[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I bully the Jewish guy at work without getting fired
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 2014-holiday-party.jpg (82 KB, 666x1000) Image search: [Google]
2014-holiday-party.jpg
82 KB, 666x1000
How can I bully the Jewish guy at work without getting fired or breaking any laws?
>>
>>27105323
Ask him why every time scientists visited the camps to find traces of chemicals in the showers they were never able to find any. Or how it is literally physically impossible to burn as many bodies a day to be required for the amount to have killed as many as claimed.
>>
>>27105323
Pour kosher salt in his drink
>>
>>27105323
Why are you posting about wanting to bully people here your a bigger faggot than those normies who treat others like shit
>inb4 reddit
>>
>>27105323
don't be a antisemit
>>
with great difficulty
>>
>>27105354
holocaust denial is illegal in some countries
>>
Glue pennies to the ground by him.
>>
Greet him doing sieg heil every time you see him. If he says something or gets mad, you can just pretend like you did a normal hand wave and he's acting crazy. Him overreacting might even get him fired.
>>
File: 1442002623765.gif (2 MB, 414x346) Image search: [Google]
1442002623765.gif
2 MB, 414x346
kiss him on the lips then whisper "no homo" in his ear.

That'll get his goat for sure
>>
>>27105438

Plausible deniability is pretty much my favorite thing ever at work
>>
>>27105438
he can just consult the work cameras and get your ass fired
>>
>>27105550
That's why you have to be subtle with it retard. Do it just enough so he knows what you're doing, but also not make it obvious so you can deny it later.
>>
>>27105637
>implying a jew doesn't have enough power to get you fired anyways
you're the retard anon
>>
>>27105323
>bully at work
>expects not to get fired

Are you really retarded?
>>
>>27105681

you have obviously never been employed
>>
Hiss at him and bring up reptilians whenever possible
>>
>>27105681
Nigga please, this is about the same as bullying in schools. The outcast who barely talks to anyone is ALWAYS the one in the wrong and making trouble. It's never the bullies.
>>
>>27105354
Gonna need some sources on this
>>
>>27105323
place pennies and dimes on the ground randomly

he'll waste his whole day picking them up
>>
>>27105637
HR takes racial slurs (both verbal ones and physical actions) very seriously since they can be buttfucked in court over them. Something like doing a sieg heil salute makes you guilty until proven innocent and you'll be found guilty.

I know you're just trolling, but just in case a retard like OP takes you seriously.
>>
Be very friendly with him, all of the time. Constantly talk to him like you two are in on some secret plan. Once you become friends with him, start buying him snacks and shit. Leave him notes that say shit like

"For when you're finished with you know what."

Just generally be a weirdo but also positive. I did this to a kid in 12th grade band and it was the funniest thing ever.
>>
>>27105928
>undergrad
>there was a jew kid
>there was another kid that would do sieg heil everytime they passed eachother in the hallways
>one day the jew kid loses it and beats up the other guy
>jew kid gets expelled
>nothing happened to the other guy

You basement dwellers take human interaction way too seriously. At worst case they'll ask op what is going on and then politely wave it off as misunderstanding and ask him to try not causing any more of them. I doubt op's job even has an HR department.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.