[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spend five minutes browsing any store with a girl casheer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 594x417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 594x417
>spend five minutes browsing any store with a girl casheer around my age looking for shit to waste my money on

>she somehow finds an excuse to mention a boyfriend

Holy shit

Every time

What's wrong with you cunts, these girls aren't even attractive at all, holy hell, i can't aimlessly walk in a store for 2 minutes without a female cashier trying to think I just want to fuck her?

You're all so god damn conceited, it's like you live on another planet where men will fuck any rotton corpse they could find
>>
you prolly talked to her like a sperg man
>>
I have never had this happen to me
>>
>>27104719
Then I talk to everyone like a sperg, but It doesn't mean I want to fuck everyone on the planet
>>
if she's just mentioning it she probably lives with him. if she said "i have a boyfriend" she's just being a bitch
>>
>girl last night out near some shops is stuck waiting on a ride
>her phone is lost
>she asks to use mine
>sure, she can use my phone
>i don't really care who she's calling
>"my boyfriend just won't pick up lol"
i don't give half a shit just give me my phone back

she didn't even say thanks
>>
>>27104676
Trump's 6'3" and those girls are near his height

They'd tower over me and that turns me on, ngl

who /amazonfetish/ here?
>>
>>27104743
check your body language more, try and be more aware of what you're doing, i bet if you saw yourself talking to her you would be like "what the fuck am i even doing"
>>
>>27104757
Literally two of the two times I've been alone in a store with a chick casheer they somehow find a reason to say this in less than like 5 minutes

they're fucking ugly for fucks sake, too

fuck
>>
>>27104857
I'm not even talking they just ask me what I need and I say I'm looking around or was hoping the owner was there because he's cool and sells me weed but obviously I don't say the last part
>>
I need to get the fuck out of Florida everyone here is trash, I'm very fortunate to have what I have now, too bad I can't take my job with me
>>
Don't worry too much about it. It happens to ugly girls too. Some guys casually mention "my wife" or "my girlfriend" as a way of hinting that I'm making them uncomfortable when I try too hard to act interested in what they have to say. Just don't stand too close or act too friendly is my advice. Act like a cold, distant sort of guy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.