[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: downsides to being a NEET. >my parents think I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 540x535) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 540x535
ITT: downsides to being a NEET.

>my parents think I'm a burden. (Mommy has drunkenly admitted she wishes she never had me)
>>
>>27105157
Daily remindiner that your parents are horrible, neglectful parents and probably mentally ill (which is not an excuse).

You need to get the fuck out of your house, visit a shrink and stay away from your parents, who are most likely the root of all your problems.
>>
>>27105197
Yes of course. How dare they give him a place to live and pay for all his food, bills etc.
>>
Pretty sure my mom is ashamed, but I don't know.

I wish someone had helped me though. When I first became neet I was 16 and when a 16 year old shuts them self away like I did I think they need someone to help them. But It's too late now.

I'm 23 now btw.
>>
>>27105226
You mean that she did the most basic thing required by law for her offspring's survival?
Wow, what a saint! She could, like, let him die in a corner! What a giving, loving mother.
>>
>>27105157
It isn't you who decided to be born. Fuck her. I'm not usually one to make this point as its useless to say and a bit selfish, but it's fucking true.

The other day my mom started whining how expensive having 4 children is.

I'm the youngest and by far the least expensive. I've never asked her for shit. When we were poor I wasn't even eating but my sister was constantly receiving more money for any reason she wanted.

She pays for college for all 3 of my siblings, and helps them with rent. I am not offered that opportunity.

I work for my own fucking money and I never ask her to buy me anything. Never have. In fact I pay for her when we go out to eat/watch movies once or twice a week. I don't like going out at all, But she insists on me going. I say fuck it I'll be a good son. I've easily spent a few hundred on going on these ridiculous fucking dates with her, not because I enjoy them, but because I want to do the right thing.

In response, she starts complaining to me that I never spend money on her, that i owe her money, even tried to spin it by saying "If it weren't for you, we wouldn't even go out".

Then I spent an entire paycheck (and some) on a doctors visit, and she makes a remark about "Now you know how I feel, I've been spending money for doctors for 5 people". I never had any fucking kids.

It annoys me to no end. Don't have kids and then complain about it. No one made you have kids.

I love my mom and all, but I've learned all I need to about women from her first hand. They get really funny when money is involved. They need too much attention, they can't just spend time alone without bothering someone, they can't ever chill the fuck out, and they start arguments for no reason, they're entitled, they feel like the world owes them something, they will happily ignore reality and distort the truth or outright make shit up if it pleases them.
>>
File: 1429216941134.jpg (375 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1429216941134.jpg
375 KB, 900x900
>>27105226
probably b8 but this argument is hilarious to me. normies don't even realize people have children for entirely selfish and self centered reasons, then emotionally abuse and manipulate them throughout their entire life and this cycle is considered "normal".

no one asked to be born, so why should we be thankful? children serve parents far more than the other way around, they just frame it that way for more emotional manipulation. its like buying a pet, caging it up, then demanding the pet be so grateful that you're sacrificing so much for it.

parents fucking sicken me, they're absolutely deluded and unless their children are successful, happy, healthy normies they should feel ridden with guilt their entire lives.
>>
>>27105197
>>27105336

That's an awful lot of projection you got going on friend. You sound entitled and miserable as fuck. If things are so bad then stop being a scumbag NEET and make your own life.

Op, you obviously care about your mom, you should prove her wrong and go to college. If that's not an option get a job until you can afford college.

Living as a NEET is misery, I would know but I ended that time in my life.
>>
>>27105542
Lol dude tell your mom to fuck off and just leave
>>
File: 1454490119982.jpg (6 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1454490119982.jpg
6 KB, 240x240
>>27105157
Then tell her to blame herself for falling for the family meme. You didn't choose to be born
>>
File: 1436954067918.jpg (86 KB, 446x595) Image search: [Google]
1436954067918.jpg
86 KB, 446x595
>>27105542
> I work for my own fucking money and I never ask her to buy me anything. Never have. In fact I pay for her when we go out to eat/watch movies once or twice a week. I don't like going out at all, But she insists on me going. I say fuck it I'll be a good son. I've easily spent a few hundred on going on these ridiculous fucking dates with her, not because I enjoy them, but because I want to do the right thing.

kek. i used to know this feel all too well and its worse than white-knighting. you're been manipulated into self-sacrificing whilst this cunt leeches off of you. id recommend getting redpilled on parents and moral nihilism if you can take it, and then bleed your cunt mother dry for all the emotional support, resources..etc you can get. you're emotionally biased through years of manipulation and propaganda but shes just a normie roastie who got fucked, shit you out, made your life shit, and then demands things of you, manipulations and shames you with no care for how you actually feel. she doesn't even consider you a person, just a subordinate who by contrast gives her some control and status in life. don't believe the lies, don't give her the satisfaction, your parents don't love you as much as you've been led to believe, bleed them for all they're worth.

obviously a dark path to go down, you might prefer to play along.. most normies simply move out at 18 and dont look back..
>>
>>27105567
>You sound entitled and miserable as fuck
I'm not the one projecting. I'm graduating with a batchelors this year. I work a part time job. I'm happy with the way things are going.

By the way, if you think you're not entitled to food and shelter by your parents, you grew up to a really shitty family, and you're still in denial about it.
>>
NEET life is pretty good I'd say.

The only downside is that you have to work a little harder at the social aspect.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.