[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Living in a big city must be fucking awful for robots. How do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: pepe wojak.jpg (91 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
pepe wojak.jpg
91 KB, 900x675
Living in a big city must be fucking awful for robots. How do you do it?

>posting from my comfy rural home
>>
It's good because people leave you alone. In small towns and villages everyone knows you and are nosy about what you're up to.
>>
>>27105648
This.
I live in the country with my family and there's no way I can find being trapped with the same people day after day comfy.
>>
File: It's grim up north.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
It's grim up north.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
Plenty of smoking, drinking and drugs is generally how i get by
>>
>>27106035

what's that building at the end? is it a community center?
>>
I prefer living in the city to the suburbs or country

I have a dog and I take her on walks around the city and people always come up and pet her. It's wonderful social interaction for me.
>>
>>27106199
No it's one of the worst secondary schools in the city
>>
>>27105580
I hate the city, I live out in the country on my own land and lots of it, I could never live in a city, neighbors peeping on you and raping
>>
NYC is the best and worst place to be a robot
>>
I'm ok with country people, I prefer the city. I have zero respect for the suburbs, though. If you're from the suburbs for other reasons than rent-free living with parents, I don't like you.
>>
why would you want to live in the country?

i do and its shit. literally a small town
feels like it stunted me and made me a NEET because i couldnt just walk around and discover things because there was literally nothing
>>
I've lived in both and the city is better for NEETs

In the country everything is so far apart having a car is required and that's hard for a NEET, walking or public transportation is everywhere in the city. And there's not much good delivery places if you live in a small countryside, in the city the options are overwhelming
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.