[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Howdy robots, i'm thinking of opening my own comfy treats/snacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1ajiichiban[2].jpg (108 KB, 560x375) Image search: [Google]
1ajiichiban[2].jpg
108 KB, 560x375
Howdy robots, i'm thinking of opening my own comfy treats/snacks shop.
It would sell things like sweets, nuts, coffee and tea, just simple comfy stuff.
is that a good idea?
>>
Yes great idea i would go shopping there.
Make sure you are always extra nice to customers this will make them want to come back to you
>>
No. Only white people should open businesses.
>>
>>27105059
Do what you want to do man, fulfill your dreams
>>
gonna get raped by shitskins
>>
>>27105059
Fuck off, normie scum, I have no money since I'm neet.
>>
>>27105075
of course, i may give tiny sample cups away, and like extra 5% to every weighted purchase.

>>27105093
maybe i'll be able to sell them comfy condoms before they rape me.

>>27105099
i'll give you a sample!

it's funny since i've been a neet myself, but managed to gather some dosh
>>
>>27105059
It depends on where you want to set up the shop. You need customers and as little compitions as possible: Live in are with neets and a dollar store nearby? You want make enough to feel like "it's worth it" and feed miserable.
In an area with somewhat mid-class people, especially with many kids it could work out much better.

If you really want to persue that goal do your research. Not an afternoon, more like a month worth of daily research. There's a lot of regulations to know about. Also you need to be able to deal with people well, for starters I'd suggest "how to win friends and influence people".

If you are persistent and work towards this goal you will get there, it may take a year or two, but you will get there. Good luck

>Isn't a robot selling goods called "vending maschine"?
>>
>>27105239
Why didn't you respond to my encouraging post?>>27105089

I hope your business gets burned to the ground faggot
>>
>>27105265
do you think placing it in a mall next to an arcade/restaurants a good choice?

>>27105427
because you are my dream and i want to fill you with my love <3

this post is sponsored by Robot's Comfy Shoppe for all your comfy needs!
>>
>>27105472
I heard that 90% of small businesses fail the first year. So do your research, Really do your research man. You sound like a great person with a great dream, maybe once you opened it you can sponsor it on r9k
>>
you'll get robbed by niggers
>>
>>27105472
I can't tell, potentionally yes. Read up on what you have in mind. I'd suggest the book mentioned above if you haven't picked up an educational book in a while. The more time you invest beforehand, the greater the return will be.

Little story:
>neighbor tries to cut down a tree
> like 1/3 done after an hour
>can't take it anymore
>tell him he should sharpen his saw
>gets mad at me because it'll take too much time

Don't be that guy. Sharpen your saw.
>>
>>27105559
What if taxi man is there to save me?
>>
File: image.jpg (561 KB, 1625x1117) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
561 KB, 1625x1117
>>27105059
Nobody will ever shop there and t will be a bad investment

People rather buy dirty cheap candy at Walmart tbqh. The only way it would work is if you have special candy and have a store in a highly populated area (down port where a lot of people walk to see cute shops, in a tourist town, etc.)

It has to be foot traffic, not traffic on the side of the road. People need to walk past it.
>>
>>27105519
thanks a lot mang, it's still nothing but blueprints and wont make a move until i've got at least a plan B and C under my sleeve.

>>27105559
it wont be in a ghetto for sure, also i doubt that will happen if you have free samples on the table.

>>27105582
will diffidently give it a read, i'll also walk around and ask local shops about how's their bussiness is going and all, pretty sure they'll give me some good info that way.
thanks a lot mane.

>>27105652
i don't plan to sell high-class 10$ a piece kind of candy, most of them will be sold by weight.

and that's why i figured a mall would be good for that kind of investment, a lot of kids and women along with elderly people.

thanks for gonzola wallpaper btw
>>
>>27105803
>ask local shops
Sorry to tell you that, but they have ZERO interest in helping competition. Don't do that. They'll crush you. You need the moment of surprise.

>i don't plan to sell high-class 10$ a piece kind of candy, most of them will be sold by weight.
Calculate expenses and earings before you spend a single dollar. You'll have to pay fees you never no that they exist so calculate a LOT more profit that you can live with. AFAIK retail make up 50% of the total price, and you should not go below that. With wallmart etc as competition you can't win by price, only by service, quality and alike. Sell the good feeling to customers in first place, not the product itself.

>a lot of kids and women along with elderly people
At least some thought went into your plans already. I like your way of thinking.
>>
File: hearts.gif (247 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
hearts.gif
247 KB, 500x380
are females allowed to shop here?
>>
>>27106081
wont ask them as a business bearer but a customer, like a secret agent.
and of course quality will be first on the menu.

>>27106115
pretty sure they'll be a solid base of the audience, especially with their delicate taste in sweets and tea.
gotta hire some polite chads for that too.
>>
File: 1453641697941.jpg (1 MB, 2310x1781) Image search: [Google]
1453641697941.jpg
1 MB, 2310x1781
It will be hard, business wise. Honestly a mall might work, but it won't be nearly as comfy as a small, cozy shop on a busy street. Next to a bookstore too maybe.

Make it as warm and inviting as possible. In the winter, keep it warm and lit with soft yellow lighting. Offer drinks like hot chocolate. In the summer make it light and refreshing, and cool inside.
>>
>>27105059
I wonder if any robots are business owners
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.