[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Walk into slightly upscale bar, see this, what do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: The Inner Circle 29-08-15-105.jpg (509 KB, 1200x881) Image search: [Google]
The Inner Circle 29-08-15-105.jpg
509 KB, 1200x881
Walk into slightly upscale bar, see this, what do?
>>
>>27104982
Fixated on that guys bad posture
>>
Talk to the roasties because they are asking to be talked to with those dresses and heels
>>
get a drink
>>
>>27104982
Get a drink
Get drunk
Go home
>>
this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldQrapQ4d0Y
>>
>>27104982
Well the woman on the left is giving them the evil eye. So I will asume she's a local getting tired of all the prostitutes frequenting this establishment until proven otherwise.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 355x353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 355x353
>>27104982
Good question anon. I'll be working at an upscale bar so I'll find out soon enough.
>>
>>27104982
Walk out. That's some nasty shit. I don't belong there anyway.
>>
ahh yes, the "i'm too good for you" dress
>>
Go back outside because you cant smoke indoors anymore.
thx health talibans
>>
I have a gf, so I'd order a couple drinks, chat with whoever I went with and then get dinner if we haven't already.
>>
>>27105408
>no mouth fedora

What is this, 1992?
>>
>implying i go to upscale bars

The only reason i would go to an upscale bar would be to shoot it up while screaming dank meme references
>>
Asks them how much
>>
Just go up to them and say hello. Should work like a charm
>>
>>27104982
subtly eyefuck them then get back to flirting with my girlfriend who I came with.

>inb4 get out normie
>>
>>27105814
>Going to the bar with girlfriend
This is one of the things i'll never understand. You can get drink at house.
>>
File: 47422849_p43_master1200.jpg (117 KB, 210x536) Image search: [Google]
47422849_p43_master1200.jpg
117 KB, 210x536
>>27105814
Close the door on your way out, would you kindly?
>>
>>27105832
girl likes going out, the attention turns her on, and i'm sure as hell not gonna trust her to go to a bar or club alone. like, i know this girl isn't marriage material, but that doesn't mean i'm gonna give her an open invitation to cheat.
>>
File: 1456629327713.png (167 KB, 636x426) Image search: [Google]
1456629327713.png
167 KB, 636x426
>>27104982
approach, ask a really dumb but conversation starting question and proceed to introduce my GF to them in the hopes she will make friends with them and hang out with them so i can stay at home and play dota while she goes out with her friends
>>
>>27105952
>girl likes going out, the attention turns her on, and i'm sure as hell not gonna trust her to go to a bar or club alone. like, i know this girl isn't marriage material, but that doesn't mean i'm gonna give her an open invitation to cheat.
If attention turns her on, you know that as soon as attention from you drops or she'll find more attention, she'll drop you. Redeeming factor is that you dont invest in her that much. Overall keep doing what you're doing.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.