[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who scared of rejection here? I've never asked a girl on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 324234.jpg (10 KB, 213x300) Image search: [Google]
324234.jpg
10 KB, 213x300
Who scared of rejection here? I've never asked a girl on a date or to hang out with me. I'm just scared I'll get rejected and she'll tell her friends that I'm a retard and then nobody will ever be my gf.
>>
>>27105289
Don't be scared anon, make the first step since you're a man. Otherwise you'll stay alone for the rest of your life.
>>
>>27105325
Why is it that men has to make the first step? I've never understood this. Girls, regardless of looks, will never be afraid of rejection. Not these days.
>>
>>27105289
Dude who cares. If she says no u try again with someone else. Honestly m8 just ask her out to coffee its not as big a deal as you think
>>
>>27105489
I don't drink coffee you fucking Chad
>>
>>27105361
That's the price because men with sexual experience are praised and women are called sluts.
>>
>tfw so ugly
>>
>>27105641
>men with sexual experience are praised and women are called sluts.

No, they're "sexually liberated", while men who fuck a lot are "fuccbois" .

Also, asking out men isn't slutty
>>
>>27106166
>Also, asking out men isn't slutty
This. I wish more women did this instead of getting fingered at parties by Chad.
>>
>>27105289
I'm scared of everything and I hate it.
>>
>>27106369
I want to do so much but I'm scared of it all.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.