[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
emotional manipulation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1433104016998.jpg (25 KB, 330x312) Image search: [Google]
1433104016998.jpg
25 KB, 330x312
who /emotional manipulation/ here?

closest thing i could consider a hobby.. what are your goals/conquests?
>>
>>27104690
You're fucked OP
Don't manipulate people
>>
I get fat ugly girls to fall in love with me using a fake name, ghost them for like month, then go to their workplace and they're like "James? Is that you James?" Then I say I'm not that person and everyone thinks she's crazy
>>
>be easily manipulated emotionally
>run out of emotions except for anger and scorn

Win/win
>>
>>27104730
kek, low self esteem targets are so easy. its almost scary what you can do with them at first
>>
>>27104690
>tfw talking to gril
>be really nice and show her lots of attention
>suddenly start acting more detached and not as intersted

Gotta keep these bitches on their toes ya dig?
>>
>>27104875
you're clearly a rookie. treat em mean, keep em keen is entry tier manipulation.. even normies know that

you should start looking into how to erase their identity and suggest a new one, if you want a challenge..
>>
>>27104979
>>27104871
>>27104730
>>27104875
>>27104690
Are you sure you guys are robots?
>>
>>27104875

>tfw I'm dealing with this shit right now and falling for it
>>
I talked to a girl who likes dinosaurs and shit all over them. She deserved it though, dinosaurs are literally green birds.
>>
>>27105005
I am. I barely get any female attention. When I do I have to resort to shitty mind games to even have a chance. I learned this through trial and error and being walked over my whole life for being nice

>>27104979
I am a rookie. I'm not trying to get in too deep. It's more out of practicality I do it then any real enjoyment I get. (okay maybe I get a little enjoyment)
>>
>>27105029
if you're looking to do this, id recommend choosing a belief that's connected to their identity AND worldview, but one that they're not fully secure in. easy example is religion because often theres a lot of guilt, doubt and shame you can bring into it. you'll get far deeper effects and you also get to play the plausible deniability card that you're doing it "to help" and "you're just worried about them".. honestly, i would never even act without that deniability, you just shoot yourself in the foot
>>
>>27105101
you should look into sales then. 80% of your results with normie women will simply be from appearing "high status" which is what salesmen do. its the tldr version of pick up - most pick up "instructors" are just ex salesmen. this is the manipulation game that all normies play anyway, they just have reservations because of their moral ties so they play far below their potential
>>
File: 1424309698784.gif (968 KB, 500x192) Image search: [Google]
1424309698784.gif
968 KB, 500x192
>>27104690
ITT: edgelord basement dwellers
>>
>>27104690
i'm only really good at making people really angry and occasionally happy, sometimes simultaneously.
>>
>>27104979

Can you elaborate on the "keep them keen" part of that
>>
Emo/scene/grunge girls are the easiest. It's really not even a challenge. All you have to do is A) have a car and B) seem like an adult with shit together that can fill the hole their father left (pun retroactively intended).

>start talking on Tinder/Kik/whatever
>give her some attention
>act interested in her as a person
>talk about your friends, your "real" job, hobbies, etc.
>ghost for a bit
>mention you thought she wasn't interested so you started moving on
>let her prove how interested she is
>dress in business casual for first meeting
>pork her
>ask if she likes daddy's cock mid-coitus
>she starts calling you daddy and begs for your cummies
>cuddle/make out post-coitus
>emotional dependency solidified
>>
File: 14b73o0.jpg (21 KB, 459x400) Image search: [Google]
14b73o0.jpg
21 KB, 459x400
leading on women is pleb-tier emotional manipulation
>>
Normies really are worse than robots in a lot of ways. I hate conflict and most "normal"and "kind" people really do seem to love talking shit about each other and manipulating each other. Whenever people talk about 4chan they always mention how depraved its users are. In reality I suspect that more robots are just more self aware of their flaws and are more cynical than normal people are. I robot will talk about how they realize that they don't really give a shot about anyone else, I know I have and most normies don't truly care about other people. They only act nice and act like they care about other people as much as they need to, to get something from them or as long as what they gain (whether it's a favor or an improved social standing/reputation) from showing concern or helping them isn't outweighed by personal inconvenience. They're just not as self aware.
>>
>>27106634
Hey, that's pretty good!

Orig
>>
>>27106557
ask nicely

>>27106634
this is just dating

>>27106771
depends what you can get from them vs time investment

>>27107084
normies aren't creative or really aware of the game being played so they always get cucked by the jews or have bad effort/reward ratios. all normies games are about social status exchange, they have no imagination or eye for possibility so its quite pathetic.

robots vaguely see the game, realize they're losing and then give up, thinking that they've somehow won, stuck in a kind of paralyzed idealism where they cant move on from that point. some will compete for low level normie positions, a few will realize they can't win by the regular rules and cast off comforting beliefs and standards to play a different kind of game, most can't stomach this
>>
>>27107732
>ask nicely
oh pleeeeease anon?
>>
>>27107732
I didn't order you to, did I? Your massive, frail ego might compel you to seek superiority from the weaker people ITT but you're not the only one with a keen eye for metapsychology-socialization. Answer me as though I were a brother or friend, would you?
>>
File: 1457315558678s.jpg (10 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1457315558678s.jpg
10 KB, 250x240
Well according to my last ex I "emotionally abused" her.

She said I would say I love her and shit (which i did) while we would cuddle and so she would depend on me constantly.

But out in public I wouldn't even pay attention to her, according to her, and I would look at other girls.

To this point she would do anything for my attention so she got a whole new haircut and I liked it so of course I complimented her more.

After that she would constantly say i didn't actually love her and shit like that, and we had a "break" but we still talked and i convinced her to come back, because i really did love her, still do.

Although her "friends" convinced her i was emotionally abusing her so she broke up with me and found a new guy.

>i still got sex, and blowey joeys
>>
>>27108153
>>27108321
kek, ok boss.

its push/pull theory, which works incredibly well on girls because they crave emotional drama instead of stability. the "pull" involves making her feel loved and appreciated, the "push" makes her feel like you don't care about her because shes too low status. the idea is that the "push" bolters your social status compared to hers (because only a guy whos getting better pussy would treat her so badly), which makes her want you more, and the pull then validates her self esteem because such a high status guy came back to her.

women can be thought of as simple "emotional meters" where the more you make her feel, the more attracted she gets to you, so every time you do this, you're building more and more attraction (of course you need to appear a certain status for her to be emotionally invested at all). the idea is that the validation/neglect contrasts, so the emotion is felt more strongly
>>
>>27109103

Interesting. I was aware of the importance of keeping her in a balance between validation and rejection but all this time it didn't occur to me as something status-related

You're definitely spot-on with the "emotional meter" idea though. The confusing part of your post was really the english behind "keep them keen" which I'm still having trouble with. When not pushing/pulling her I purposefully rile up her emotions (being mean) which hopefully projects control of my emotions by not empathizing with whatever shallow rage I troll her into, and I tell her stories using a false empathy to trick her into feeling. Trying to get them emotional first is usually faster and more successful than going straight for getting her horny. I sometimes feel bad about how easily this works
>>
>>27109251

OH I get it now. Damn reading comprehension went out the window
>>
>>27105353
I couldn't be a salesman. I don't have the social skills or physical presentation required. These mind games only work on girls that I already have an emotional bond or somehow a physical attraction with
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.