[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grill taking bf applications here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9
File: 517.jpg (9 KB, 248x233) Image search: [Google]
517.jpg
9 KB, 248x233
Yes, even you robots have a chance with me! Just post your resume in this thread - your physical and social stats as well as your real-life resume (no identifying info, of course) and I'll decide if you are worthy of a Skype session with me. Who knows? Maybe you'll even get a date out of it if you impress me enough.
>>
>>27104330

You could be ugly why don't you post your stats first?
>>
>>27104330
i have no friends and i have an average bmi
now suck my dick
>>
>>27104346
>robot demanding stats
Trust me, sweetie - I'm better than you.
>>
>>27104330
I suffer from schizophrenia and work as a maintenance man in a nearby university

Socially and mentally I'm fucked but I'm not a manlet if that redeems me (5' 11")
>>
>>27104349
Application rejected: Reason - not fit, no friends
>>27104399
Application rejected - fake mental illness, no money
>>
File: 8pGzjRO.gif (2 MB, 400x223) Image search: [Google]
8pGzjRO.gif
2 MB, 400x223
>>27104330
fuck off you nigger roastie cunt
>>
>>27104436
Application rejected: You're an ugly trap projecting
>>
Why don't you fuck off to Reddit whore? Your ego inflating selfish shitpost threads aren't welcome here. You're a cunt if you think anyone but the most beta of betas will want you. Fucking delusional slut.
>>
>>27104330
I'm better than you tho. Post tits or say something remotely interesting.
>>
no thanks, not into putting the pussy on the pedestal.
>>
I got your Ip logged.

I will win wether you like it or not.
>>
>>27104390

Sure you are lol. What makes you think anyone would be interested in you in the first place?
>>
>>27104450
If you don't know this is bait after that post, you people aren't worthy of a qt
>>
>>27104523

It is bait, but it's bait by some 3/10 or 4/10 chick on an ego boost.
>>
>>27104491
She has a vagina.

If you want to reproduce you need to convince someone with a vagina to agree to allow you to get her pregnant.

So submit your resume if you don't want to be a genetic dead end.
>>
File: tumblr_nsbssdDPds1uyvel4o1_400.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsbssdDPds1uyvel4o1_400.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
>having this high level of undeserved smug
>>
>>27104547

95% of vaginas are attached to women who go straight into the trash. I don't care about being a "genetic dead end"
>>
>>27104576
The human race will die off because of people like you.
>>
Pls be my asuka gf
>>
>>27104622

Go lick your cats.
>>
>>27104330

Application rejected - This is a bait post.
>>
yea sure il bite but you haven't convinced me that you're worth a damn

>age 19
>6'3'' 250 Lbs
>gainfully employed as a machinist
>Net worth: $700,000.00
>own 2 cars
>have my own place
>hobbies include sewing, reading and painting
so OP tell me: why should I give a damn about you?
>>
>>27104330
Onlinehandle: >Mememaster1999
Hobbys: >4Chan, making memes
Leave a reply if you accept, I'm a intelligent master of conversation and my orals is the best of the best.
>>
Hey op you dumb cunt

>5'11"
>155lbs, fit
>medfag, basically guarenteed to make at least 250k a year once I'm done with residency
>many friends and prior girlfriends
>not a dumb cunt with a vagina

Like the guy above me, why would I go for someone worse than me?
>>
>>27105064
hmm, I really really like this resume.
>>27105087
>>27104788
Both of you are rejected, sorry. I'm not satisfied with your age and attitude.
>>
>telling information about yourself to smug asuka poster.
>not just calling her a cheap trick
>>
I can only offer unconditional devotion
>>
>>27105120
Medfag here, my qt gf is in the shower rn anyways.
>>
Hm let's see where I stand though I am not looking for gf

MS1
No income 32k debt so far gonna have more
Hobbies basketball video games reading fiction mentorship
24 age
5'10
Light skinned mixed race
Average peen
Green eyes
Brown hair but starting to get thin not sure if balding but it's not zayn Malik ahymore
Only around 6 close friends rest are all acquaintances and don't trust them too much even after years
Go dancing often but usually choose not to take girls home with me

did I make it to the first round of interviews bitch?
>>
>>27104390

You sound fat. Why bother? Might as well stick my dick in a slab of pork.
>>
>>27105200
>Light skinned mixed race
No, sorry. Next.
>>
Roastie toastie is desperate for attention
>>
>>27105284
Yea a real roaster would've red flagged the low disposable cash the dicklet the videogames and perhaps the height before caring if not full white lol

Spot blowwwn
>>
>>27105366

relax bruh sounds like she just wanted some young mememaster to talk to, who is preferably white.
>>
>>27104330
How many other people will you be talking to after we start talking?
>>
>>27104330
OP, are you that retard trap with the disgusting manface who avatarfags as asuka? if so, please leave. You're an egotistical bitch and nobody is going to want you once they see pictures.
>>
>18
>British
>goes gym
>not ugly
>>
File: resume.png (36 KB, 594x756) Image search: [Google]
resume.png
36 KB, 594x756
Hey OP!
It's nice to meet you. Here's my resume :)

5 Random facts:
>I really love ice cream, especially rocky road
>I like going out to little burger joints to try out which one is the better one in town
>I enjoy writing lyrics to some day make them into songs
>I like going to 7/11 for the Slurpees
>If we play vidya, and it happens to be Mario Kart/Mario Party know that you WILL lose.
>>
>>27105563
>5'11'
>180lb
Are you muscular or just fat? Or am I just a skelly?
>>
File: 4DAfOU4.jpg (205 KB, 1565x991) Image search: [Google]
4DAfOU4.jpg
205 KB, 1565x991
>>27105622
Are you OP?
I'd consider myself built fat (pic related)
>>
>>27105685
Nah, I'm not OP
>>
>>27105685

athletic skinny is best body prove me wrong.
>>
>>27105725
No, I think strong fat would be the best because you can literally fuck anyone you want up.
>>
>>27104330
>I'll decide if you are worthy
Any more projection and you could be your own movie theater.
>>
>>27105725
meh, it runs down to a matter of perspective then.
Personally I want to be legitimately strong, whether that means I have a very visible or barely six pack or not.

I'm on my journey right now towards something like "fit & built"

later on when I'm like 40 I'll gladly be /bearmode/
>>
>>27105762

no you can't. strong fat people get winded pretty quick.

if you try to wrestle the strong fat guy, ya.
>>
>>27105762
Wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wfcQVxV5Cw

Strongman Mariusz Puzdianowski gets beat the fuck up by retarded fatfuck Tim Sylvia
>>
>>27105200
Kek, referring to yourself as an "ms1" to people who wouldn't understand what that means
>>
>>27105798

Wrestling a strong fat guy is easier that it sounds, actually. It's quite easy to wear them out. Only thing to bear in mind is that you must never, ever go to groundfighting. That's how I broke my collarbone.
>>
>>27104330
i am a 22 year old out of shape virgin who doesnt leave the house for anything else than going to the store or walking my dog

b my gf?
>>
>>27105894
>>27105829
What about fighting body builders? Does that happen?
>>
>>27104330
Lol like I or anyone else worthwhile would want to date a piece of shit like you who wades through boyfriend "applications" like we're an object you're going to hire

Talk about being a sexist, shit
>>
>>27105829

ya he got gassed. strongmen are strong as fuck and they can take you out if they get you, but they get gassed fast as fuck.

Tim Sylvia is a beast. Frank Mir beat him though.
>>
>>27105829

that strongman has zero stand up, that's why he got wrecked. Tim Sylvia is too big to bully with his strongman strength.
>>
>>27104330
literally kill yourself
no one fucking cares
and you're probably an ugly whore, I'm pretty certain I'm better looking than you
>>
Did OP leave us? :(
>>
op was probably moot tb.h, working overtime for his Google overlords to gather info on r9k.
>>
File: image.jpg (782 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
782 KB, 2448x2448
be my gf pIs
me on the right
>>
>>27106213

chad, his gf stacey, stacey's orbiter with "just kill me face", and i dunno who right guy is.

maybe pua?
>>
>>27106233
Left - friend & his sister
Next to me - his sister's bf
Right - me
>>
>>27106249

unacceptable answer.
>>
>>27105931

There's a reason you never see body builders in the olympics or the cage.

Basically, there are two types of muscle tissue: contractile, and non-contractile. Contractile muscle tissue is what generates strength. It's basically a cord, so it's not really visible. Non-contractile tissue serves to pad the contractile tissue and protect it from injury, as well as absorb excess lactic acid. It does not generate strength, but it's big and bulky and looks impressive.

As body builders are primarily in it for the aesthetic, they focus on the non-contractile tissue. This makes them massive, but not that impressive in terms of performance. They have colossal muscular endurance, to be sure, but even that is offset by the extra weight they have to drag around.

On the other side of the spectrum you have olympians, who focus exclusively on the contractile tissue, because they want to break records. This makes them extremely strong, but physically unimposing, as well as extremely prone to injury. That's why you see them rolling on the ground in pain after seemingly inconsequential slip-ups: they generate a colossal amount of force, and have absolutely nothing to absorb it.

A fighter would obviously have to be somewhere in the middle, with enough contractile tissue for strength, but plenty of padding to avoid tearing yourself apart when something goes wrong.
>>
>>27104330
I was going to but you sound like you have a shitty attitude, I'll pass and wait for a better grill to show up.
>>
>>27104330
i want sex

u masterbate on cam?
>>

Height: 5'11, but I live in Oklahoma and so I wear boots a lot. When I'm in 'em, I'm 6'1.

Weight: 265-70ish. Chubby fat. But I'm losing weight, and I'm down from 280 a month ago. (Currently planning on joining the Army once I've lost enough fat.)

Eyes and Hair: Blue eyes, brown hair. (But my beard grows in red.)

Income: ~350ish USD a week. (I work at a home improvement store while I'm losing weight.)

Plans for Army and after: Infantry, Cav Scout, or Intel. I haven't fully decided on which, but I'd certainly like to earn my jump wings.

After the Army, I plan on attending a college here in my home state for a history degree, and then pursuing a job with either the CIA or National Park Service.

Hobbies: Video games, I've stopped hating running so much, I write on an amateur level (basically for myself and my internet friends.) I own and enjoy using firearms to kill paper targets and Coca-cola and beer bottles and cans. I enjoy Westerns, war movies, noir films, Game of Thrones.

Skills: Amateur handy-man, can do basic stuff around the house like drywall repairs, touch-up painting, recaulk windows, tubs, etc. Familiar with most of your basic house-hold tools.
>>
>>27106373
fuck off loser, she's mine.
>>
File: 1454914511951.png (91 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1454914511951.png
91 KB, 800x600
>>27104330
10/10 Chad literally named Chad here.
Just call my super hot secretary (which I bang on a regular basis) to get an appointment.
>>
File: M5lwB2P.jpg (182 KB, 570x428) Image search: [Google]
M5lwB2P.jpg
182 KB, 570x428
>>27106427
Look, Anon. Growing a beard and grooming it, or staying clean shaven, and showering daily aren't that hard. All you need to do is add some portion control in your meals, and exercise to your daily routine. If you stay determined and upbeat, you, too, can lose weight!
>>
everyone ITT is fucking thirsty. please look at your posts

please read threads before you post

please feel ashamed of yourselves, for your own sake. you have done nothing that would make anyone feel like you are worth anything
>>
>>27106638

projecting much? pissing into an ocean of piss.
>>
>>27106638
Suuure. Like you don't want a potential qt gf too
>>
File: 1457062246085.png (146 KB, 709x970) Image search: [Google]
1457062246085.png
146 KB, 709x970
Thanks for youre time
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.