[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why you will never trust fucking normies again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1345659922747.png (110 KB, 396x381) Image search: [Google]
1345659922747.png
110 KB, 396x381
>tfw facing criminal charges for "getting caught having sex with a girl in public
>tfw have only met her twice
>tfw the most ive touched her is when I hugged her
>reputation ruined
>inever spoke a word here and now getting in trouble for something I didnt even get to do
So /b/, why are you never going to trust anyone ever again?
>>
>>27104064
So how did you ended up facing criminal charges ?
>>
>>27104064
>so /b/
nigga what
>>
>>27104064
In the """alleged""" crime, who """"caught"""" you? Because the only way you could be tried for this is if there is a witness, and that a cop had to come and arrest you.
>>
File: 1428597471587.jpg (45 KB, 720x492) Image search: [Google]
1428597471587.jpg
45 KB, 720x492
>>27104064
You need to greentext this whole thing, anon. Only then can we advise you.
>>
>>27104106
woops.
>>27104110
not sure. cops showed up to my dorm and told me someone caught me having sex in public and now im facing criminal charges.
>>
>>27104142
Ask them where the evidence is. Tell them if all they have is a witness, how are they sure the witness isn't lying? Ask them for photo or video proof since no arrest was made.
>>
>>27104161
This desu. They can't pin anything on you if it's your word against theirs. These accusations can't possibly hold up.
Also use this as a chance to improve your reputation. Once you're off the hook, if people find out and you don't outright deny it but act like you don't wanna talk about it they'll think you're bad ass for getting laid in public. Free female attention and normiehood.
>>
>>27104142
get a lawyer lad.
>>
>>27104064
you can get arrested for sex in public?
>>
That's not so bad, at least it's not rape charges.
>>
>>27104064
How did you get caught? If someone sees you you just leave before cops show up dummy.
>>
>>27104412
He can still be put on a sex offenders registry. With pedophiles and rapists.

The system is fucked.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.