[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people still smoke? >le mouth fedora huehue shut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: JohnOliver.png (113 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
JohnOliver.png
113 KB, 763x652
Why do people still smoke?

>le mouth fedora

huehue shut the fuck up.

>flavours
>no stench
>cheaper by a LOT
>can do it inside without people bitching

I'm literally shocked when I see people smoking in 2016.
>>
because fuck off reddit
>>
>>27104582
they want to die faster XD
>>
>>27104605
Then why don't they just overconsume like litterly everyone else that doesn't have his/her shit together?

It's not hard to die early.
>>
Something that will slowly kill me but still enjoy

So im just filling the void of where a girlfriend should be.

I'll be back in 5.
>>
Boredom, been a neet for years, have nothing to do.

On the rare occasion in the past that I went somewhere or was with someone, I smoked way less. Probably less than half.
>>
>consuming nicotine at all
I truly pity you.
>>
File: no kurwa rzeczywiscie.png (367 KB, 458x618) Image search: [Google]
no kurwa rzeczywiscie.png
367 KB, 458x618
>tfw night, all shops are closed and you are having your last cigarette
>>
I don't smoke and I don't vape. I used to smoke but I stopped cold turkey. People these days are pussified and can't quit smoking.
>>
>>27104582
it is very hard to stop smoking

i've been nonsmoker one month now

it is very hard
>>
>>27104705
If you vape the absolute worst situation is being slightly low on juice/wanting a new coil. You will never just 'run out' unless you're actually handicapped.
>>
>>27104582
I vape and smoke

Most vape juices are garbage

I bought a huge amount of my favorite one, and it came in a plastic bottle instead of glass, and it tastes like fucking shit
>>
>>27104778
why not kill yourself already?
>>
File: 1457654774268.jpg (29 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1457654774268.jpg
29 KB, 640x360
>be 18, go to pick up some friends from a party
>just bought a truck so I'm their fucking taxi now
>waiting outside, some guy asks me for a lighter
>never smoked before, but I have a lighter in the truck so I let him use it
>offers me a cigarette
>light up, tastes fucking great, don't even cough or choke
>ask him what kind they are
>Turquoise American Spirits
>smoke erryday now

And that's how I become a hipster fag
>>
File: frog.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
its time to smoke the smokers
>>
>>27104778
Get better juice/a better mod.
>>
>>27104582
I smoke cigars because they taste great. Pair it up with a glass of brandy and It's a nice, leisurely way to spend a sunday evening with family or friends.

I also smoke cigarillos occasionally because I need a break from work, and it gives me something to do. It's a ritual.
>>
>>27104879
If you don't cough from your first cigarette, your bumpuffing and look like an asshole.
>>
>>27104705
>all shops are closed
This is why Cthulhu invented gas stations and 7/11's.
>>
because vaping doesn't gets you high
>>
>>27104938
It also drastically reduces the likelihood that he'll die of lung cancer.
>>
>>27104925
It's either the plastic, or my taste buds have become accustomed to it and every juice tastes like shit after a week no matter what, or organic juices taste radically different after each batch

But only organic shit tastes really good and it's expensive as shit which wouldn't be a problem if it didn't inexplicably taste completely different and like ass after new batches

Hell maybe it still needs to steep

Who cares, I just went and bought a pack of al capones, idk if you're even supposed to inhale them but damn they're not too bad, this e cig shit is too finicky to rely on totally so far, but when I do get that one or two bottles of organic shit that tastes right my god it's only second to sex, other drugs or jamming really hard on an instrument, especially when I'm on kratom, holy fuck, I just wish it would last
>>
But it IS the mouth fedora, anon. Just like smokers are addicts or people trying to look cool, vapers are redditeers and fedoralords who need their dose of nipple.
>>
>>27105026
Call it what you want, no lung cancer for me. Associating it with fedoras should be limited to the cumstains who 'compete' and get autistic rebuilding them and shit only to have them literally blow up in their face.

I don't even sub ohm so it's hardly fedora tier. It's just no cancer tier.
>>
who /nevergotaddicted/ here?
I started smoking a few months ago and while I enjoy it I haven't become dependent on it at all.
>>
>>27105227
It's a slippery slope. You might never smoke again but just turn into an irritable son of a bitch.
>>
>>27104582
Because I can.

>inb4 muh logic
>inb4 muh feels

Just fuck off.
>>
Because it is ten times superior, in terms of taste and buzz, than vaping. I've tried all the wizz kid high power vapes and they all taste of chemicals. They are also far more addictive than cigarettes, as everyone i know that vapes is on them CONSTANTLY. Literally these people puff on the vape every couple of minutes. Stop being a bitch and enjoy a cigarette.
>>
>>27104582
>>27105170
They are mouth fedoras period
you look like a retard huffing away on them
>>27105746
this if they want nic so bad then go buy some fucking nic gum or a pack of cigs instead of a queerlord douche flute
>>
Why the fuck would one want "flavors" in a cigarette? Why would someone want to inhale artificial strawberry flavor? Just eat a fucking strawberry.
>>
>>27104582
>uses 'current year' meme ironically
>uses 'current year' meme genuinely straight afterwards
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.