[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm getting burned out on media entertainment, pass me the rope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: .NEET..gif (2 MB, 464x261) Image search: [Google]
.NEET..gif
2 MB, 464x261
i'm getting burned out on media entertainment, pass me the rope
>>
You could always try doing something with your life instead of relying on escapism to fill the void.
>>
>>27104220
>implying "doing something with your life" isn't just another form of escapism to fill the void

Toplol friendo.
>>
>>27104229
Spoken like a true retard. You must get a lot of practice.
>>
>>27104220
but..but i think i'd be more burned out and depressed if i canceled my autismbux and went working in shitty mcdonalds.
>>
>>27104252
Shitty fast food, yeah, you're probably right. But a respectable blue-collar job, even working on a highway crew or at a junkyard, might be different.
>>
>>27104220
what is there to do with my life?
there is no future, no hope for anything good to happen to this world.
>>
>>27104267
i dropped out of college and i have no desire or energy to go back to school.
plus i dont want to work at mcdonalds after 4 years of wasting on a useless paper, because who would hire a "pessimist" like myself right?
>>
>>27104244
He has the wrong attitude but he's right, you know
>>
>>27104305
Well then accept your shitty life, stop complaining and go sit in a room forever. Christ I hate people like you.
>>
>>27104305
That's why I said blue-collar. I'm a construction worker myself, doesn't pay very much (yet, some trades are pretty lucrative though) and it brings me satisfaction. Fast food is soul-crushing and worse than Hitler.
>>
>>27104244
You are the retard here friend.
>>
>>27104267
>a respectable blue-collar job

Protip: no such thing
>>
>>27105019
Believe what you will. I know electricians and plumbers making six figures.
>>
>>27105306
>and plumbers
>Unclogging other people's shit makes you six figures
Doubt.jpg
>>
that happened to me about 2 years ago. i used to watch a new movie every day and binge watched tv show after tv show

the only movie i've enjoyed in the past year is the revenant, the few other movies i watched were all different grades of shit. i haven't even bothered watching star wars, couldn't give a one shit about it.
>>
>>27105333
You don't have to believe it habeeb it. The fewer people enter construction, the higher the demand for workers will be, so anti-trade shilling is really only helping small guys like me.
>>
>>27105019
>>27105333
Listen to >>27105373 he's right.
and at least you could feel like you were actually giving somthing back to society.
maybe idk
>>
>>27105333
Plumber here. I have never in my 6 years as a plumber unclogged someones toilet.
Hell i barely ever touch a toilet. I work on central heating most of the time.

You have no idea what youre talking about.
>>
>>27105399
yeah yeah, keep cleaning our turds, poorfags
>>
>>27105421
the waiting list for a plumber school here is at least 3 years.
fuck it. over-saturated field. have fun competing over shit unclogging for 9bux an hour.
>>
>>27106039
Where i live plumbers and electricians are in high demand. And ive been doing it for 6 years.

You really dont know what a plumber does, do you? Plumbers take care of gas, water, central heating and sewage. Alot of companies specialize in one part of the job. Our company for example does gas and central heating.
>>
>>27103991
>ashita kara honki o dasu
Glad to see that my moonrune skill is slowly evolving
>>
File: sWMsJVJ.jpg (105 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sWMsJVJ.jpg
105 KB, 640x480
>>27104220
'no'

>>
>>27106544
kare ni wa "asa" ga haya sugita youda
>>
or!ginal buuuuump
>>
Time to start watching anime, OP
>>
>>27108104
it's all the same garbage over and over again, please fuckin no, just no, just kill me, i'm gonna throw up.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.