish PE credits
>not as bad but I did have to play sports, which I was a complete autist with coordination, accuracy, etc
>had to listen to the even more autistic kids and fat kids complain and watch them fuck our team over
>losing meant doing pushups and other shit
>ran a mile every week, only got semi used to it near the end of the semester
>dodgeball, always freshman vs upperclassmen
>got it over with but the exact next year they replace the rubber balls with foam balls
>>
File: pepe39.png (167 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
pepe39.png
167 KB, 444x444
Math. It was always math. I had to take summer school classes to make up for failing basic algebra. My math teacher used to tease me because I wouldn't speak unless I had my hand over my mouth (I have bad anxiety).

As a side effect of being bad at math, I also sucked at Chemistry and Physics. I only passed those classes because I cheated on the tests by reading the paper of the kid next to me. He was smart.

My second worst subject was PE. I failed the mile run pretty much every time, and I raced to the sign up desk to get into the bowling unit so I wouldn't have to be humiliated in the weight room by the Chads and normies. Not that I didn't suck at bowling, I completely did, but at least I could sit down for most of the time and be excused for doing nothing.

I'm so glad I've been a neet ever since high school ended. Fuck going back to any shithole like that.
>>
>>27105689
PE wasn't hard for me, just fucking boring. I always opted out of the normie activities and just took a walk around the track to get the credit.
>>
>>27107135
>hopped out of the normie activity

So you hopped out of your kind's activities?

That's pretty weird, pal.
>>
>>27105667
Math is hell.

I have always hated math with a passion and I suck at it.

It's infuriating too, because being good at math is a requirement for almost every prestigious job these days.

I wish I was good at it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.